part 12

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The TV is on, airing some rerun cooking show. The small figure curls up on the white sofa like a Russian Blue my aunt once had. My aunt’s Russian Blue had a pair of really beautiful but cold green eyes, she loved my aunts so much and really shy around the strangers.

Her small figure look very tired, no wonder she falls asleep on that not so comfy sofa. I walk to her and brush her hair that falls to her mesmerizing face; tuck a few strands behind her cold ear.

 

What a waste. She could do so much better.

 

I don’t know if I still have my younger self’s strength. I haven’t went to the gym for like over a year. But I can’t let Jessica asleep on this sofa. Okay, I admit this sofa was very soft, large and all, really perfect for cuddling with someone, but still, a girl needs her own bed, right? Jessica loves her bed so much. She doesn’t even let me eat on it.

 

Huff. I believe in you my muscle, I know you are very shy one, but I know you still there hiding somewhere.

 

I slip my hands below her thighs and back, she purrs a little. How cute.

 

Now, brace myself. One, two, three.

Ugh.

 

Well, my strength is still there, but I know it won’t be long till my arms gave up.

I ran, holding my breath. The room was not too far. Right. Umph.

 

God, I need to hit on the gym again. For Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun’s sake. I can’t live anymore if I don’t start as soon as possible.

 

--

 

She’s a deep sleeper, one trait I uncovered today as well. Shame on me, I just know this fact today, I know her more than five years already. I should know long time ago.

I don’t know why, but the moon shines brighter today and I decide to turn off all the lights and open up all the curtains. Worth it.

The moonlight shines through the window and falls upon this Russian Blue look alike. Somehow, she looks prettier. More beautiful. Than ever.

 

Sigh.

 

I hope you have a good dream, Jessica. And please sleep really tight.

 

--

 

I can’t sleep.

I just can’t.

 

Too many things suddenly flash on my mind. I regret many things.

I shouldn’t act like that, I shouldn’t talk like that, I should speak differently, I should just think before speak. I should sort out my thought.

 

So, the biggest bug that bugging me all night:

 

What is Jessica to me?

What is Tiffany to me?

What is Seohyun to me?

 

I can’t left out Seohyun, she is a part of Tiffany, choosing to take care of Tiffany means accept all of her, including her precious baby girl. She’s cute toddler though, so no protest. No wonder I can’t hide my smile whenever with her. She has an aura like Tiffany, after all.

 

Sigh.

Back to square one.

 

The clock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter