Part XXIX

The SM freak

So yeah Suho didnt notice anything Yixing said, their were friends of course they love each other! He blame it on the drunkness that Lay said in past tense...anyway he thought it all went well and decided to stablish a game night, since they were only practicing and trying on new hair styles, they could do it. 

The morning after Lay woke up to a killer headache, a dryness in his mouth and a strange sesation of movement in his stomach. He was alone in the room. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and see if he could hide himself from the tease of the other members. When he finally made an appearence Zitao ran to him to check if he was ok. "Where is Chen?", Tao smiled at him a little sadly and shyly answered: "He is out". That means "he is out with Minki" .

The day went simple, domestic, nothing out of the ordinary. When Jongdae came back Lay knew that they needed to talk. He wondered off for some time, thinking if there was really something to do. It was pretty obvious that he had lost his chance, that Chen was fine with out him, maybe better than fine. Who knows? Anyway he still thought that if he was going down he was going fighting. He practically burst out of his room only to be greeted by the answer to his questions. Sehun and Zitao were all over the vistor, Jongdae came back home with Minki.

A very familiar felling crossed throu Yixings body. The one that he felt when Suho annouced that he and Luna were dating and the same sickness in his stomach as the one he had when he frst saw them kissing. Yeah, he had it coming. But even if so, why  Jongdae had to be so cruel? He thought as Minseok rub his back while his face was stuck in the toilet. He had seen him go throu this with Suho, he was suposse to take care of him not causing him the same pain. He was suppused to wait!...wait for him. He didnt realized that he was no longer pucking but sobbing like a little child in Minseoks arms on the bathroom floor.

When he calmed down, Minseok took him to his room, brought him some water and a bowl of rice and he slept the rest of the day. The night came and woke up by the noises Chen was making on the room. "Sorry Im going to sleep now". "Its ok", he sat up on his bed. "Can...can we talk?", he asked half sleep half uncertain. Jongdae sighed. "Yes I think we should". Then came a silence..."So, you and Minki hyung...". "Yeah?". "Do you, like him?", the other noded. "He makes me feel..wanted, needed. Its diferent". "I also need you", he was quick to reply. "Do you? What for? When? When you needed to forget about Suho?". "No...no, now. I only need you, want you..back". Jongdae smiled sadly. "Why? Because Im about to leave? Because Im not around anymore to bust your ego?". "NO, I love you. I love you, I really do", his eyes were shining with tears. "Now, just now? Why you didnt say anything before? I had been here for...so long and Im...tire. I was always wondering new ways to make notice me, love me, pay attention to me; and even when we were together it didnt feel like you did. Then you finally ask for some time out and I cant do this anymore Yixing. Follow you, wait for you, ask myself over and over again why am not enough for you...". "But you are enough! You are perfect actually". "Perfect? You wanted, no, you left me afew months ago. I wasnt perfect back then?". "Yes you were but I was to stupid and afraid to get hurt to admited...". "I was afraid too! But I it up and went for you all the time. I can keep chasing you and the fact that just now you are talking about this is just...", he lifted his head to see Yixing, tears silently streaming down his face. "...Minki, he is there, he said that he liked me from the get go. He..makes me feel special and I...want to know where that would go to. Im sorry", he hanged his head about to cry as well. After that theres not much to say. "Its ok. I understand", were the words that Yixing said before leaving the room.