Part XXVII

The SM freak

And what the hell was Sehun giggling about? Was it because Chen was ing the one he wanted to ? Wait a second: "ing?". No, really what the hell was wrong with that child. "What the hell is wrong with Sehun?". "He was making fun of you, whats the wrong in that? After all you are your own joke". "Thanks Luhan. I reaaally love you". "Look, you are asuming things. A picture is nothing, we all know that. Also, werent you the one who broke up?". Yixing glared at him. "Go and tell him that you love him, that you want him back...I dont think Minki is the love of his life".

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in the little backyard thats inside the dorms. Chanyeol has his guitarr and Baekhyun is jamming some tunes. They look at peace, as two best friends having a good time. This is what the tallest enjoys the most. He knows that comparisons are anoying but really, this kind of peace he didnt have with Kris, not that he was going to tell him that. Its just that he always felt like a little helpless kid, as if Kris always saw him as little, younger, he doesnt really know how to expalin it, but he felt unequal. He wasnt liking that by the time M left to China, and Baekhyun was like fresh air, like falling in love with your best friend, while Yifan was so into the boyfriend rol and it was awkward. Any way if he had to compare to the year, or even the month before debut, he was happier now, right now playing the guitarr for Baekhyun to sing, no solemnity, no formallity, just ...them. That was the right way for Chanyeol.

Is not that he doesnt notice the misery in Yifans eyes, but he just couldnt pretend anymore. Nobody would listen but he didnt cheat on him, he had feelings for Baekhyun that didnt think were corresponded, he never acted on them while he was with the M leader. But he thought it was the right thing to do when Baekhyun told him that he had feellings for him, he couldnt lie anymore. But he kept himself close to Yifan because he knows that he wouldve done the same if the things were reverse. "What are you thinking?". "Yifan hyung". Baekhyun frowned but noded. "Not that way silly", he patted the others head. "Do you think he and Tao will ever...". "I dont know, Tao wants and has for a long time, hyung seems, not in the same page". "Did he liked him when we were...". "Yes, but he always kept it to himself. I noticed and try to talk to him many times, but he always found a way not to, then I thought it was a painfull thing to talk, so I stoped pushing". "Since when do you think he likes him?". "What do you want to know? They wouldnt cheat on you, if thats what you are thinking, Tao always knew and admired the relatioship that you guys had, admired not enivied. Also is not your fault that he was in love with your boyfriend". Chanyeol nodded. How crazy it was, right? That Tao has always been the cute dongsen, folliwing him and Yifan everywhere, doing what they told him to, its true, always from a point of view of respect. He never wouldve seen Zitao as a rival, as someone who could steal his boyfriend while they were away. He feels guilty anyway.

Joonmyun sighs in the kitchen. "What is wrong hyung?", Kyungsoo asks. "Do you think that things feel strange in the dorm?". "Mhm...well everyone is doing what they can. At least nobody is fighting". "Yeah, but still. Is not as it was before debut, Im not saying that we all should be the same, I just thought we would be better and we seemed to be worst". "I think that on top of all our personal problems, we are really tired, overworked, it doesnt help", Joonmyun noded. "Oh! I know. Tonight we should gather and play a game. Its been a long time since we dont do that right?", Kyungsoo smiled at his leader, he can be so inocent sometimes. "Ill tell them", he said.