part 29

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tom, did you find her?” Sooyoung was running to his direction and shout rather loudly when suddenly Tom turned around and shushed her down. He put his forefinger on his lips, signaling Sooyoung to keep quite. He walked fast but carefully so he couldn’t produce noisy sound. Sooyoung lift her brows.

“What?” whispered Sooyoung. Tom was already beside her and he’s signaling Sooyoung to give him her ear.

“I think I find a suspicious car with engine on”

“Maybe just another wild night for that hormonal couples?”

“I thought so when I walked past it, but it didn’t move back and forth violently and surely there’s no moans or whatsoever”

“Maybe they sleep or what or they’re good at keeping it quite”

“I don’t know, I just feel like I recognize the car and I just getting this feeling that say there might be a kidnapped princess there”

“Let’s wait and see first then, I don’t want to see something I shouldn’t see again, just like before”

“Okay. Hide first, talk later”

“Deal”

 

And so the two of them hid in the bushes not too far for the suspicious car.

 

--

 

“The drugs will last twelve hours or so, so I’ll just gonna left you here and party hard. Tom was here and I’ll met him first and maybe seduce him once or twice before I hurt you, or kill you if I can’t stop myself in time”

 

Jessica could only rolled her eyes in annoyance in her head. What a lame jerkface.

 

The man unlocks the door and smirked widely after he purposely kissed her forehead sloppily.

Jessica wanted to shriek and slapped him square in the face so much if she could. It was gross.

And then he left her with the car still unlocked.

 

--

 

Tom was gasping when he saw the man close the door without locking the car. Sooyoung trying so hard to not asking it loud till the man disappear among the crowd.

 

“What now?”

“It’s him!”

“Who?”

“Him!”

“Uh?”

“It’s him, the bestfriend!”

“Oh! Your bestfriend?”

Ex”

“Ex?”

“Ex bestfriend”

“Uh, okay another question on another time, now what? It’s just him, maybe he just… uh… arrive? Taking nap? Pee?”

“Can’t you see it? There’s a figure inside it, and it not moving an inch”

“Maybe his.. uh.. dolls?”

“Sooyoung, stop being pessimist and try to help me here”

“Let’s wait a little bit longer. I still can’t believe your reasoning though. Sorry”

“’Kay, till he got back. I want to confront him”

“Now tell me”

“Tell you what?”

“How did the bestest friend became the ex-friend?”

“Long story”

“I have time. We do”

“Sigh” Tom try to sit on the sandy soil and find his comfortable space. “It was fine, I was fine when he confessed to me that he liked me more than friend, I mean, love is love, right? We don’t choose who we love, ‘cus it’s just happen. I just didn’t feel the same way, he’s my friend, and that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter