part 31

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shook my coat off of my shoulder and hanging it up on Sica’s hanger beside the main door when I notice that there’s no sound from the apartment. Well, yea, she gave me keys and password of her apartment and in return I gave her mine although I’m not sure she would visit my place some other time in near future since mine is so much smaller and I don’t have beautiful panorama like here so we can’t cuddle on the foyer while enjoying the light and the night’s breeze.

Maybe she’s not home yet? But when I called just now she told me she’s home. Did she buy something at the supermarket?  I’ll check her room first then.

 

“Sica?” I shout across the living room.

“Sica? I’m home” strangely I really like call this place as home, I mean home is where the heart is right? And my heart exactly lays right here, right now, inside her heart. Ough, I am become a lovesick and cheesy person once again, hope Sica doesn’t mind about that, haha.

 

I open the bedroom’s door and I spot a tiny bundle of life lays asleep on the soft bed. Then I smile. It’s good to be home. Especially to be home and someone is there to welcome you, well, although that person is not really awake right now and say ‘welcome’ to my face.

 

I sat on the bed beside her and staring at her face for a long time before I comb her soft brunette locks.

“Sica? Are you sleeping? I’m home, hon” I caress her cheek and she stirs rather… sickly? Huh? “Hey, baby? Are you sick?” I kiss her temple and she slowly opens her eyes. I put my palm on there, trying to check her temperature.

 

“Hello to you too, dear. Welcome home” I heard her voice cracks in the beginning and I start to worry about her.

“Are you okay? Something’s wrong?”

“No, nothing’s wrong. I’m just.. too tired”

“It’s unusual for you to look this tired. Let’s go to the hospital? You look so pale”

“No. No need for that”

“What? Why? Uh are you pregnant?”

 

There was this pregnant silence between us before she hit my arm.

 

“What?! What kind o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter