Part XXII

The SM freak

When people thinks about the word "brave" maybe some very big things are imagined, like superheroes, firefighters saving people. But sometimes, being brave is something that you have to be in your own home, to the people that you live with.

"Ehmm...can we talk about Baekhyun?". "Uh? What about him?", Chanyeol sounded defensive. "Ive been wondering about...ehm...your relationship. What happend?". Chanyeol started to look at his fingers because...how do you talk about this things with your ex? Whom you left? "Its just that it was a lot of...ehm...pressure...like everyone kind of hated us and...I dont, I couldnt". "But do you, like love him?", Kris wanst really sure if he wanted to hear this answer. Chanyeol looked at him with surprise in his eyes and then lower his head. "Well is that a yes? I can see the way you look at him, you know? And he also looks at you with those puppy eyes...who can resist?", Yifan smiled and made Chanyeol smiled as well but with a hint of shyness. Exo Ms leader took a deep breath: "What Im trying to say is that if you are not with him, for me, or to not make me feel bad...I just want to say that if you love him, you should be with him. Our relationship was great, but its over, you dont want that anymore. Youve always treated me the best and I love you, Ill always will, so I want you to be happy and Im pretty sure that you are not happy  away from him..so do it, go for him". Chanyeol had his very famous O.O expression on his face. "Im serious about it".

Chanyeol felt some what relieve when Kris told this to him so he started to try to rebuild his friendship with Beakhyun, by trying to talk to him more often and trying to erase the awkwardness. It was kinf of hard for the main singer, because now that Zitao remembered all, he was kind of uncomfortable with that, but someone had to make him understan that it was ok. And that person had to be Yifan.

"You know? Im fine with it". "Ah?", Zitao looked at Yifan not understanding what the other was talking about. "Them", the other pointed at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were talking on the living room couch. "Oh". "Yeah. I mean, is not like it doesnt hurt when a relationship is over, but I really just want Chanyeol to be happy. What we had was great, so theres no need to spoiled that memory with grudges or hard feelings...I guess what Im trying to say is that you shoudnt be so harsh on them...Im fine. Realy".

Zitao pondered on Yifans words for a minute. There was something so selfcentric on those words, but at the same time so unselfish. On one hand there was Kris telling him, the person that loves him, to not disturb the personal life of his ex (wich was noble all), but on the other hand he was confirming that he still would do anything for Chanyeols happyness, wich was just badbad for Zitao. There were not many things to say to this, or was he especting some kind of answer like "Yes I will protect Chanyeol too"?

So, yeah, he had gonne through so much for Kris. And no! He wasnt especting Yifan to fall head over hills for him, he knows that what you dont feel, you dont feel. But, really? Like he literally saved, SAVED, his life, almost lost his mind for him. And even after all that he was still takin this kind of , the iwillalwaysbeChanyeolsknight and you dont get to hurt him. WTH? Was he the ing demon? He just rolled his eyes at Kris and left.

In this time where he had to be fighting for his life and to recover his ing sanity, Zitao had to be making some serious soul searching and what he found was that nobody in this planet was more important than him. That there was a time in life to not be selfish, and give and share; and there was a time to be selfish and do things for your self, things that do good to you. These days, maybe even these years, Kris wasnt really doing any good to him. So he decided that, even if he couldnt let go of his feelings for the other, he could put a pause and some distance between them, is not like Kris would miss him anyway.

Chen was looking at Yixing while he was sleeping in the plain. It made him feel like the old days, when all he could do was look at Lay from afar. Actually these days had been feeling a lot like before.And Jongdae is think of word, a feared word, word that has a concept that he doesnt like one bit: rebound guy (well thats two words).

"I think he really loves you". Baekhyun told him when they were already at home. "Yeah? He is not showing it to much". "What is that mean? Do need more ?". Jongdae smacked Zitaos head. "No, because to have the two people should be in one place at the same time and thats not our case". "So weve been busy all over the place, is not like you even have time to be alone. We are all the time together", Baekhyun added. "No, actually the thing is...I think that he is avoiding me". "Thats ridiculous. Why would he be doing that?", Baekhyun asked. "Because he realized that Im not perfect leader Suho who went to the best high school ever and had the highest grades ever and trainned the longest ever and is the most perfect person ever". "Oh my God hyung. First, Joonmyun hyung is not in any way (please dont tell him I said that) perfect, second Yixing ge chose you, so theres no need to worry", Zitao pointed out. "Yeah but what if now that he doesnt like Joonmyun anymore he doesnt need me to take his mind off of Joonmyun and he wants to be y, free and single. Wich he can totally be? Ah? What would I do then?". "I personally think that you are loosing your mind, however I must ask: have you talk to him about this?". "Of course not!". "Hyung you are always like this. You think so many things and anything is true, and you never talk about it with Yixing ge". Yes, Zitao was right, what else is new?

Is just that Jongdae didnt want to have to ask, he was afraid that Yixing would say: "Yes you are right, Joonmyun is perfect and you ar not", or something like that. Or even worst, that Yixing would that he never really like him. Or the absolut worst: Yixing wont say anything because he pities Chen and doesnt have the heart to leave him!!

Chen was making all kinds of faces while Baekhyun and Zitao kept staring at him as if he was crazy, when Yixing, Jingin and Sehun entered their room. All sweaty from dance practice or the gym, who knows. The youngest ones trhow them selves at Tao who screamed like a little girl because they smell and were rubbing them selves on him and were being gross. "Come on make us smel as good as you", Jongin kept tryin to shove his armpit on his face. "MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Yixing looked at the three stooges from above and then directed a very loving stare to Chen. "Hey you". "Hey", the korean was sulking. Yixing clutch down. "What happend?". "Nothing". "He is having a case of Yixingitis", Baekhyun answered for his friend. "Is that so?", Lay asked, Jongdae nodded like a scolded puppy. "Well then I must have the cure for that", Jongdae was smiling like a fool.

Lay got closer to his ear and whipered: "You know Im as dirty as those two. Would you help me wash up?". Jongdae looked up with a surprised looked on his face, but stood up and took the others hand and walked away with him. "Well thats a new way to avoid someone", Baekhyun commented as he watched how Kai and Sehun were tickling Tao to death. "Stop that!!! You are gonna choke him!!!"