Part XVII

The SM freak

"Gege! Over here!". "Tao? Zitao? Zitao!!!!". He runs to his friends who is waving both his arms in the air. Tears fall down while he runs. "What are you doing here?!", he screams/asks as he jump on the other and hugs him for dear life. "What are you doing here? Come on, lets go", feet on the flor, the sand, now. "I cant yet...I feel that Im not ready yet", he sais worried but  he smiles. "Plus, look at this. Its beautifull here. Come lets walk a little". "Please come with me. I promise Wufan wont bother you. Heck! I promise you that not even Lee Soo Man will! I miss you". "I know gege, I miss you too...but its just...I dont know. Im confortable here. And Im thinking about swimming to that one island over there...maybe, in afew days". "Ah? No! You cant. We have things to do, you cant take a vacation now. Plus that island, looks dark and scary". "Hehe. You are cute hyung, but really I cant comeback yet". "Fine! Ill stay", he sat on the sand. "Hahaha, you cant gege. What about Yixing ge?". "What about him?". "Look, he is calling you". "Ah?"

"Dae, Chenchen. Baby wake up". "Ah?! What?! What happend?!!". "Nothing, I came to take you with me. You need to rest love". "No! Im fine. I was just resting my eyes". "Honey its been two days. You need to go home, eat, take a bath and...". "No. I eated, last night and I dont need to bathe, I havent move", the answers were fast. "Please baby, plus...". "No!", he realised that he just screamed in a hospital. "What if he wakes up and is alone. You know he doesnt like lonely, dark places, there could be gohsts in here, I dont want him to be scare", he said while carressing the pacients forehead. "Thats what Im trying to tell you: he wont be alone, his mom just arrived. She is talking to the doctor now and there can only be one person here, Im sure she is gonna want to be the one". "Really?", Yixing nodded. "Come, Baekhyun is going home too. Later at night we can come back to see if misses Huang needs anything. Does that sounds good?", he streched his hand for the other to take. Chen was thinking, he didnt want to give in, but its his mother. He didnt want to let go of Zitaos hand. "Please, the mother wants come in", a nurse force the decission. Jongdae turned to Tao: "Gege will be back soon. Your mom is her ok? You will be alone less than one minute, I promise...Dont swim to that island yes? Wait for hyung", he whispered and took Yixings hand.

When he came out he said hello to Zitaos mom, he never felt so guilty. She rusehd to the room. Baekhyun was whiter than ever, he had bags under his eyes, the manager had an arm arround his shoulder as if holding him up. His big eyes were full of sorrow. Ever since the incident only him and Jongdae were the ones that no one could convince on going home for a while. They have been in the hospital for 30 hours already, the same as Tao. Luhan, Yifan and Jonnmyn were going to stay with misses Huang; last night, Yixing, Chanyeol, Sehun and the manager stayed with them.

The trip to the house was silent. Jongdae wasnt tire, he felt like his whole body was on fire, alert, awake. Yixing was drawing circles with his thumb on the back of his hand. When they arrived, Kyungsoo and Minseok had food for them. It was a chalenge for everyone to make them eat.

Luhan moved a little on the unconfortable couch of the hospitals waiting room. He glanced at Yifan. He looked as if he was gonna blow at any minute, he was very silent and looked thoughtfull. He wanted to say something to him, something like "its not your fault" or "he is gonna be fine", but he couldnt because he was angry. He knew it was not logical, but he was angry at Kris. What if Zitao dies (God forbbid), he is going to die in the worse moment of his life, feeling misserable, sad, unloved, unwanted and all that because of Yifan.

His mind drifted to Minseok, he wished he was there, its been two hours already. The ward had sky blue courtins, like the ones on the practice room of the SM building, were him and his boyfriend had their first kiss. He smiled at the memory. Minseok and him were streching and their faces came to close, he wasnt paying attention so Xiumin took the chance and stole a kiss, then ran horrified by his own actions. It took like three days for Luhan to go and talk to his, then, friend. He didnt know what to say, he didnt think of anything, he just knew that he missed Minseok.

So he went to the room that he shared with Tao and confronted him. "Im sorry...I didnt...", Minseok said, but was interrupted by Zitao. The maknea looked at Luhan in the eyes and said in chinesse: "He is not sorry. He doesnt love you like a friend and you dont love him like a friend either, so dont pretend that you are angry. Things will happend sooner or later, so why not now? Plus, I think yopu look cute together", he smiled a satisfied smile and left. Minseok looked at Luhan as if asking what the hell did Zitao just said, he didnt answer, he just went closer and thats how they kissed for the second time.

"Hows everything over there?", he texted. "We are getting ready to go to the hospital now". "I miss you :( ". "Me too <3. Ill see you soon ok?". When they came into the hospital Luhan practically dragged Minseok to the disable bathroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing?". He didnt get an answer, he was huged. "Are you crying?", he huged back. "No", said the broken voice. Luhan sat on the toilet and put Minseok on his lap. "I missed you", he said as he kissed the others neck. "I missed you too...but...we cant do this here..Lu...han". "Ok, sorry. Is just...I wanna feel you", the person on his lap giggled. "How can you think of that?". "Its not like that! Its just...You are the most important person in my life. I would die if you were the one on that room. I just want to be with you, I want to take care of you, I dont want anything to happed to you...ever". "Baby, why are you thinking of that? Im scared for him too and I also love you, but we have to be strong for him and for the rest of the kids. Sehunie looks so tire. Jongdae sleep talked all night. And Im pretty sure that Suho doesnt know what the hell else to do". "I dont know what to do about Yifan". "He didnt talk to you?". "No. I didnt say anything either". "Ill try to talk to him".

"Im going in", Kris said. Taos mom went for something to eat, the manager noonas convince her into having at least a tea. It was the first time that he saw him like this, in the bed with all the machines. The other day he couldnt enter. He looked around and saw his Zitao, when he thought of it, he realized that Tao was actually his, in more than one way. He was alone, so he let himself cry, desperate. He sat beside him on the small chair and held his hand. He kept crying until he fell asleep.

The sun was bothering him. He open his eyes and felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked down to find a familiar mut of black hair. He sat abruptly and woke the person up. Sleepy Zitao looked at him and rubbed his eyes. "Whats going on?". Yifan hold his shoulder and shook him. "You are awake. You are awake!!!", he shook him some more and then huged him and sniffed a little. "Of course I am silly". He stood up. "Lets go Im taking you with me, right now". "What? But ge, can we take a walk on the beach? Look how beautifull it is. Plus you owe me for waking me up", he pouted. "No. We are leaving this place". The other smile at him. "I cant yet". "What? Why? Are you still mad at me? I know Ive been a jerk and all this is my fault but please, please come home Ill fix it. I promise". "No Im still deciding if I pay a visit to that island...is the last part I have yet to visit. Please gege, just a moment". "What island?".