part 32

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pour the hot liquid in the small bowl and put it on a mini convertible table so she can eat it on the bed since I know she be like a paper and a glue with her bed right now.

 

I put the table on the floor and shook her shoulder softly to wake her up and make her sit comfortably with a load of pillows supporting her back and head.

When she’s not feeling really well she becomes so clingy to me and actually I like it. I mean I feel like she needs me and well, I feel a little more important, to be able to provide her something she needs.

 

“The soup. Watch out, it’s hot” I put the spoon on her hand and she pouts to me.

“What?” I said and then suddenly she her spoon in front of my face then opens widely like some hungry baby bird asking for food from its mother.

I wear my most blank expression and tilt my head, pretending not understand anything. “What?”

Sica then point at her open mouth with her other hand on repeat. I can’t help but laugh at her antics.

 

I ruffle her hair and give her a peck. “Why are you so cute?”

 

I ease myself beside her and on top of the pillows before grab the bowl and the spoon from her hand.

Sica just shot me that look, the twinkling eyes look, to me and peck me before open again.

 

“You look so messy right now” I stifle my laugh, “But why still look attractive to me”

And the things I like from clingy Jessica is, she loves my cheesy side so much. She side hugs me so tight till I feel like my chest’s going to burst and then snuggles her head on the crook of my neck. I concentrate much on the bowl on my palm, it’s not funny if I pour the hot liquid on both of us.

“You can’t eat like this, babe”

“It’s okay. I don’t really wanna eat”

“You must. Is Taeyeonie’s soup not good enough?” I tried to speak in cute tone, usually I hate to use that, but that’s the only way she, the clingy Jessica, would listen to me.

She reluctantly let me go and pout, I just stifle my laugh.

 

She decided to not use ‘Taetae” nickname on me, she thought it’s Fany’s and she felt like sharing me if she use it, she wants to be different, she wants to ‘own’ me personally, she wants to not remind me of the past. I think that’s the best way, I mean I understand her reasoning and if I was in her shoes I definitely not gonna use her ex’s nickname to call her, although that nickname is originally from her parents.

 

I fed her with attention. She loves it when I gave my most attention to her. She would constantly give short hugs, snuggles, cuddles, pecks, kisses, cares, anything. And be skinship lover I am, I LOVE it sooooo much.

I think I can’t see my future without these soft and attentive cares she gave me. She makes me like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter