part 36

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

time flies, unnoticeably, it's been 4 months since I move in. life has been so much fun and great and I just can’t say it with words. Jessica has been a support I needed. I really like our condition right now, it’s like we’ve been in love since forever.

She accepts me for who I am, and I love her for who she is.

 

Today marks our 2 years anniversary since we’re in relationship.

Buying things.. maybe not. She has everything why would she wants another buyable things. I’ll gave her something more. Something she will treasure.

Secretly, these past month I re-learn how to paint with watercolor. Things I used to do. I used to like to paint with oil, it’s bold, daring and I feel it represent my younger self. I used to paint Tiffany. Maybe that’s why I just stop. My younger self thought its unbearable and it reminds her so much about the hurt she felt.

Watercolor is softer. You can apply multiple layer but you just can’t erase what’s under. If you make a mistake, it will leave marks, scars. I think it represent me more nowadays.

After more than a week, I was able to finish this portrait if Jessica. Lovely. Just like her. but a mere painting can’t show the true beauty that is her.

 

Thinking about her making me missing hearing her voices. Just a few minutes, if that’s okay. One ring, two ring.

“Hello?”

“Babe”

“Everything’s fine?”

“Everything great”

“Miss me?”

“I miss everything about you”

“Ugh, CheesyYeon just appear”

“I love you, hon”

“I love you too. At work?”

“Nope, just got home”

“What’s for dinner?”

“You’re gonna like it”

“Don’t forget to open our vintage wine”

“Of course, only the best for special anniversary of our relationship”

“I can’t wait”

“Then come here, faster. I miss you so much”

“I’ll try. Just half an hour more. I just need to finish this real quick”

“Be careful, the road kinda slippery. It was raining”

“I know, love”

“Kay, see you soon, babe”

I hear her kiss me from other line. Giddy like experiencing first love, I shiver. It’s gonna be a beautiful night.

 

--

 

I just lit the last candle when the front door opened. The sound of her step that I recognize anywhere got louder, she’s moving closer.

I can’t hide my big grin when I saw her smile and twinkling eyes.

I open my arms and she hugs me tightly. “Thank you for being here, Taeyeon”

“Thank you for putting up with me, Miss Jessica”

“You know I love you”

“I know I love you”

I kiss her ear shells as she blushed hard.

I touch her reddened cheek with my fingertips. Tracing her jaw lines towards her lips. I then kiss her. my other hand rest peacefully at her tiny waist, drawing her closer. Her lips is so sweet, so plump, so delicious. For some reason, I her bottom lip. In an instance, when her lips just open ever so slightly, I enter her sweet, hot cavern. It’s just too much for me to feel.

It’s not our first time doing French kiss, but it just feels different this time. I crave more. I want more.

Jessica almost sounds like she’s purring when we broke our kiss. Her half open eyelids and dilated pupils makes me shiver. She then her lips like she wants to devour me alive. Tiny part of me fear my life, bigger part of me wants to experience it.

 

“I.. the food.. getting cold..  need eat”

Jessica’s eyes bore into my eyes, then suddenly she smile. “We need to eat, first”

She sounds like she indicates someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter