Part II

The SM freak
The things between Jongdae and Joonmyun didnt star aaall that well. Well for Jongdae, in general, the social relations at SM didnt go very well when he entered. Trainees were wondering why did he made it into the new band proyect, he had just been there for a year! This thought didnt scaped Joonmyuns mind either. Is not like he hated him, the new Kim was already part of the same proyect as him so that was not an option. However when he saw how bad Jongdae wanted it, he kind of couldnt help to like the kid. What the k leader didnt know was that Jongdae made an effort to get closer to him because someone told him to give him a try. That someone was for Jongdae the VERY BEST SUPER ULTRA MEGA AWSOME person, hyung, gege, he ever met (after his brother), Zhang Yixing. It was Lay that told him many many times that Joonmyun wasnt as cold as he treated him or as moody or as cruel. So Jongdae didnt want yo hurt his now roomate feellings and try to get closer. As a result Joonmyun became the second most awesome hyung he ever met. But life flowed and things got complicated when Jongdae found out two things: 1) this admiration for Yixing was so much more than that if you keep having wet dreams about him. 2)Yixing was mega super very much in love with Suho. That . Since it was going to be kind of a mess if he confeses his love for Lay, not that anyone mind in SM, I mean hello? Yifan and Chanyeol, Luhan and Minseok, the for ever couple? But Chen chen didnt want to be rejected. He didnt want to hear the “Im sorries and the I dont feel the sames”. He was afraid because the next day he was going to have to work with the guy and share a room with the guy and that arrengment was already a mess, so yeah, confesing was not an option. He made a mental agreement with Suho, one that Suho had no idea about: He could have Lay in Korea, while Jongdae could have him in China. Yeah it worked perfectly, not. Turn back (again), when Jongdae first arrived to SM and was told that he was going to be part of the M1/M2 proyect he recived most of dirty looks and people whispered when he walked arround. The othet trainees would openly laugh at his dancing, others were calling him ugly…to his face. And when he couldnt handle it anymore there was Super Xing, who would stay with him at the dance room to add two more hours to his trainning just to teach the steps to Jongdae, and whe they put them in the same room Yixing would help him playing his guitarre so he can train his voice to perfection, and when he was about to kill the chinese teacher Yixing would be there to make everything eassier. Ahhhh, Zhang Yixing was PERFECT. At first Jongdae just wanted to be just like him, like XingXing hyung. Until one day, he saw him walking in the hall way, Taemin and Jongin. They were clinging onto Lay, why? Couldnt they see that they were heave? They have always been bigger than Yixing, you know? The nerve of those boys, not respecting their senior. Lee Taemin must of think that he could own the damn world. And Kim Jongin? What since he was the friend of the star, he thought he WAS the star? Please. The three were walking in slow motion, playing,teasing. And sudenly it happend, little DaeDae was jelous, sooo jelous. Why? Yixing was everybodies hyung right? He wasnt his, well he was his…too. It didnt help. After that the dreams begin, everytime more explicit, more graphic, more real. WTF? that was it. So one day he was comming out of the shower, he saw his reflection in the mirror and said it: Im gay.