Part X

The SM freak

Jongdae was mad, angry...How could they go from Yifan drying Zitao's hair and looking at him as he loved him with all his heart to give him the silent treatment, to scold him, to hate him? To call him that?

"You are so ugly that your mother sent to another country cause she couldnt look at your face", the kid said with a briht smile the others laugh. "Yes and also because you look like you are gonna kill them all", said another guy. "You are gonna be speled because you cant dance, sing, hell! You cant even understand what we are saying! hahaha", a third guy said patting hs shoulder. Zitao smiled more. "God! ugly, useless and dumb. Totally 3D. A 3D freak ".

Chen remembered that things would happend to Tao all the time when he just entered SM. Later Luhan or Yixing or Jin or him self would push the people away from him, they were really mean to him...Minseok thought it could be usefull if he teach him some insults and cuss words in korean so that he would know that he was being offended and could defend him self. So later on the word freak was all he heard. So he sticked to Luhan and Yifan...and Yifan became like a savor, a big brother and so much more.

When Luhan and Joonmyun entered the dorm they found Tao sitting in his bed with his back against the wall hugging his legs and sobbing. "Baby", Luhan climbed to bed with him. "You know he didnt mean it. He loves you a lot, we all know that", said Joonmyun. "Yeah he is just stress out about Chanyeol and you know he doesnt say much about it but he must be hurting and he just needed to vent?". "Yeah it must be it. I bet he will be here in no time apologising right?", Joonmyun looked at Luhan. "Yes I bet that too". "Its ok. Im sorry to cause a fuss. Well at least now he can be honest". "Honest?". "Look I know that when I entered the company they asked you and Yifan and Vic noona, to take care of me because the other kids didnt like me. I must of be a burden to him, now he just said what he trully feels", he said with a sad voice and sniffing. "No, that's not true", Joonmyun asured him.

Outside the room Kris felt the words sinkin in him. NO, he doesnt hate Zitao, he just doesnt know who Zitao is anymore. See, like two months ago, or so, Yifan needed a computer to print an email and his was failling, so he asked "netizen" Tao for his laptop, he said yes and went to wushu practice. 

Yifan longed onto his account and printed the mail, but before he closed everything a folder that Zitao forgot to close cought his eyes. "My love", Yifan smiled at the name, so Zitao had a girlfriend o boyfriend or liked someone, how sweet. He didnt spected to see what he saw. There were pictures of them, of him and Tao, old ones, new ones, some were on the internet. Ok. There was a password protected folder inside the folder, this one was: "Eyecandy". WTF? Ok so Yifan couldnt hold back an started to try passwords, and finally: Fantao, it opened. And he almost had a heart attack. This one had fanart very graphic, Ographic, drawings of them, doing well.... In different possisions, angles. Seventy five images, along with photoshoped pictures of them, well...doing the same.

And as if it wasnt enough for Yifan, he saw a video image, actually many, he took courage and clicked on one. The videos were like paparazzi shots and they didnt only featured Yifan. They showed Yifan and Chanyeol in intimate moments, moments that they thought they were alone, like making out on the couch, with close ups of Chanyeol's mouth, what his hands were doing. Close ups of Kris small smiles, the secret whispers, the touches. A video of them playing and hugging in a snowy night on the littel park behind the dorm building: their secret getaway.

He clicked in a particular one, that was black and he could hear him self crying to Chanyeol on the phone from China. "Its so hard with out you. How am I supposed to make it if you are not here?". "I miss you". "I love you so much" . He closed the computer and podered for a moment. What was he supossed to do? He didnt like that he saw Chanyeol on the videos. He opened the laptop again, another folder: "Fantasy", now that was a scary name. There were fiction stories, of them, very ones. He closed the computer again. He didnt like this at all. His mind went to Chanyeol again, his "protective boyfriend" senses went on alert. What was going on? This was his Zitao: the innocent, playful, obiedient Zitao? This psycho was Zitao? He had to protect Chanyeol and stay the away from Tao, like...yesterday.

Then the last password protected folder: "Mine". He tryed some other words but couldnt get in. He figured that he didnt want to know anymore. So he closed the laptop and never saw Zitao with the same eyes again.