part 23

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drive to my office in awkward silence after I leave Sooyeon’s office.

 

Sooyoung scratched her neck awkwardly at her office and left the folder on the desk and hurriedly walk out and shut the door close.

She climbed down from my lap and walked to her chair once again and sighed loudly.

 

My stomach suddenly grumbled and I just wanted to dig a hole and hid in it forever.

“Guess I have to leave soon. Don’t wanna make Boss regretting his decision on me”

“Be safe and don’t forget to eat” she still tried to smile to me. That tight smile of hers really made me guilty. I’m sorry Sica-yah.

 

I gave her a goodbye and apologetic kiss and bid a farewell to Sooyoung as well.

 

--

 

I talked to Sooyoung over the phone; she said Jessica still want to attending that dinner with his President’s son.

She said I have to make some move, soon, or somebody will make another early moves towards her. But how?

 

--

 

That night I parked my car in front of restaurant’s street that Sooyoung told, hoping Jessica would go home with me. I felt like a creeper and stalker, but screw that anyway. I miss her so much and I just want to see her face for a little longer.

 

It’s been a whole 30 minutes and nineteen seconds since I parked my car and she hasn’t even done yet. What did she do in there with that son of a..  Son of her president. I hope that man won’t do something stupid and.. and crazy or I might chop his hands off. Or neck.

 

After painfully over one hour finally she’s out, that man acts all gentleman, pushing the door open for her. But I know he’s eyeing that dress she wore. Why in the world she wore that kind of dress, again. I’ve told her countless of time to not buy that kind of dress if she’s not planning to wear it to meet with me. Because, danger is always around, right? At least bring Sooyoung or friends we know so she would be safe. But no, she won’t listen to me. Just like a cat, she won’t even listen to my words. It’s for your own safety, Sica, why won’t you understand.

 

I sigh silently with my nose.

 

They start walk to her car and she bid him a goodnight. I secretly could sense what’s going on, next. But still, I’m hoping he’s not going to pull that .

 

She unlocks her car and planning to step in when he suddenly speak to catch her attention. I open my door and rest my back on the side of my car’s hood after lock it. I know it’s not the best timing to get jealous and throw fit to her. It might drive her away more. So I folded my hand on my chest and wait for the right timing while watching the scene unveiled in front of my eyes from the distance.

 

That man really pulls that .

He scratches the back of his ear and lean closer to peck her. Not smooth, dude, not smooth at all. If I were him I would never do that in the first place. It’s awkward. Like a youngster. How old is he, again?

I can’t really see her face from my spot, but her side profile indicates she’s shocked enough to just stand there and looks like a rigid statue. A beautiful statue to be honest.

I unfolded my arms and decide it’s now or never. So I walk to them in slow pace, hoping he would end that this instance but he just put that dirty hand of him on her small but firm waist I’ve grown to loved.

 

I stop just couples of feet from them and just stand here awkwardly.

Okay dude, that’s too much, stop it already.

 

I clear my throat and he jerks away and mutter a silence apologize to us, mostly to her. She doesn’t give him any chance to apologize though as on the second her eyes lays upon me she gasps loudly and clamps her hand over her open mouth.

Hey. I mouthed her a greeting and I nod my head unwillingly to him.

 

He nods stiffly and walks hurriedly to his car.

 

Our eyes met. I smile tightly, not sure how to talk with her. She looks like she wants to run away from me as soon as possible.

“That’snotlikewhatyouth—“ she blurts out the words in lightning speed, I almost not catching what she said.

“It’s okay, I know” I cut her off.

“I can explain”

“That’s okay, Sica. Calm down”

“W—what, what are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter