Part XIII

The SM freak

Joonmyun passes on the hall way, he can see Jongin and Sehun playing games on the tv, Zitao is sitting behind the, watching, smiling a little. To be honest, Suho thinks that an alien has taken Zitao's body, that he is not the same.

If Suho had to explain it he would say that Tao is as he is seen on tv, or on internet: he is clingy, touchy, feelly, playfull, childish, smiles a lot and is naughty as a little boy sometimes, also because of this you just want to hug him, protect him, take care of him as if he really wasnt a 20 year old young man. But he is no longer like that. This days he keeps fisical distance from everybody and if you try or hug him, like Sehun wants to do most of the times, he just stays there, unmoving in your arms. 

And what  "angers" him the most is that he is not doing anything wrong, he is not fighting or not listening to his hyungs, he even does what Kris sais, so he cant go and tell Kris to fix things with Tao, because in theory theres nothing to be fixed and yet is obvious that everything is wrong.

"I dont know what to do. Did he tell you anything? Is he really fine?..gahhh...this is so hard". "He didnt tell me anything, he never told me anything". "How the did this all thing got to this point?". "What will I know?", Yixing's tone was out of line. "What do you mean? And what's with that tone?". "Nothing". "Nothing? Right". "I just mean that if wouldnt have been soooo busy been 'the boyfriend', maybe you would've have more time to be 'the leader'", there he said it. "Ha! So is that what it is. So is Luna's fault that Yifan hyung went crazy and started treating Tao like crap, is her fault that Chanyeol cheated on Yifan with Baekhyun, is her fault that Luhan and Yifan are having a cold war...right! That must be it". "That's not what I ment. What does she have to do with any of this anyway? ah? This had to do with you: the second person that Tao loves and trusts the most in this band". "And what about you, are you not his gege? Or was it that you were to bussy been bitter over godknowswhat to notice that he was having a bad time?". "Me, bitter? And over what?". "I dont know, I gave up on trying to enter Yixingland long ago". "What the Joonmyun? When was I a bad friend to you? When did I ever tell you that been with Luna was a mistake? When did I stop listening to your endless ranting about her, you and your possibilities? I say that you were pretty much living on 'Yixingland'". "Please, you are such a fake! You never liked her, all your support was fake! I dont even know why you encourage me in the first place. It was obvious, even to her that you didnt like her or our relationship". This wasnt fair, their voices were raissing, it had to stop. "I...did. I do like her!". "Then what was the problem?". Silence, they looked at eachother. "Ah, nevermind..its over anyway". "What?". "Yeah. The company send them to New Zeland. Its been like two month since we last saw eachother. She called me last week, said it was pointless and over". "Oh my God. Im sorry. Why you didnt say anything?". "Well, we have enough with Panda, dont we? Plus you are attached to the hip with Chenchen...Im starting to get jelous, you know?", he joked and his chinese friend went red faced. "Sorry. Im sorry about the brake up too. I didnt want it to happend. Im also sorry if I offended her". "Nah, its ok. She said, she understood if you were jelaouse, hahahaha. Hey!", Yixing slaped him.

By dinner it was time for Jongdae to freak out because Joonmyun announced that he and Luna were no longer an item. Yixing could feel Jongdae's look on the side of his face as they were sitting side by side. Jongdae could feel that his gege didnt want to look back. Jongdae also found Zitao's concerned eyes going to him, he smiled at his younger brother, as if to say that all was fine, Zitao smiled back.

"Come here", Yixing said as he pulled Jongdae to lay with him on the couch after dinner. "Wow, someone is needy", Kyungsoo pointed. "I want to tell you all something", Xingxing spoked. Chen was surpriessed as Yixing took his hand. "Ummm...well, it turns out that Jongdae is my boyfriend", he said with a smile, a big, proud smile. Joonmyun almost choled on his spit. "What?! Oh my God,when did this happed? Oh my God!! Congratulations!!", he said as he approched the couple to give them a double hug. "Oh!!! Now I know why you guys left that night and why Jongdae wouldnt leave you alone with the girl!!!! oh my god, you should have said something!!!!", he said smiling. "Hahahahaha are you ok Chen chen?", Luhan asked to a pretty petrified Jongdae, who had to go back from Exo Planet. "Yeah, yeah", he tryed. "Are you his boyfriend? Or are you guys trolling?", Xiumin asked. Yixing was the one with worried eyes now. "What?! hahahaha. Yes, yes I am!!", he cameback completelly and kissed his ge's temple. "I am!", he screamed at Yixing's faced and they laughed like idiots. "He is mine you mother ers so take your paws off of him!!", he exclaimed again and hug Yixing almost to dead. "Ow...you are crazy and I cant breath", everybody laugh of them. "I love you. Do you love me?", he said looking like someone on crack, he was talking really loud now. Yixing wided his eyes. "Hahaha Of course I do!". "He does!!!", he said and hugged him tighter.

They were, all 12 of them, really happy right now. Mostly because Jongdaes reaction was so unespected and funny. And if someone was watching, and they were, Zitao's honest smile had made a comeback and even his eyes were shining again and for a moment, he was that bright child again, that little brother, that good friend.