Part XIX

The SM freak

Fifteen minutes later Jongdae and Baekhyun were still there and Zitaos mom was explaining to him who this boys were and why they were in Korea. He cried of happiness when she informed him that he finally made it, that he was a star, just like he always wanted. And Jongdae and Baekhyun were his band mates. They also told him that he used to be able to speak korean, he was scared that the company wont let him comeback because he didnt know korean anymore. They told him that that could wait.

"So I think this is a temporary confussion. He remembers thing that happend just now, like who I am and he recognized his parents right away. So there's no need to worry. But he is gonna need time and pacience", the dorctor told them all. "So his been asking for all of you and now you can enter but please dont over react ok. Dont ask to much questions, dont touch him to much. He doesnt speak korean so, dont talk all at ones. Ok?". They all nodded.

When they enter it broke their hearts a little the way Zitao was looking at them, so surprised, so clueless. The koreans introduced them selves in chinese, they all at least knew how to do that. He smiled at all of them and bowed his head. Everything went well until Yifan came into the picture. "Why are so formal?", he giggled. Yifan was the clueless one now. Tao was still talking in chinese and Luhan was translating. "Come here", the pacient said streching his hand out for Yifan. He went forward and took it, then sat down besides Tao, still clueless. "Are you not happy to see me?", he asked. "Of course I am..but wait...ehmm...do you know who am I?". He smiled shyly. "Of course I know silly. The heart doesnt forget: you are Yifan, my boyfriend". Both Yifan and Zitaos father had a mini heart attack right there, but kept silence.

Yifan looked around the room, for answers but his eyes stop on the murdering looking ones of Jongdae. "Im so glad you remembered", he said and hugged him, but his eyes searched for Chanyeols. Zitao cuddled to his side. It wa so awkward. They kept talking and Luhan kept translating. But Yifan still had questions: "So Im gonna make you a test ok?". "Ok", the boy didnt want to unwraped himself from his elder. "So where did we met?". "Mmmm", he was thinking hard. "I...in Beijing at the company!". Wrong, but Kris smiled. "And how did we started dating?". "You took me to a river and told me: 'Every day is better at your side, I learn about life and about me with you. Frankly, I dont imagine life with out you. You make me be a better person'", he smiled again, sure of his statement. Yifan copy the gesture but felt even sadder. This words he said them to Zitao, in the Han river, the day before he confesed to Chanyeol, those words were about him, not about Tao. "Did I do good?". God, he really screw him up.

It was hard for Zitao to let him go, he ven cried a little and made him promise that he was going to comeback tomorrow. "Yifan can we talk for a minute?", mister Huang sounded serious. "Of course". "Is this true? What my son said...Please be honest, I know who Taotao is". "No sir, is not true. That story that he told was one that I told him about me and my...ex. Not about us sir. Im sorry I didnt know how else to react". "I see...", the man sounded disapointed. "Its ok son. I dont know how to react to tao either. Its gonna take us all some time", Yifan nodded.

The day, for the Huangs, started with Zitao making a tantrum. His mother told him that Yifan wasnt his boyfriend. He insisted and cried bout it and didnt want to eat afterwards. His mother told him that Yifan and him were the best of friends; and that Kris was a great older brother to him, that took him under his wing since the begining and maybe thats why he was confused now. He denied it and insisted that he wasnt crazy, that he had memories of things that were true. They couldnt make him stop his cry.

"Why did you lie to me?!", he screamed at Yifan instead of saying Hello. "Wha...". "My mother said that you are not my boyfriend!", he cried. "I..", he got closer to him and sat on his bed. Tao had tears streaming down his face. "Do you not love me?". "I ...of course I love you. Everybody does!". "But not like that?". "No baby...Im sorry, not like that", he caressed the others face. "Then why I...I remember things...You and I going to a park between buildings, it was snowing, and we were in the swings. I remember kissing you in the living room of some appartment...I remember...*sniff*...Am I going crazy? We never went to a park?". Yifan knew very well all those scenarios, those were the things that Zitao had on his film file, those things he did with Chanyeol, not with him. He just had been watching them. "No. Im sorry".

And he was sorry, for everything. He pretty much felt sorry for his entire existence.