Part VII

The SM freak

When they arrived Jongdae looked as if he had been in a war. Zitao came out to help carrying Yixing inside. It was madness, they were so scared that someone saw them. When he entered he placed Yixing on the living room couch while Jongdae was closing the door as quite as he could. They were gonna get killed for this.

"What is going on?", Yifan's voice came very tired and...bossy. "He is drunk, I had to bring him back", Jongdae's face said he was not gonna say anything else. "And what is he doing up too?", he was talking about Zitao who was behind him, but not to him. "I called him and asked him to open the door for me and help me". Yifan nodded. "Go back to bed this is not your bussiness", he told the younger, sounded harsh. "Yes ge. Good night Chen Chen ge". "Bye Tao". Yifan turned to Zitao and looked at him as saying go away already. It had been like this for a wile now, nobody knows what was that Tao did but Yifan seemed to be really angry at him, sometimes it looked like he hated him even. Zitao just did as hi was told, again, and left to his room.

Yifan went closer to Yixing. "Why would he do this? He just has to be nice to everybody, please everyone. What about Joonmyun?". "I this he still at the bar". "A bar? He took you to a bar? What the hell is he thinking? God", he looked at Jongdae. "You look like too. Are you ok?". "I dont know". "You drink to much too?". "No, but maybe I should have". "Go to sleep, Ill carrie him". And so he did, he puted him down to bed and went back to his bed which Chanyeol never knew he left.

Jongdae didnt sleep right away. He looked at the silling. "Fight for your love". Why did he ever listen to Zitao? Everybody at SM knew that the kid was weird, he knew that the kid was weird, one minut he was acting like a child, whining and clinging to Yifan or Luhan or Minseok or Joonmyun, the next he would pop out of nowhere and act all wise...and now he was in a fight with the leader...what the hell was that all about?

The point was that it was to damn much. Did Jongdae had the strength to keep fighting? Was it the right thing to do? Fight for a person that doesnt want to be fought over. He was feeling so sad, the way Yixing cryed, how miserable he looked. Yixing, he thought, was the bravest stronger person he ever met, yet there he was crying desparatelly, puking, shaking and passing out, all because of a kiss, because of love. Will Jongdae end up like this id he loves Yixing that much? Was that gonna be the ending of his fight? He figured that he had to protect him self, he put distance.

Ten days later Yixing was really worried. Ten days before, Jongdae had started to act like his shadow, his assitent, his little brother, his best friend, but after the bar he had not comeback to his side. He was ashame. Was it because he got drunk and passed out? he knew that as a hyung that hadnt been the best example, he wanted to apologised, he did and he resived a strange respons to it. "I forgive you but thats not it", and Jongdae left and still didnt comeback to his side.

"Why are you doing this? This is the moment where you have your chance and you take it", said Zitao on wise mode. "You didnt see what I saw. I saw that he loves him. I know that you think that we all know that, but one thing is to think that we know and another is to see that he loves him, not me. I felt like I was nothing but a short moment to him. Someone who's there but so is the lamp, the tv or the couch". "You are not a couch to him hyung". "How did you know? Did he ever tell you that I am his best friend at least. No, if you ask he'll say those are Yifan and Luhan". "But you dont want to be his best friend. See sometimes we carrie a dark with as and you can see much in the dark, can you? Please be more patient and be his light". "Its so easy to say that, inst it?". "I know it is, but I also know that you have a chance, just dont let his darkness get to you. Be the light even for you". Why was Tao so interested on this matter? "Why do care?". "I told you right? I love you, the both of you and I want to see you happy. I think you can be together", he smiled.

There had always been something on Zitao's eyes that intrigued Jongdae and scared him at the same time, sometimes they can make him look like a mad man and others like an innocent child and it looked like none could dicide wich one he was. Jongdae, either.

Zitao was silently sitting with his back in the mirror of the practice room, when his friend (and biggest fan) Sehun, noticed and decided that the best way to cheered him was sitting on him. "What's going on hyung?". "Im tired Sehunie". "Why is hyung tired?". "I have an elefant sitting on my lap". "What are you guy doing? Are you ok?", Jongin asked Tao, he nodded. "Go away", Sehun said tryin to push Jongin. "Leave me alone. His my brother too", he said pushing back. "Guys am under here you know?". "No, he is not. Our 'parents' are Xiuhan, your are not their son". "Oh my god, have you lost yor mind?". "No. Luhan hyung?". "What?", Luhan said from across the room, he was really working unlike them. "Tell Jongin that he is not your son!". "Sehunie", was the anoyed answer. "See? He thinks you are crazy too". "No Im not!", he pushed Jongin harder and made him fall, he climbed over him, and over Zitao and begin to wrasel. "Stop you guys, you are pressin my legs", the oldest of the three whined. "Guys brake it up right now!!", screemed Suho aprouching. "He called me crazy, he must apologised!!". "Never!". Right there Zitao saw a giant hand comng over and peeking Sehun from his t shirt and other long arms grabed Jongin. "What the hell! Can you behave?", Yifan sounded mad. "Didnt you hear Suho hyung?", Chanyeol asked, they didnt answer, and put their heads down. "Good. Silence, that is better", Yifan turned to Zitao: "And you? Are you not the oldest of the three? Could you make them stop? I sware am so tired to put up with your childness", he hissed and left to the other corner of the room, Chanyeol followed.

Jongin and Sehun couldnt believe it, their eyes big and rounded. Why on earth would Yifan scolded Tao and not them? Jongin saw that tears were coming to Tao's eyes and moved to huged him, but couldnt because he left the room. Jongdae, who had been watching the whole scene, followed him and heard him sobbing on the bathroom stall. "Zitao? Taozi? Its me, open the door please", the door clicked and a sniff opened it. "What was that about? What is happening between you and hyung?", he said with sad worry eyes. Zitao shook his head and didnt answer. Instead, he straighten up and asked back. "Hyung what would you do if you knew that your best friend is about to make the biggest mistake of his life?". "What?", damn this kid was acting misterious again. "If you knew...that your best friend was about to hurt someone you love, would you tell on him?", he sounded so stress out. "What are you saying? Is Yifan ge about to hurt someone you love?". "No. Please answer the question". "I would tell on them, or if I can really tell because he is my best friend, I would do anything to protect the one I love". He seemed relieved. "I think Baekhyun hyung is going to do something bad".