part 17

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know why Jessica looks upset when Sooyoung takes the passenger seat beside me. Sooyoung looks nice and friendly in my opinion so I don’t see any problem with her sits there.

“Where can I drop you off, Sooyoung-ssi?”

“Oh, please drop the honorifics; I’m younger than Jessica, for your information. And, um, have you all had dinner?”

“Oh, you haven’t had dinner? How coincidence, Jessica and I are planning to have dinner just now”

“Oh! Then let’s eat together”

 

Jessica groans again.

 

--

 

Maybe Jessica was so tired so when in the car she wasn’t utter a single word. When we reached the restaurant she looked disappointed, so I asked her if she was okay or wanted to go to another restaurant but she said no. Beside, Sooyoung already talked to the waiter to get a table for three.

After contemplating with myself, finally I decide to just not care about anything, and I hold her hand.

And that’s the best decision I made so far, today. The smile on her face really beautiful, makes me start to feel little weird inside my tummy. Oh well, maybe I just a little too hungry.

 

The restaurant is rather full but luckily we got a table on the corner of the room, with candles already lit on. Sooyoung already occupied a seat near the wall and Jessica seems to choose the seat opposite of her friend and near the corridor. I choose to sit in front of sooyoung and beside Jessica.

 

A waiter gives us the menus and said that she will be back in couple of minutes if we’re ready to order. I smile to her and she walk away with a smile too. Hm, nice back side.

“Satisfied?” Jessica’s voice rang into my ears but her eyes still on the menu. I lift my right eyebrow, thinking maybe my brain playing trick on me.

“.. huh?” I said after a whole ten second of pregnant silence.

 

“Jessica just saying to you, Taeyeon, to stop staring at that waiter’s back side”

 

Oh.

 

“I’m not, Soo. Shut up”

“Ouch. Cold. Aye-aye, captain”

 

I go back to staring at the menu. Full of complicated dishes’ name and not-so-simple descriptions either. I scratch the back of my neck and trying to peek on Jessica’s menu, hoping hers has simpler dish name and less complicated description. Not even two second on trying, Jessica speaks again.

“What’s wrong, Taengoo? Ready to order?”

“No, it’s just too complicated. You choose it for me”

“Okay then. What do you want for the appetizer?”

“Up to you”

“Hm… How about the pasta?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter