part 21

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : okay, i feel bad for taengsic and their drama so i write this whole chapter of their sweet and toes curling scene. LOL. happy reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The next morning, after just got a little over one hour of deep sleep, I felt I don’t have an arm anymore. She slept on my bicep, and that muscle pinned the vein down and made the blood barely pumped to my fingertips. I feel like if anyone cut my arm I wouldn’t even notice it.

It’s five in the morning when I took glance at the alarm clock on the bed side table; I slip out of her cuddle and walk to the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth with my toothbrush I kinda bought to put it in the matching cup on her sink, I’m thinking what would happen after yesterday. Should I make things official already?

But tiffany’s past relationship left a big scar to me.

I feel that it’s not necessary to make things official because, well, commitment is hard. Especially if your age is old already, relationship seems like a thing for the youngsters. And I don’t think I’m fitted to that concept anymore.

What if in the end, Jessica and I just not gonna worked out together?

 

I rinse my mouth and stare at my reflection.

Should I just continue my relationship as it is with Jessica?

Or should I try to know her better first?

 

I wash my face with cold water.

Or maybe I should let her go? She deserves love that greater than mine. And a person that has no scar in his heart.

 

I grab a towel and wipe my face.

Or should I take Tiffany’s advice to just not over think and try first because no one will able to tell the result in the end.

 

Sigh. I don’t know.

 

As I step out of the bathroom, I see Jessica’s figure still sleep peacefully there on her bed. I grab my pack on the dressing table and go out to the balcony.

 

--

 

A tap on the window. “Smoking early in the morning tripled the risk of getting lung cancer”

“Oh, you’re up”

“Uh huh. It felt cold”

“I should turn on the heater”

“You should sleep in more with me”

“I can’t sleep”

“Neither do I”

“You seem to get a nice sleep though”

“I’m good at pretending then”

“You smoked”

“Yeah, yesterday”

“No, no. Sooyoung told me”

“Oh. I kind of expected it anyway. She got a big mouth”

“But she ain’t telling me any deeper than that”

“Oh, what a good friend”

“Come here” I open my arms and she hugs me.

“Care to throw that out?”

“Oh sorry” I put out the dim fire and throw carelessly out of the balcony.

“I hope people down there won’t get surprise of a flying cigarette”

“They won’t know it’s ours”

“Yours, not ours”

“Oh, right”

She broke the hug and walk to the railing. I follow her and hug her from behind as I rest my chin on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter