Part VI

The SM freak

Anyone on their right mind would know that this would be wrong. It was the very first time in his life that Yixing would see Joonmyun as a boyfriend. He is been succesfully avoiding "the couple". He has heard of the wonders of been Luna's boyfriend, of how awesome and wise she is. How talented and...hot, pretty, whatever. But he is never seen anything, like kissing, hugging or holding hands...gosh this is so stressing.

He fixes his hear and he is trying really hard to look as if he doesnt care, but he also thinks that he wont be able to eat anything. And then there will be the other girl, whats her name? she has a "thing for chinese men", thats what Joonmyun said. Well, Yixing also has a "thing for chinese men". He sighs, he's starting to believe that everybody else was right, why is he doing this?

"Are you ready?", Jongdae asked, he looked like he was ready. "Yeah, yes. Lets go", he walked to him and patted his shoulder. "You are really on time to regret, you know we call and say something...I dont know that Kris hyung doesnt alow? Because he really doesnt". "No, its fine. Really".

They went out and Tao totally give Jongdae a secret OK before Minseok closed the door.

It all started pretty well, mostly because Jongdae was telling jokes and what not, he was Yixing's and that girl's personal entertainer.

Every now and then Yixing would glance at Joonmyun. He looked perfect tonight, he was wearing a simple outfit so he doesnt bring any attention to him, but he was shinning. "Is this because he is in love?", Yixing wondered while the girl was telling something personal. "...Soo have you ever?". "Sorry, what?". "Have you ever been in a situation where you have to leave the one you love for their own good?". He stared at her, hard and long. Was destiny foolling around with him? "Yes. I think, maybe, we all have to do that at one point in life", he said with lots of confidence. It was sad really.

He missed the look on Jongdae's eyes, he obviusly didnt listen to the concerns of his mind. "Am I gonna have to leave you too?".

Any way the evening went on with drinks and food and small walks and icecreams and at some point leader Suho just HAD to ask: "What are you doing here?", he whispered to Jongdae in the lowest volume possible. "What do you mean hyung?". "Didnt you notice? This was a double date for Yixing and Han Ah. And yet you are here ing. Didnt you had something else to do? Or can you stay here with us and let them alone for a moment?", that was rude. "They are alone right now. Plus didnt you ever think of asking Gege if he wanted to really really REALLY participate in this?", that was more rude. "First of all, watch your tone Kim Jongdae. Second, I did ASK him if he wanted to come, and he said yes. Now, what I dont remember is asking YOU to come". "Please hyung, Yixing ge would do anything to please you. Including coming to this...event". Joonmyun looked over at Lay, he seemed fine with the girl. Jongdae stud by Suho.

Yixing went to the bathroom, alcohol wanting a way out. And there he saw, the reason why he should have stayed at home watching movies, playing the guitar. There Joounmyun shoving his tongue down his grilfriend's throat. His hands wandering around her thighs, her hands carresing his hair. To some it might looked sweet, romantic, hot, but the turning of his stomach was telling Yixing that for him it was none of that.

He was pararlized on the spot, but he was feelling like he was free falling. And like safety net an arm appeared to circle his waist and to pull him away. A voice whispered to his hair in chinese: "Come with me, lets go ge". Yixing was already crying.

It was worst when they came out. Maybe it was the cool brize, the open aire or how the entire city was moving outside the bar/club that they were in. Jongdae was almost carring him. "Let me go!". "No. ge, just a bit more, to that bench". "Let me go!". Yixing pushed him hard and stumbled to a small bulding garden, kneeled down and started to vomite...and cry more desperatly.

The more he puked, the more he remembered: the first time he saw Joonmyun, the first time he heared him sing, their first broken conversation, language barrier and all; the hug that they shared upon hearing that debut was coming, the sad look on Joonmyun's eyes the day M went to China. All of those time that his friend confessed that he missed him. And that one precius time when he cameback to Korea and his friend, Joonmyun his very best friend, said he trully loved him...as a brother.

He was curled on a ball on the front yard of an unknown building cluching his hurting stomach and trying to contane the screaming sobs that were coming out of his mouth. He coulndt breath and hi was choking on his own vomit. He felt as two arms were hugging and trying to calmed him down, carresing his back softly, trying to straghting him up, covering him with a jacket. So many month of silence and witnessing, was too much for the ever sweet and hardworking Yixing..just too much.

His sobs died down on his dongsens arms as he felt his body giving up. "No *sniff* dont pass out now *sniff* we have to get to the car first". Jongdae lifted him up like a baby, not like a maiden, Lay was more fragile than that.

When they finally reached the car the chinese opened his eyed and saw that Jongdae was adjusting the seatbelt on him and he saw something else too. "Why are you crying?"