part 5

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This girl that clinging to my arm like some kind of sick koala starts to wear me off. That time when I picked her up from that club was because she’s y and all, but now I start to regret it.

This new club that just open a couple days ago is throwing a party. I got invited since Jessica somehow has a connection with the owner and stuffs, I don’t know. At first she asked me to accompany her, but I told her I have a date already, so she just gave me two invitations.

 

Jessica said I should cut off my cigarettes and drinking habit and start to stop getting more tattoos. And of course to stop being a player and breaking nearly half population of gays in this city.

She’s concerned, she said, about my health and life.

I just patted her head, tell her to not worry about me, and tell her to get a love for herself instead.

 

Last month she asked to be her new roommate since the rent kinda high. I told her to just find a cheaper new apartment. She pouted. She said it’s beautiful here and she’s already fall in love with it.

I shrugged. So, I said, that’s your own fault.

She slapped my shoulder. Jerk, she said. I laughed.

 

This new club is good enough. The bartender is good too and the DJ too. Since my date was off to the dance floor, I go to the bar instead, planning to taste everything of the bartender’s signature.

 

After 30 minutes of trying to finish up everything I order, my date is coming to the bar beside me. Her hand dangerously rest on my upper thigh, drawing a circle on it.

“Hey babe” she said.

“Hm?”

“Wanna go to the private room, back there?”

“Hm, let’s—“

 

“Taeyeon?”

“Huh?” I search for the voice that awfully sounds so familiar to me. Suddenly my heart and my head start hurting continuously.

“Taeyeon, right?”

“T- Tiffany”

“Hey! What are you doing here?”

“Just—Got invited”

“Oh. Your girlfriend?”

“Uh. N—Yes”

“Hey, I’m her girlfriend. Who are you?”

“Uh, her friend”

 

Why, why I have to meet her here? Just- why God is so cruel. So. Makes me. Hurt.

I’m hurt. I can’t breathe.

 

Jessica.

 

“Excuse me, ladies” I try to run to the exit door. I need something.

“Tae—“

“Babe—“

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter