part 28

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten minutes later Tom excused himself to go back to his little circle of friends. Jessica hurriedly walked to the makeshift parking lot, hoped to find that tall girl that has been missing.

A car which weirdly moved a lot by itself caught her attention.

Hormones? She said to herself, but trying to get close as silently as she could.

 

Then suddenly someone clamped from behind. She’s panicked and shocked. She couldn’t see who the one who grabbed her like that was and that gives so much negative thought on to her mind. She wanted to scream or anything so she could catch someone’s attention to save her.

 

“Don’t scream or I’ll kill you” a deep voice from behind her sent shiver down her spine. That voice was different from Tom’s, deeper and shallow. A voice that she couldn’t recognize at all and she’s sure that it’s not one of her circle of friends.

 

Jessica could feel his rough and big hand on her clothed stomach, pushing her body close to his big and a little muscular body. She didn’t like the feeling at all. She was disgusted. The sweaty hand on her face made her want to throw up.

 

“Please, let me go” Jessica tried to say between the stubby fingers, the muffled voice still too soft for people to hear.

The man never answered but instead pulled a cloth that smell weirdly and pushed it against her nose and mouth. As much as she tried to hold her breath, unfortunately her burning lungs desperately inhale once and twice. The man’s patience seems to wearing off as he pushed her stomach harder, knock all the breath left from her body and made her lung inhaled much more air than before.

 

That man pushed Jessica’s weak body to one of the parked car, open the door hurriedly and harshly then threw her body on the passenger seat. Buckled the seatbelt and tied the legs and the arms as well stuffs a towel inside . Jessica felt weak and flying, her mind couldn’t focus, and she couldn’t move her body parts at all. She’s terrified. What will happen to her? Is she going to die? Why does this person kidnap her?

 

She silently screamed Sooyoung’s name on her head, hoping somehow the latter could hear her voice.

 

That man started the engine but haven’t drove yet as he fished out his cellphone. She felt scared. Suddenly that man speak softly, “You know, Jessica Jung, I hate you” she gulped. “You steal all of my friends. You steal Tom from me. You steal everybody”

Jessica wanted to protest. She never asked for their attention. For her, just Sooyoung was enough; she didn’t have to deal with all other random people and tried to entertain each of them. So she stopped trying to please everybody because she thought everybody except Sooyoung were fake.

“I like Tom. He was my bestfriend. Then he said he loved you. I love him”

Jessica started to recognize his voice.

“So I told you that Tom was a stalker who likes to stalk everybody. And you believe it. You stupidly believed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter