Part V

The SM freak

"Fight for your love"...Mhhmmm, what does it mean? How do you fight for someone that doesnt want you to...doesnt know...doesnt wanna know that you are fighting for them? Fight against Suho? Eh? He doesnt know anything. Arggg....

He doesnt want to but he is here anyway. "Hey are you busy?". "No Im checking the korean book, come in ge". He sat on the bed, it took a little, but he had to speak. "Sooo, lets say...hipotetically...". "Yes". "That you are right, that I...llllik...love Yixing ge...". "Right". "Hipotetically!". Zitao rolled his eyes. "Hipotetically", he reapited. "What should I do about it? We all know of his crush. And I know that Im in no possision to tell someone who to love or who not love, so...". "But thats not the point. This is what I think: you see how hard he works for everything, people think that he is a perfectionist, a workoholic, I think he is insecure, he needs to practice because he think he is not worthy. And I believe that he feels the same with Suho ge. I think he thinks he doesnt deserve to be loved. Now your job is to make him think that he deserves to be love, he deserves to be reward. That he is worth for something, for someone...Well, thats what I would do if I HIPOTETICALLY was in love with Yixing ge", he smiled at him. "OO..K.", there was a silence. "How? Why...do you care?". Zitao looked surprised, as if he was cought doing something wrong. He let his head down. "I dont know, I think you would be great together? Yes and Yixing ge can be really happy with you. It looks, like you really want to be with him. Plus...I thought we were friends, no, brothers, and I didnt need a reason to want to help", he said firmlly. "No! of course we are brothers. Is just that you seemed to be watching..us...ge and I I mean, like a lot...so I wanted to know...". "Sorry I didnt mean to freak you out. Im sorry", he looked sad. "No! is not thay either, I just wanted to know if I was THAT obvious". "Well, to me, you are".

"And to me you are just so weird", Jongdae thought as he walked out of Zitao's room. "Where is Xing?". "Yixing hyung you mean". "Yes that one". Minseok looked at him seriously. "In his room having a 'talk' with Luhan". "Really? Something happend?". "Yes (sighs) Can you believe? Jonmyun invited him on a double date with Luna and some girl. Gosh, thay boy has his head on the moon. And this fool? He accepted! Masochistic much?". "Is that so?". Oh, Chen Chen has an idea.

"Ok, explain to me why are you going, again?". "Because he is my friend and wants to share this moment with his friend: me". "Couldnt you at least come out to him? Like say: 'Could you not call a girl for a date, could you call a boy?'". "That will happend on its own time". "I have no pacience for this. Tell him Yifan". "What? I already told him,he just dont listen", he moved closer to Yixing. "Ok, one more time, listen. What Im going to say is gonna sound harsh, but I think you need to hear it", he was looking at him straight in the eyes. "This date is not between Yixing and Jonmyun. You are not datting him and he is not your best friend. Best friends doesnt want to each other. Best friends are HONEST with each other. There Ive said it". He sat back. Now Yixing was looking sad. "Please open your eyes. I think I speak for this whole band when I say that I love you and want you to be happy, but you are never gonna be if you keep being like this". He couldnt take it anymore, he left the room leaving Luhan and Yifan facedpalm behind.

"Hey there you are", he whispered softly. The other looked at him and wiped his nose. "Hi". "Can I sit here?". "Its a stare". So he sat. "Thats a cute sweater". "Thanks", he said sniffing a little. "Make him feel worthy". "Can I tell you a secret?". "Yeah, sure". "But promise me that you wont tell, because if not everyone will teasse me for ever". "Ok, I wont tell", he smiled a little. "When we had our first dance lesson together, I was afraid of you because you were so serious about it. And then I found out that you also played the guitarr and sang well...and of all the hyungs, I thought you were the best artist. A true artist. I figured I should be like you", the heat was creeping up is face. Yixing was looking at him so much, trying to undestand what just happend. "What?", he smile nervously. Yixing put an arm around him and squised him a little. "You are being to cute right now Kim Jongdae", he said lovingly.

They turned and looked at each other, deeply. "Please dont cry anymore". But Yixing teared up again, so he had to reach to wiped the tears away, still looking at him. Yixing eyes were pleading, there was so much pain in them, it could hurt anyone really. "Im sure that someone knows that you are an amazing person and is just wating for you to turn arround and looked at him...them". "Is there?", he asked with a shy smile.WTH?

"OMG! Are you not listening?! Dinner is ready, come already! Jesus, why anyone EVER do as I say?", Luhan stormed back in. Yixing stud up and held a hand to Jongdae. "Lets go I already pissed him of to much today". Jongdae took his hand and smiled at him, really big.

"Well, welcome to the restaurant you majesties". "Luhan, please". They sat at the table. "So did you convince him not go?". "What? You were there for that?". "No!". "Well you should". "Luhan please". "I will go, ok? Is my choice", he said clearly. "But wouldnt it be a little weird, I mean you dont really like girls ge", Zitao said shy. "Maybe you should invite Jongdae ge to tag alone, so that it feels more like a friend gathering or something". Yixing looked at him pondering. "Mhmm, I guess that would be fine, right? Do you want to come?", he asked Jongdae. Thanks Panda. "Of course!". "Are you happy now?", he looked at Luhan with challenging eyes. "Yes very much". "Yes very much".