Part XXVI

The SM freak

Really is not that he doesnt wonder the same thing. Why did he put all of stress on Zitao? He cant answer himself. But he knows he is being a bad person, a bad gege, a bad hyung, a bad leader. So he has to apologize...again?

"Please stop crying", Jongdae pats Taos head for the nth time, but more sobs come out. "What the hell is his ing problem?", Jongdae thinks out loud. "Im not crying for thar", Tao deffends, its useless, all of them know. "Shss baby. You dont have to say it. Hyung already knows. Hyung also knows that hes gonna chop his balls". Someone clears their throat behind them. Its Kris. "I need to talk with Tao". "No you dont", Chen gets protective, Zitao curls more into him. "Please?". "No way". "Come on dont make it more difficult, Give us a moment". "The moment that you have a 'moment'  something makes him cry, so no" "That wont happend now. I promise. I promise Tao", he sais directing his look at the youngest, who finally looks up. Jongdae turns to see his eyes and Zitao nods, so he leaves...only to stand at the other side of the door frame. Yifan sigh, whatever.

Kris tries to take Jongdaes seat and Tao flinches away, his eyes are red and showing sadness and anger, hes still holding his knees to his chest waitting for Yifan to start. Its kind of heart breaking for Yifan, is a feelling that he use to feel for his younger friend before, when he saw him cry because he missed home or because some kid was bullying him, those times he had the same look and it broke his heart to see him like that, like now. He doesnt know what to say to take that look away. The things that he actually have to say will probably make It worst. But today he has decided to lie, to not say what he thinks, he wants to make the other better and that wont happen telling the truth...

"Im sorry. I...Ive been acting...not very well...Its just that I didnt know how to...how not to...", this isnt working. "I know you dont love me like I...", Tao gets emberrased at his improvised confession. "...so theres no need to...shove it to my face. It was never my idea...I never thought that I could...have a chance with you. It was never my plan to tell you, I only did it because my brain wasnt working..I, know my place", he said and put his head back on his knees. "I dont need the humillation and the awkwarness". "I know. Im sorry, really, its just its been hard for me with..Chanyeol and stuff". "Thats another thing. I cant believe that you, some how, think that I can hurt Chanyeol hyung..I would never". Kris sighs. "Yeah I know. Its just that it was to weird, you have to admit it was. Discovering all of those...things. Tao we have people spying on us just out side our door, I didnt need one inside, really". The other rapper hid his face a little more. "I know, Im sorry about that", he cant explain it to him, he needs his dignity, but is NOT spying.

After that nobody knows what to say anymore. Out side, Chen sighs, then he hears Tao. "Gege?". "Hm?", Kris answers. "Can we be friends again...at least". Yifan heart gets broken again..., how do you say no to that when he is looking at you like that.

So the friendship thing didnt go as plan, they couldnt go back in time and Kris is still paranoid. But hey! They are back at playing basketball together and those stuff...so, its something right?

Zitao seems happier, thats what Jongdae think, but what about him? Yixing still kept him on the friend zone, and it was bothering him already. Again, he thinks that he always does everything for Lay, at first he felt like some kind of hero of love (?),but now he just felt like a lap dog and that wasnt good. Lucky for him, around that time, Minki showed up on his life.

Minki is an assittent stylist, he is one year older than Kris and he is H.O.T. Yep, is everybodies talk. However the young man seems to have ears for only one Exo member and thats Jongdae. Everyone teases him and he feels shy, but damn! The guy is fine, so what, he is single.

Minki is funny and smart and always gives Jongdae the best looks. The rest of the members seems to think that he is very lucky, well at least most of them. For example, Yixing does not think that, but he doesnt say it.

"You look...angry?", Yifan kind of asks. "You dont wanna piss the coordies hahaha", he lauhs at his friend. "Im not angry". "Then you are jealous", Yixing goes wide eyed at Kris. "Zitao sais so and I think he is right. That boy is very observant". "Mhm...wouldnt you know". "Exactly why Im saying it". "The way I see it you are going through either one of this two things: one, you were lonely and you felt flutter for Jongdaes...desire for you; and so now you miss his attention, not his afection. Or two, you are actually in love with Jongdae but are afraid to admited and to act it, and there for you, my friend, are jealous". Lay looks at him bluntly. "So you and Zitao went from not talking, to talking about other peoples lives". "Yep. No, really, you have to make up your mind because for what I see, he loves you, but is smart enough to no let you drag him through the mud of your...pussyness?".

Kris is sort of right...well, yes completly right. But the thing is that the day that he desides that he can be man enough, Sehun giggles in the practice room brakes the news for him. "Shut up Sehunie!", Kai elbows him. They turn to look at Lay. "Shut up about what?", his two dance partners look at him with puppy eyes. "Nothing hyung, Sehun is been silly". The chinese hyung just brushhed off and started the practice but his team mates wouldnt stop glancing and giggling at each other so..."Ok. Either you stop this or you tell me what is going on". Sehun fished his phone out of his pocket under the judging look of Jongin, and show it to Lay. There on Minkis Facebook a picture of himself hugging a person with a yellow hoodie, you couldnt see the face, but the yellow hoodie  was all to familiar to Yixing and it was telling him: "You lost your chance"