part 27

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was just another wild night with Sooyoung” she starts.

 

It was just another wild night Jessica’s had with Sooyoung. She grabbed the cold beer in the coolbox on the backseat. Sooyoung was driving that day. Jessica wind down the window and shouted happily while reached out her hand, feeling the harsh and cold night’s wind dance against her palm.

She took a sip of her cold beer and started to burn a cigarette from the pack on the dashboard.

“Where are we heading right now, Soo?”

“Frank invites us to his party on his private beach”

“Psh! Bull. That never his beach. It’s just another beach that he found”

“I know. He just wants everybody think he got rich”

“ him”

“Free flow of alcohol though”

“On second thought let’s drink all that alcohol, babe!”

“What did you say to mama Jung and papa Jung?”

“Usual stuffs. Pajama party at yours”

“, why did you always use me as your shield?”

“You’re awesome, that’s why”

“Stop my ”

“Fine. Because my parents won’t call your parents to make sure that I won’t sneak out”

“”

 

Jessica laughed and took a swig of her beer after slap Sooyoung’s arm.

 

After a couple of minutes of driving in the deep of the night, they finally arrived at the exclusive beach. No one ever able to discover this place easily, mainly because they need to drive pass through the small forest on the top of the hills and beside the place was surrounded by towering wild weeds and bushes, making it a perfect private beach.

Jessica slammed the car’s door closed and waited for Sooyoung to lock the car up. They then walked suavely to the little crowd on the center of the beach. They spotted the host and greeted him shortly. Then they headed to the self-service bar, making their own drink.

 

Tequilas to open the night.

 

Sooyoung off to the DJ booth, trying to change to music and maybe to flirted with the hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter