Part XV

The SM freak

A/N. I didnt checked it sorry for the mistakes

"How are you?". Really? So now Chanyeol gives a abour his feellings. He didnt answer. "Can you please tell me what the hell is this thing with Tao? Because, unlike them, I know that this is been going on for a longer time". "He is...I think the word would be...obsses with me". "Haha really? That's the big thing? Yifan I told a million times that the kid had a crush on you". "Its not like that. He has pictures of me, that I didnt know he took. He also has pictures of you. And videos, and fan fictions". "What? Pictures and videos?". "They were in the computer that Luhan broke. Why do you think he became like that after it broke?". "Oh my God  Yifan. Who else knows about this?". "Nobody and nobody can know, ok? I tell you cause you were in that computer too. Plus I already talked to him, I told him to get help". "Wich he obviously didnt". "What the else do you want me to do. I dont want everybody to think what I think of him", he sigh. "I dont understand how could everything gone down hill this fast...how can lofe so much", he put his head in his hands and Chanyeol rubbed his back, a memory of another life time.

"Are you happy?", he asked. "I guess". "What did I do wrong?". "Hyung". "What? Dont I even have the right to ask why the did you cheatted on me? Did you always liked him?". "No! Yifan, its just, that you were never there, when Suho scolded me nonstop. When the fans asured that I was a jerk. You werent there and he...". "I couldnt be there. How low of you, you werent there either". "I know! I just, he was there, he listened, he defended me and I just...", he was the one sighing now. "When did you stoped loving me?". "I dont think Ill ever stop".

Baekhyun was watching as Chen and Lay were playing in the corner of the dance studio, holding hands, touching each other, Yxing just stole a peck from Chen. On the other side, Minseok rested his back against Luhan's chest, sitting on the floor, between the chinese legs. He remembered how Kris and Chanyeol were, almost like that, always sharin headphones, always holding hands. He envied them, then and now. He couldnt hold Chanyeol's hand without the judging look of everyone else, without seing the guilt in his boyfriend's eyes. Only in the room they could be free, but even there, they were like the friends that they had always been. At the beginning everything was hugs and kisses, but now it was just Chayeol playing the guitarr and him laying in the other bed listening, most of the time his boyfriend was silent, composing. He was afraid to ask him if he regreted leaving Yifan for him, if he even loved him or if it was just that Yifan absence had been to strong. He went back to reallity when Chanyeol and Kris entered the room, smiling and walking side by side. A memory of another life time.

Zitao and Sehun arrived soon after and Jongdea ran to them and grabbed the panda's wrist. "Come with us baby", he said and guided them to where him and Yxing where, in the opposite side of Yifan. Chanyeol looked at Chen relly hard. Saddley, Baekhyun noticed this.

To be honest, Chanyeol had never deffended him against the others, he thought that just confirming their relatioship in front of everyone and leaving Yifan for him was some kind of deffense, a way of saying "Im here for you", but he didnt really said those words and he had never said those other three words either. "I love you more than friend should", that had been his confession, Chanyeol answer was: "Then I guess we cant denyed this anymore". It wasnt an "I love too".

In fifteen minutes Jongdae had Zitao laughing like crazy and running around the room to the point that the coreographer scolded them, but softly because he was happy that Tao was better too. Everytime the coreography required Yifan to be closer to Tao, Chen would glare at his leader as if to remind him that he had a sharp knife.

It was like adopted him, wel Luhan and Monseok were his parents and Jongdae was the cool and caring uncle. Really caring. Too caring on Yixing's opinion. "He will become a brat if you continue to spoild him like that". "No, he deserves to be pampered". "I know Im just saying that everything in excess is bad..and that you already have a boyfriend to spoild...if you want". "Sooo it was about that? My little piece of rainbow is jealous? How coul he?", he said as he started to backhug him. "Nooo, is just that...you are always tickling him and kissing him...me no like it so much...". "You kiss him too", he said kissing his neck. "Yes but not all the time!! And plus, he likes it to much", he pouted. "Well everydoby wants a piece of this danshin mashin". "Well he can have it then", Lay said as he freed him self from Jongdae. "No! comeback here", he grabbed his wrist. "Ok, come here, Ill tell you a secret", Jongdae sat Yixing by his side on the kirchen table. "He was watching me, you know? He realized that I was in love with you and almost brain washed me into confessing to you. Hahahaha always encourging me to not give up on you. So I felt that I had to do something to make him feel better, because he is a big part of the life that I have now. Because I've never been as happy as I am with you now", he hold his hyung hand. "And I cant help to think that he had a lot to do with that. So I wanna make it up to him, because he is not going thru the best moment in his life", he ended. "You are such a good little pinguin arent you?", Yixing said and kissed his forehead. "Hey am not a pinguin!", he pouted. "You are as cute as one", he kissed his lips. "So am gonna have to spoild him as thank you too". "You should, hahahaha".

"Hey". "Hey". "So this is where you've been all day", he chuckled a little. "Yeah I wanna to.. think". "Oh. About what?", he smiled. Chanyeol sigh. "Us, about us". The thing that Baekhyun loved the most about Chanyeol, was the fact that he wasnt a posser, a fake, in fact the only one time that he hadnt been true was when he was cheatting on Kris with him. He felt awfull. "Baekhy I feel that we...umm...were better when we were friends...Im sorry", he lower his haed and Baekhyun already knew what he had to do.