part 20

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I bid Sooyoung goodbye, I enter Jessica room and she still in deep sleep. Her tired face greets me. I sit on the floor beside her bed. Again, the moonlight shine through the windows as I open the curtain to let it lit the room a little bit brighter by its dim light. She whines softly then turns her body towards me.

Then she slowly opens her eyes. I stare at her deeply. And she stares at me even more deeply. Her eyes reflect the moon and I just can’t comprehend what’s inside my heart by looking at them. We just keep quiet and the comfortable silent comes upon us.

She scoots closer to the end of the bed. I tuck strands of her hair behind her ear before I held her hand.

 

And I kiss her under the moonlight.

--

 

I didn’t know what’s happening to me. It just happened.

 I just inched closer and she’s not backing away. I could feel her body heat and then a brush to my nose by her own. Her eyes fluttered close and out of instinct, I closed my eyes too. Just a second later, our lips touched each other.

It’s not like the usual peck. Somehow I knew this means different.

She grabbed my hand tightly then her other hand raise up and just caressed my cheek with her thumb as her fingertips rested comfortable on my jaw and the back of my ear. It’s like we’ve done this countless time before, it felt so familiar and soothing. It’s not awkward at all.

 

The kiss was just a brush of skins but it felt so good, it’s different from kisses I’ve done with other girls. I’m not really sure but I feel that it had deeper meaning than any other kisses and peck. Even it felt different from our first kiss years back, in this very apartment.

 

After a while that felt like eternity but at the same time also felt like a blink of eyes, I moved back. I didn’t realize that I’ve held my breath all along.

 

But, apparently, she got other idea from me. Just after not even a second I broke the kiss, her fingertips pulled me closer to prolong the earlier kiss.

I thought I might collapse from lack of oxygen. It felt like it’s my first kiss when I still not sure how to do this. Suddenly I felt my ears burning up and my heart beat rapidly. So I just held her hand as my life depended on it.

 

She deepened the kiss and I just cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter