Part IV

The SM freak

So, no, Jongdae will not ask Tao what was happening with him because, well, there were reasons that he didnt want to give away, to admit, to say. But, in time, he will found out anyway. I mean he loved Tao as much as everybody else, right? Tao was the youngest and seemed to be struggling with something, he was worried, like a good hyung, of course!!! But there were far more important things that he wanted to figured out about himself first. Sorry Zitao.

"Aw little Zhong Dai is in love! When did you grow this much?", how irritating Yixing sounded saying this, he wanted to punch him in the face and, maybe, when he was on the floor kick him...hard. He count do that so he smiled, wow he was smiling a whole lot and yeah it was creepy.

"I think, I think you have a chance", Zitao whispered to him out of nowhere. "God! Where do you come from?". "The bathroom". "I dont know what you are talking about". "Yes you do. And also, you have to know that Jonmyun hyung is not perfect for him, he is in love with Luna. You are the perfect one", he continued. "I dddont kn...". "Please stop denying. I can see it. You look at him when he doesnt see you. When you are tired at dance practice, you let your eyes rest in him. You get anxious if he doesnt come at the time he said he would. You walk arround him when he feels home sick, like looking for the right words to say and you get really serious when Suho comes". WTF? Zitao. "So you've been...watching and imagining". "No, just watching. Sometimes I see the both of you practicing singing, you sing love songs, you look at him and I know that look, you are not acting, performing. You love him". "You are scarring me you know". He smiled at him. "I...I know that sometimes, to have the person that you love, love for the first time, so close and that that person doesnt love you back, can be hard...because everyone of their moves means so much to you. So much that you think you may be going crazy. But then you are alone...and you get angry alone, and sad alone, and love...alone. It hurts, I know. But in your case it doesnt have to hurt, not anymore. I know you are brave, fight for your love. Fighting!", he whispered and left, oh now he is coming back. "I wont tell hyung", and he left for real this time.

"Dont you think he is been acting weird, more than usual?", came a concern Yixing. "Yeah he is been". "He told you something?". "Not really". "I dont like this you know? You having secrets, him having secrets. I just want you to know that Im here and that you can tell me anything. Please trust me". Jongdae looked at him, its true, he has always been there for him, defending him when most of the others were angry at the new nerdy kid that was already in a band that they've been training for for years, when he didnt unsdertand chinese, and he couldnt sing in chinese...all the time there.

And that had been the problem, now he cant be with out him, he couldnt lose him. "Of course I trust you, you are really important to me and I dont want to make you worry. Im fine ge". Yixing went back to whatever he was doing in the kitchen. Chen looked at the spot were Tao had been in, the direction where he dissapared. He looked so deeply sad while saying those words, word of encouragment with a sad tone. As if he knew, as if he had been going thru the same...as if he had been reading his mind, his heart. "You are the perfect one". "Am I?".