Part XXX

The SM freak

At one moment Luhan was trying to get a cup of tea in the kitchen and at the next the air left his lungs and his body was attacked by a heavy waight that was pressing har into him: it was Zitao holding him for his life. Luhan glared at the air thinking that he will kill Yifan. "What is it?", he said and patted his friends back just as Sehun walked in. "Why is Taozi crying?", he tilted his head, his eyes becoming sad. "Crap", Luhan thought feeling the need to really kill Yifan. Sehun hugged Tao as well. They wer heavy, you know, Luhan is but one person.

"Whats with the group hug?", Kris asked as he entered the crowded kitchen. "You tell me", Luhan demanded trying to point at crying Zitao in his arms. "Yeah you tell us", the muffled voice of Sehun was heard from somewhere in Taos tshirt. "Can you stop looking and at least take one of them off me!". "Yeah, sorry". He tried to take Sehun off but he wouldnt move, those kids! "Tao? Tao..", he was trying to manhandle Tao until he had both boys on him. "What is going on?", he asked again. "What did you do Wu Yifan?!", Luhan said. "He *sniff noth...thing". "EXACTLY I didnt do Luhan!". "Then why are you crying?". "Bec *hic" cause they...broke...broke up. Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". Kris and Luhan exchange looks. Inhale, Luhan, inhale: "Who broke up darling?". "Zhon Da ge and Yixing geeeeeeeeeee". "Again?", Sehun asked, Tao noded. "But now *sniff sniff sniff" is fffffor ever wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!". "How do you know?", Sehun asked again. And thats the only time he let go of Yifans neck. "Because of Minki hyung", he sounded like a soap opera actor and added in the same tone. "i hate Minki hyung". "Me too", Sehun declared. And then: "Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!". Kris hugged him a little more and made a gesture for Luhan to go check on Yixing. He served some food to the makneas and went to find Yixing, Kris stayed there.

"You know is not your problem right?". "But...". "Is not. Is their choice. Plus I bet they must be sad so dont show them you are sad too, they will worry for you", he carresed Taos hair and patted Sehun shoulder. This "parenting" thing was...

"Is not fair gege...they love each other...", Tao sulkes and Yifan cant help to think that his friend is toooo precius. "They should be together. I dont undestand why Xing ge didnt do anything before", he pouts. To Yifan it looks...very kissable, not that he would say that out loud. "Well if they really love eachother, in the end they will be back together". "How do you know?". "I guess those things happends sometimes". "Thats what you think will happend with you and Chanyeol hyung?", Sehun doesnt have a soul. Kris looks down to his mug. "No, thats different", he cant really say "Chanyeol really doesnt love me anymore", it will hurt a lot.

Joonmyun took Yixing out for the day and Tao is glued to Yifan for the same time. He is still sad about his friends. Chen has been most of the day with Minseok and Luhan.

Tao is sleeping on Yifans bed, by his side, when Chanyeol enters. "Ow, sorry...", he sais and starts to leave, Kris sits up fast. "No! Is ok..he is just, taking a nap", he sais and his ex enters. "Baekhyun said he had been cryig all day", he said as he kneels by Tao and carreses his cheek. "Yeah he, the whole Jongdae/Yixing thing got an effect on him". "Right. Poor him, he is such a sensitive soul". Kris is watching Chanyeol, the way he babies Tao,the way he looks at him, the way he runs his fingers, slowly, marking the other boys nose. He looks so...so beautifull doing that and Kris cant really believe that he is no longer his.

And the mood drop again. Joonmyun was not amused at all. "What do you think of another night of games?", Kyungsoo shivered, but he couldnt say no to that smile.

Nobody knows how (yes they know: is because Chen got Joonmuyn as wasted as him) but they ended playing the bottle game. Yifan thought it was a bad idea, but hell in Korea he is not the leader. So here they were, three people werent able to shut the up, Joonmyun, Jongdae and Sehun, who occasionally would make Tao giggle as much as him, so that makes them four. Lay was the grumpy drunk, Baekhyun was the stoned drunk, Chanyeol was the sleepy drunk and Luhan was the ert drunk, nothing was really out of the ordinary except for the game choice.

After they made Kyungsoo do the Mama dance, wich was really hard because he was the icanevenmovethisdrunk drunk, Luhan had to Lays belly, the bottle stoped in front of Chanyeol and Sehun, souless Sehun, told him he had to kiss Kris. Chanyeol was drunk but not stupid, actually the idea made them all a little more awake. The tall hyung was about to smack Sehun in the head when Minseok, who was clearlly under the influence, started to scream that he had to do it. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who look back not able to say or do much, so Chanyeol shrugged and crawl towards Kris who was just petrifid. Tao hid his face on his knees. He didnt see it but knew that the kiss was something because his bandmates were screaming as if they were in soccer game.

And it was. Kris doesnt know what it was, well he really has been missing this, but what Chanyeol was doing was maybe product of alcohol. It was a deep kiss, a kiss that spoke of a big distance been cross, of needing, of missing, of love. It was like one of those coreographed dances that they make so well, faces to the side, lips perfectly placed. Chanyeol woke up from the kiss and broke it and went back to his place. Yifan was left there, eyes wide open, mind trying to work fast, to not show that he liked it, that he...it was awkward. When he manage to move his head his eyes landed on the sad, hurt ones of Zitao. Who could only blink at him, as if wanting to ask something. Kris look back at the floor. Something in him change that night, he couldnt run anymore, he couldnt play it cool after that. He can pretend anymore, something's gotta give, and it did.