part 10

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride at the elevator was awkward. I forced her to wear my blazer when we went out of her apartment and she rolled her eyes to me. I harden my jaw.

And it’s more awkward at the car. I took a peek at her direction every now and then but she’s just staring out of the window. So I just let her be.

The road strangely has so little traffic tonight.

A couple more turns, I parked my car.

 

Before I even finished park my car properly and turn off the engine she hop off of my car. I sighed loudly and just try quickly to turn off the engine and lock the door.

 

She’s already in front of the club door and I just run to her and grab her arm, not caring to look around.

 

“Hey, Sica”

“What now, Taenggo?”

“I’m sorry”

“Sigh.

It’s okay, but I just need an explanation and less shouting, you know. Not forcing your way to me and act all angry all over the place”

“Sorry. I—I can explain later. Just don’t go too far from me, okay?”

I froze and bite my tongue. She cannot hide her confuse face too.

“What?”

“Uh. No. let’s get inside”

“Y-yeah”

 

She shows the guard an invitation card or something card then he let us in. I shoot a glare at that bouncer when I walk past him, the way he look at her outfit really annoys me.

So I put my hand around her waist and pull her closer and I whisper to her. “Remember, stay close to me”

She turns her head and smile sweetly, “I know”

“Promise?”

“Promise, little possessive one” and pat my cheek softly.

“Am not”

“Are too”

I frown, “Whatever”

She intertwines her fingers with mine and I just let her to do so. “Don’t drink too much, you’re drive tonight”

“Yeah, yeah”

“Good girl”

“I’m not your dog”

“You’re cute like one”

“Am—geez, whatever”

She giggles softly and I rub my neck.

 

We walk past a lot of small groups that always greet her then we reach the VIP zone. She waved her free hand to whoever he is then the guard let us in.

That man who I really dislike right now walks to us and hug her in front of my face, not to mention kiss both of her cheeks. I know that it’s a greeting, but still, I don’t like it. He should just stay away from her and not touching any part of her, even a strand of her hair.

I tug her hand, the hug was a little too much, and too long for a greeting hug. She squeezes my hand in return.

 

“Mark, let me introduce you, this is Taeyeon”

“Oh, greetings miss Taeyeon” he offers his hand but I just nod my head. My ‘manner’ hand is busy holding Sica’s hand, okay?

“Hello, Mark” I said, trying to be polite. He withdraw his hand and put a tight smile.

“Care to join us at the table?”

“Okay”

Jessica pulls my hand and pats my , “Come on, don’t be jealous, he’s a client”

I just grunt.

 

--

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter