part 25

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We ended up tucked under the warm blanket.

Earlier, we brushed our teeth together side by side and I couldn’t be happier than that. Sica washed her face first and after she finished, she hurriedly go to the bedroom. I shouted from the bathroom, asking if she felt shy of showing her bare face to me. She wasn’t replying to me so I shouted again, saying that I already saw it like every single day sometimes with drool on it till I lost counting.

She threw a pillow to the open door and I laugh, hard. What a cutie.

 

I can’t close my eyes as I am too happy for even thinking properly. She snuggles again against my side and I just let her hug me tight as I hug her as tight.

 

--

 

They were not even showing that they are shocked about my relationship with Jessica, and they were not even flinched. Not even Tiffany, or Sooyoung, or Sunny, or Yuri, or even her sister.

 

The very first person who knows, I mean who watch my interaction with her, is no other than Sooyoung. She barged in to Sica’s door office and saw us kissing, with her sit on her table and hands tangled with my messy hair, and my hands were doing something I’m not even sure inside her blouse.

It’s not like it’s her first time she saw us kissing, to think about it again, it almost she always be there when I be close with Sica. But we never kiss like that, so she kinda picks the hint or something. And when Jessica dropped the bomb, she just shrugged it off coolly and told Sica to sign on the document as soon as possible.

 

But of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter