Part VIII

The SM freak

"Guys?. Oh there you are". Kyungsoo entered the bathroom and went to Tao and Chen. "Are you ok? What is going on with hyung? Pfff". He patted Tao in the back of his head. Jongdae was still looking at him, hard. "Lets go back ok?", he held Tao's hand and helped him up. They left with Jongdae following close.

When they went back to the practice room his eyes went straight to Baekhyun. Does he look like his is going to take a gun and shoot them all? Does any of the other members look like they've poissoned...by Baekhyun? Good God what was Zitao talking about?!!! Dance practice continued in silence and order, they didnt want to talk...well Suho did.

"What the hell is this all about?". "What?". "Zitao and you". "Its personal". "What? Personal? In case you havent noticed there is no more place for personal anymore. Whatever problem you have is affecting the band. You scared them all and they dont know why. I dont know why. So start telling, now". "Is not your damn problem ok?! Ill fix it and it wont be a problem for anybody else ok? Im sorry". "All you are saying is bull and you know it. What ever. Just stop acting crazy in front of everybody. Ill take Tao with me tonight". "Yes, please do that", he sounded honestly relieved. The other leader gave him a weird look and left.

Jongdae was still in deep thinking when a stressed out Yixing enter their room and went to his guitarr. He sat there playing, his roomate wasnt paying attention, but the chinese was thinking of him.

He remembered when they met: he was told that this kid was gonna be in his band proyect, so he went to spy on him to the recording room. Jongdae burst in confidence and talent. He was singing like he was in fornt of an audience of thoussands. It made Yixing feel intimidated, very. The contrast was devastating to the Jongdae of the dancing lessons. Poor thing,he was so lost it was almost cute. It woke brotherly feellings in Yixing. So when they told him that Jongdae was going to stay with him so that he could learn chinese, he was happy to accept his company, later they made a deal: "Hyung, no gege, you have to talk to me only in chinese, so I get used to the sound. I know that, like that, one day I will undestand you!". How stweet. They shook hands and so Yixing talked to him in chinese, everything from telling him that he was gonna be late to the deepest most personal things. And about Suho. Jongadae became, with put knowing, Yixing's personal diary. He told him everything, like why he liked Joonmyun so much, how much it hurt to love Joonmyun that much, everything and Jongdea listened to him with big round eyes. He smiled at the memory.

One day Yixing was home sick and sad. So he cryed in Jongdae's arms while talking aout how much he loved his mother and how he missed her, all in chinese, and Jongdae hugged him tight until he smiled again. When they looked at eachother faces, Chen said in korean: "Dont ever do this agian. I almost have a heart attack". The memory made him smile again.

Any of them knew back then, well only Yixing, he didnt know that they developed some what of a very viceral relationship, very instintic one. They didnt understand what they were saying yet they knew what the other was feeling. It was then that he had an epiphany: Jongdae was the one human that probably knew him the best, as much as if he was reading his mind, or his heart? And that feelling of emptiness that he is been feelling these days was not cause by the graphic memory of Joonmyun eatting Luna's mouth, it was because Jongdae wasnt there to take the pain away. He pouted and turn to look at Jongdae.

"What?". Jongdae answered the unspoken question. Yixing stood up and walked out of the room. He went for a glass of water to help coped with his foundings. "You know? Sometimes we are used to feel something and even if the feeling is bad for us is still hard to let it go and we become so stubborn that we can even let us feel good things, we dont let our selves be happy". Yixing looked at Zitao pondering, he wallked to him and tip toed to peck the other in his lips, then he smiled at him. "You are right little one", he said cupping the others cheecks. "Werent you sleeping with Joonmyun?". "He is taking a bath now". "Are you ok honey?". "Yeah". "Are you gonna tell me what is going with Yifan?". "I really dont know gege", he pouted. "Zitao? Am ready now". "OK. Good night ge". "Good night".

Yixing let the kitchen and went back to the room, determination in his eyes. Jongdae sat up on his bed, Zitao's problems leaving his mind as Yixing held his hands. "What? Are you drunk again?", he smiled nerviously. "Shhh", the other said and kissed him...on the lips. "I miss you", he said in chinese. Chen froze.