part 24

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night, we just cuddle on the couch, and share a lot of kisses, without any sound except our breathing and soft voices in between. My arm around her shoulder pull her closer to me although our body already so close together. I just want to be close with her.

I love the moonlight, but tonight the moon’s light is not really that bright so I can’t turn off all the light. So, instead of doing that, I just turn on the night lamps around the apartment. I like dim lights, and Sooyeon seems to like that idea too since she snuggle her head more into my shoulder.

 

We keep talking about nothing and everything.

From what she think about her president’s son and how awkward he looked from my point of view to what color of her lipstick is today, we keep arguing about that, I told her it’s pink but she told me it’s not a pink that’s more like reddish pink, I told her it still a pink whatever how red the pink is, she rolls her eyes and said that it’s not same, it’s a bit red and a bit pink. I laugh and kiss her more than once. And she stops arguing and start to kiss back.

 

She asked me why I’m not that jealous anymore when saw them kiss, um scratch that, when he kiss her. So I told her that I kinda expected it anyway, because that’s what every boy wanted to do on their first date. And beside, I saw the whole scene from the very start so I don’t really misunderstand that. She hit my arm, saying that I am a creepy stalker, I chuckle it off. Well, that’s partly true, I feel that way too about myself.

I told her that actually, secretly deep inside my heart, I know that she wouldn’t like that person and wouldn’t leave me that easily. She said I am an over-confident jerkface but she didn’t hit me like usual when she’s disagreeing with me or what I said is false. I kinda could sense the meaning of her words now, after spend more time with her. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter