Part XXVIII

The SM freak

Is not that things between them are not right, is that Yixing has become a little distant from him, when they are in the same room, he knows that Yixing feels awkward. He has an idea of why but he can really do nothing much about it, hes done enough. And no, he is not doing this to make Lay come to him, he is doing it because, damn, he needed to feel this way, to stop living in the internal fight of thinking that Yixing may go anytime soon, that he would stop loving him. With Minki is different, he actually tells him what he feels for him, not that he loves him, but the other things, what he thinks of Jongdae, as person, as an artist. Yixing was a mistery, and when he was revealed, there was so much angst. Now Jongdae thinks that he didnt handle that very well, that he is more comfortable with how Minki is, that Minki is more like him? Why did Lay had to make it so hard? Why couldnt he let Chen simply loved him? It is painfull for Chen to think of this, he knows that Yixing is the love of his life, or at least an important love, the first? His first relationship, he wasnt going to forget him. Yes it was sad, but he had done everything, all he could, in the end he lost the last battle against Lay.

"Why are we here again?". "Junma said: 'Game night'!", Zitao smiles exited. They are in the living room wich has been emptied of furniture. Kris comes to sit at the other side of Tao and smiles at him as he does so. "Are you happy?", he asks him as he pats his head, the guy really looks exited. "Yes!! Do you know what are we gonna play?". "No clue".

"Ok so we are gather here for: GAME NIGHT!", everyone apluess, Tao, Luhan and Minseok howls. "Good thats the spirit". And it starts by two tournaments of Wii and a really stupid round of Twister. But is not a night of fun at the dorms of some twenty year olds pop stars if there is no alcohol, so it has to be Baekhyun who inecently brings it with out suspecting what it might cause.

Everyone knows that Lay is not good to handle his liquor so when he started to stop paying attention to the game in favor of drinking his life, the least fdrunk ones (Yifan, Tao, Minseok and Baekhyun) had to take the bottle(s) away from him afew times. And then theres the moment when he stand up and climbs the table, to Kyungsoos dismay, and starts to sing in a mix of korean and chinese and blabering. At first everybody laughs while Zitao tries to catch him in case he falls. But then he points at Jongdae and starts a song, a self compose, in that moment, in chinese. "Your love is like a bad drug...its making me sick", he sings as he moves his hips like Elvis. "Thats not romantic", Tao thinks. Jongdae thinks the same because his face is turning dark. "You want me and now you dont want meeeeeee and is making me sick!!!", he sing at top of his voice and got all the korean members confuse. Jongdae is not amuse, he stands up and leaves...or he tries, but Yixing shouts: "Stop! Boy, in the name of looove", and averyone wants to laughs but resists.

Yifan tries to grab Lay, to get him down from the table. "There are so many things I want to say...ay aya ayyyyyyyy", he goes on korean (r&b?) now. Jongdae turn back. "Immmm....like a kitty in cage, like a puppy on a box on a plain", he jumps from the table á la Henry and start to dance "Trap". Jongdae is half amused now. "We had a plan, you should stick to it!!", and nobody knows why he chose the english version, when he even has a chinese version of it. The others are now claping to the beat and Lay keeps dancing. "I never really loved him", he sings his own imporvised creation as he points at Joonmyun and Jongdae goes pale.

Not satisfied with that statment the drunk man moves, sensually, to the K leader. "I loved you..u uuuu... but you are uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!". Sehun is about to laugh but Kai is holding his arm really hard. Baekhyun goes to take him away from Suho, to shut him up, something! He slaps his hands away and goes: "I dont love you uuuuu, you are ugly too...too ...too", Baekhyun looks like he wants to punch him. Jongdae apears from behind. "Lets go hyung", he grabs him by the waist and drags him to their bedroom. As he was dragged he turn and look at Zitao. "Zitao fight for your dreaaam!!!!!!!!!!", he said and made a noise that sounded like an strangulated kitten. Tao blushed and covered his face with his hands, finally Sehun LOLed at him.

Well that was the end of the party and the ones that stood standing were cleaning. "Do you think Junma knows?", Tao asked Luhan. "Nah, dont worry about it, Yixing was drunk as ", he answered and turn to look at his sleeping boyfriend in the couch. ",,,Speaking of wich...", he said and went closer to the sleeping body. "You are a ert gege". He was walking to his room when he heard the noises of what could only be Yixing throwing his soul on the toilete. "Dont worry about that", Kris said to him. "He is fine. Are you?", anyone could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Yes", Tao smiled with that signature childlike smile of his, Yifan couldnt help himself. "Taozi is so cute", he reached and pinched Taos cheecks. Tao pouted at the action. "Stop doing that or Ill kiss you". Stop *blink* Silence. Is the alcohol talking is the alcohl talking Is the alcohol talking. "Ok, Im going to sleep now". "Yeah...good night ge". "Mhm".