Part IX

The SM freak

Jongdae blinked once and then twice, and then he had to look down where Yixing's hair was on his shoulder. His hands moved slowlly to put them on Yixing's shoulder blades, wich made him look up and put a hand on Jongdae's cheek. They were smiling goofly at each other. "Sooooo...what does this mean?", Jongdae asked as Chen. "What do you want this to mean", Yxing answered in korean. "III...want....this...to mean that I am, number one...in your...heart and not Joonmyun ge!", he smiled like a child.

Yixing chuckled and kissed his nose. "Well, maybe you should guessed about that", he said with a very suspicious look in his eyes and they smiled again and were about to kiss again..."What are you doing up? We have a lot to do tomorrow". "Yes sure mom", they answered to Kyungsoo.

The days that came were full of love, roses and promotions, and frankly Jongdae forgot about Zitao, yes he was a very bad hyung. All of this time the youngest of M kept to him self most of the time, in his computer, he even took distance from Sehun and Jongin because they always were causing troubles and he didnt want to make Yifan angrier. He didnt talk back to any of the others and did what he was told almost in complete silence. Nor Jongdae or Yixing noticed, but Luhan and Joonmyun and Minseok did, but they didnt know how to make Yifan tell them what the hell was going on. They didnt have time to follow that subject because another problem came in the picture.

Jongin, Jongdae, Yuxing, Sehun and Kyungsoo were called to a "meeting" in Joonmyun's room, Minseok was with him, their faces said that somethong bad happend. Yixing asked what was all that. "Look we want to tell you this first so that you dont scru up later ok? But you have to be very discrete, yes?", they nodded at Joonmyun. "Maybe Yixing already knows something but anyway", Minseok said. "Yifan and Chanyeol broke up", they all gasped, wel Yixing not really. "Yeah I knew this was coming", he admitted, Jongdae looked at him like questioning. "Also", Suho added, "its because Chanyeol cheated on him with Baekhyun". Their eyes went wide. "So that was, God. Yifan told me that Chanyeol was somewhat distant, but this...is too much for him". All of their faces fell. Sudenly Jongdae remembered: "Baekhyun hyung is going to do something bad". So Zitao knew...and that's why Yifan was angry at him? No, that doesnt make any sense.

"Any way do you remember when they told us about their relation, Yifan promesed that it woulnt interfere with the band or any of our activities and it hasnt and I know that it had been hard for the both of them", Suho spoked again. "So I think that is only fair to treat this with respect, mostly for Yifan. And lets try not to take sides and not judge Chanyeol nor Baekhyun, for Yifan", he said. "That's gonna be hard to do", Yixing spoked. "He really didnt have any idea of what was up with Chanyeol and he really is in love with him. I mean he told his parents", they nodded. "Plus, how could Baekhyun hyung do this, to all of us", Sehun asked. "I dont know but is not our problem to solve, all we can do is be there for who ever needed us: be it Yifan or Chanyeol or Baekhyun". "Wait?", Jongin said. "Where is Zitao?". "He is at wushu practice, Luhan is talking to him about this right now", Minseok explained. "He wont be as quiet as us", Kyungsoo reflected. "I know".

Jongdae could see that after that conversation the honey moon was over. Yixing was mad as hell and he undestood why and also, he was worry about Zitao again. So he is been paying attention to everybody else all of this time, helping him and Yixing, keeping secrets for Baekhyun, protecting Kris even if he didnt even know and was treating him like garbage, all without saying a word. Poor panda.

They were on the couch *cuddling* when a furious Zitao burst in followed bay an stress Luhan who was trying to calm him in chinese. Tao flu to the bathroom and Luhan stood there in the midle of the living room sighing. And then he looked to his right. "What's all this?", he made a cicle in the air with his index. "How does it look like?", Yixing answered in chinese. "As if Jongdae is harressing you and you are letting him". "That's exactly what it is. See? that's why you are the second oldest". Luhan was in no mood for this. "Whatever. Listen to me Zhang Yixing: that boy loves you so dont be using him for rebound or Ill chop ypour balls off. Im having enough with this Zitao-Yifan-Chanyeol-Baekhyun as it is". "Mmm I see he didnt take it very well did he?". "He wants to kill them. Im afraid that he will", he switched to korean. "I think it will be better if we try to keep him away from Baekyeol. Can you guys help me do that?". "Sure, is not like I want to their faces either", said Yixing. "Please dont", Luhan pleaded. "Ill help you gege", Jongdae made him self usefull.

But one can only do to much. Three days later, after Jongdae and Yixing, and pretty much everybody else manage to keep Zitao away from Chanteol and Baekhyun (they were even mor worrie for his reaction than for Yifan's) it couldnt be helped. Young Tao found him self face to face with Baekhyun in the hall to their practice room. It was like a bull, he stoped for a minute as if thinking if his eyes werent cheatting on him, and then Baekhyun just HAD to speak. "Beef, wait I know what are you thinking but...". Zitaos long fingers were already on his collar and his head was banging against the wall. Tao was blind screaming in chinese "why!!" and shaking the smaller one. Minseok and Jongdae were trying to pray him off of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and Kai were trying to pull Baekhyun away. Sehun came running withn Luhan to try and help. But Zitao was possesed and insulting in every language he could. By then Joonmyun was already there screaming that he was gonna tell the managers, Lee Soo Man, the police, every ing body. He wouldnt listen, he kept shaking the other against the wall. Until finally Baekhyun manage to kick him on his stomach and they fell to the floor. But Baekhyun wasnt scared or sorry and fired again: "Because Im not a coward like you!!!". Zitao shook Sehun's and Kai's hands that were holding him and lunched at Baekhyun again, but at that moment he was pushed back and lifted and pinned to the wall, hard. It was Yifan: "What the hell are you doing?!!!! Have you finally gone totally crazy!!! Get the out of my sight!!! You stupid...", and then he said a word in chinese, one that nobody should tell to Zitao, "...freak!!!".

They all went silent. Yifan let go of Tao who shook him self a little and try to calmed his breathing. He looked arround, he spoted Chanyeol protectivelly holding Baekhyun. His eyes moved to Jongdae, who saw so much hurt. He couldnt look at Yifan he just passed him and left.