part 1

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I put my hand on the small of her back. I love her. I found love I think I would never found. I can’t stop myself from looking her. She’s so beautiful, so precious.

 

We go to another circle of people in this party. I know mostly of them know that she with me and I with her. And I know, too, that not everyone pleased with it. I don’t really care, the only thing I care is her. I love her.

 

When she’s talking, it’s beautiful, smart, and mesmerizing. I don’t know how come she found me and love me. Life is so much a mystery.

 

My attention is all on her. She’s so beautiful. How many times I say this? What she wears today was flawless. But again, she never less than perfect and I never less love her even sometimes we fought like any other couples do.

 

Her backless black dress was simple but I can’t stop myself from ogling her. My hands are itching to just hold her and never letting her go. Maybe followed with a kiss or two since she’s so lovely and I can’t never really resist her.

 

“Ah, I know that, the news was spreading rapidly, unfortunately”

I found myself grinning like an idiot. Why, why God give her so much perfection? Not that I resent it, just wondering. Her voice was like angel’s voice from heaven.

I have to give all my strength to stop myself from kiss her right here, right now.

I put my hand harder on her back, softly and gently draw her nearer to me as I secretly move nearer to her.

She’s like a sunny and breezy day, where you found yourself floating and smile to yourself nonstop.

 

“How about you, Taeyeon?”

 

Tiffany’s hair was braided nicely and looked so soft. I want to run my hands on it.

“Taetae?” she’s smile to me and I can’t help but smile back. This self feels so giddy. I want to leash it out but don’t know how to.

“Taetae?” she looks me in the eyes. I can turn into gooey right now.

“…yes?” I slurred.

“Are you okay?” her hands on my upper arm, her gazes were full of concern.

“I’m okay. Just—you just too lovely. Too fine—too beautiful, Fany-ah”

I like how she blushes and tries really hard to hide it. I know she likes it despite her slapping against my shoulder.

“They ask you”

“Ask me what, lovely?”

“Stop that already” she blushes harder. Her pink-colored cheeks are redder than it should. I grin wider.

“Can’t help. You—I love you”

She grabs my hand that on her back and put it around her waist instead as she leans against me and intertwining our fingers together. She always knows what things that melt me.

“I love you too” she whispers back. I sigh contently.

“I love you, Fany” I tighten my hold and found out that her lovely eyesmiles is appearing again.

 

 

I found myself sleeping in the couch again this month. I don’t know what’s wrong. Again, maybe it’s my ignorant self’s fault. Why I always ended up hurting her without I even notice? I clearly not deserve her.

I should try harder this time. Maybe it’s because of the dishes? Or the toothpaste’s cap? Or the laundry? Or I taking too long to pick her up? Or.. I repeat the same mistakes again?

Sigh. Why am I so stupid?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter