Part XXV

The SM freak

He is been watching as Chanyeol and Baekhyun take back the raletionship that they had before, the one between lovers and friends. He feels alone, he knows this is the best if he really loves Chanyeol. He was, maybe a little inocent to think that distance wouldnt make anything on them, maybe he was just hopefull. He sighs. And then theres Tao, who is reading a korean study book, he pouts and huffs, he looks tire. Should he go to help him?  He doesnt want. But he stands up and leaves, his younger (stalker) "brother" follows his steps, he doesnt ask where he goes nor why, he just looks. And Kris knows that he is been doing that a lot lately, and he doesnt like it. Will he ever stop watching?

As he walks down the stairs and to yhe small park behind the builldings, he feels watched, yes by that chubby girl that camps on their door and also, maybe, by...Tao? He sighs and keeps walking.

He goes to the swings and sits there, remembering...Chanyeol. He misses him, the boyfriend, his boyfriend, Chanyeol his friend is the one he sees everyday. He sighs again as he moves on the swing a little. Its cold. He misses the hugs and the kisses, actually boyfriend!Chanyeol was very sweet to him, when nobody was watching and he misses that too. He is not one to cry but he really wants to right now. Is not fair, he thinks.

He turns arround and realizes that he can see the dorm window from here and imagines, again, that sombody is watching. Then he moves and spots a tall skinny boy coming his way. Really? A black hoodie, he cant see from here, the guy waves at him, he doesnt walk like Chanyeol. Is it Tao?

"Hyung!!!", Sehun screams. Its Sehun. "Hey!!!", as soon as he reaches his hyung he throws him self at him. "How was your visit? Hows your family?". "They are fine. My mom made some huge pai for all of us I came to tell you to hurry because they are gonna eat it all!!". Kris laughs at how childish this guy is, stands up and leaves with him.

On the dorm window, Zitao laments the good treatment that his youngest bandmate recieves and pouts a little. It was his idea to avoid Yifan, put some distance between them, distance himself from the other. But it was hard, he misses his gege, he misses having a normal talk with him or just to be able to stay in the same room with out been awkward. He goes back to pick his books and take them to the room. 

These days Yifan didnt look very happy and he knows is because Chanyeol and Baekhyun had been getting closer and closer. He knows this feeling.

Now that his health is better, Kris has been, some how, given him the cold shoulder. He tells him just the necessary things, mostly about work and with this tone of voice, like before, like he couldnt stan Tao. It was sad really, but Tao didnt want to think much of it.

He woke in, what he thought was, the midle of the night with a dry mouth. He gets up and goes, on a zombie walk, to the kitchen. He doesnt eve see that the light is on. Just goes for a glass. "What are you doing up?". Is Yifans voice. He turns around as if he is been cought robbing a bank, he bows. "Im sorry. I was thirsty, Ill go back to my room quickly", he sais as he reaches for the frigde and cold water. All Yifan does is just nod and keeps on reading. What is he doing up?

As he drinks his water he sees that Kris has a sad expression on his face, a expression that he mimics. "Wash the glass and go back to sleep", said man orders as he notices that he is been watched. Zitao nods, does what he is told. But when he is about to leave the kitchen, he cant help himself. "I think...th that what you do is very noble...for Chanyeol", the frase comes out wrong because he is nervous and a bit afraid to even talk to Kris, who doesnt answer, not even sais thank you. "It sais that your love is honest and pure", he continues firmly. "He is happy with hyung", he ends and then gets an answer. "How do you know? Baekhyun told you?". Tao is surprised by the questions, what does he want to know?. "Ssometimes, he tells me. Yes, you know like always...". "Always? How long is always? Since when have you known?". The youger widend his eyes, completely awake now. "Some time". And Yifan turns on his chair violently to face him. "Since when?!", he rices his voice a little, but Tao wont chicken out. "What the hell does it matter?! They are together now, you cant do a damn thing about. Plus, what are you gonna do? Blame me? Is not my fault that he cheatted on you, that he doesnt love you anymore, so stop treating me like a ing criminal because Im not, Ive always been loyal to you. Crazy no? Thats what you think right? That Im crazy. You know what, at times like this I think Im crazy!", he turns around and leaves. "Whats going on?", a sleepy Xiumin comes from the hall. "Nothing, sorry gege", Zitao stops to kiss and hug his gege good night.

"Can I ask you something?", Yixing sais in chinese. "Sure", Yifan answers. "What is so wrong about Tao?", Kris rolls his eyes, as he take a sip of tea on the backstage of a photoshoot. "So he told Jongdae about last night". "No, he generally doesnt say anything bad about you, is just that Jongdae knows that if he is crying it must be because of you", Lay states simply, Yifan is surprised. "And to be honest, I think he already cried to much for you, he doesnt need it anymore, so I, and many others, would appreciatte that you stop being an and stop making him cry. I really want to understand you, but I cant. How can you be so mad at Tao and talk to Chanyeol and Baekhyun? Mistery...Anyway thats your problem. But Tao, his feellings, his sadness is my problem. I dont want to see him sad anymore. Im not asking you to marry him. Im just demanding that you stop being so cruel and at least treat him the same as you do others. I mean, for sakes, he havent even confess to you, he knows his place, he is so afraid of you that he doesnt talk to you anymore, yet you still feel the need to put him down? Thats not who you are Yifan. Get your together".