Part III

The SM freak
So he was on the van when he felt suddenly free: he just came to the realization that if he was in love with a guy he was gay, and he wasnt a ert nor e, nor a criminal, ergo being gay wasnt bad. Now, what to do with that. Was he supposed to organized the next Pride Parade? Was he supposed to start shaking his hips as he walked? well he couldnt do that for his life! No, the truth was that he knew that what he had to do was tell Yixing that he loooved him and not as a brother and that he could make him veeery happy. He went to the practice feeling this new found positivity, he smile while singing, he smile while dancing. . .he smile the whole day and. . .it was a liiiittle creepy. "What is going on with you? Whats with so many smiles?", asked Suho.Kyungsoo noded. "Im in love", he answerd so sure. The others looked at him smirking. "Who is the lucky lady!",exclamed Suho. "Or gentleman",added Kyungsoo. And in that very moment Jongdae realized that he had make a very childish mistake. "I was just kidding", he smiled at them, they didnt buy it but let him go any way, or so he thought. Later that night when they were at the dorm he saw Chanyeol, Zitao and Sehun making some kind of arrentments in the living/dinning room. "What are you doing?". "Party!", Taozi answerd clapping his hands. "Is not really a party, we are just gonna chill out and play games and stuff", said Sehun. "And maybe even drink!", Chanyeol highfived Zitao. "Cool", said poor, innocent Jongdae. The night started normal, lots of talking,lots of screaming. The usual. But then Kris sugested that they should play a game of truth or dare before M leaves so that they can remember whatever is on everybodies mind. What? Yeah wathever. They sat in a circle. Kris holding Chanyeol really close, Luhan holding Minseok really close. Yixing beside Suho, of course. Baekhyun and Tao, Sehun, Kai and him beside Kyunsoo, across from Xing and Suho. The game started pretty lamelly, people doing crazy stuff and people loughing of them.It was Suhos turn, he chose him, he chose him: "Is the person you are in love with in this room?". Boom! "Nnnooo", he defended himself. "Wait. You are in love?", said Luhan. Tao giggled and gaze at him. "Ha I knew it! I know who it is!", he assured. "Nno",again. "Come on ChenChen you dont have to feel so emberresed", said Kris. "If you like someone and you want to date them you can trust us. I for one would like to know if its a good person. If you dont want go tell everyone, please tell me later, I wont tell anybody. I promise", he smiled. "You dont have to worry hyung, its true that I like, love someone,but that person is not here and doesnt know anything. So you dont have to worry for me dating", he said a little sadly. "Aww you have to tell them. Is it a girl or a boy?", Chanyeol asked from within Kris arms. "Its a boy and he already loves somebody else. That is wonderfull and perfect. . .for him", he told a little sader. A silence invaded the house, he couldnt help to look at Zitao, he looked equally sad, as if he was the very reflexion of his words. "What does Zitao know?".