Part I

The SM freak
Many pairings. Jongdae watches from the dining/living room table. He can see them. Yifan is drying Tao’s hair, they smile and look at each other lovingly. Do they notice? No, does Yifan notice? Again, no. However, Jongdae envies them, their closeness (is that even a word?), the way Zitao can earn those looks from the leader. Because Jongdae can get what he wants right now. He glances at his side, Yixing is in charge of tuttoring him today. They are both taking a mental break, Jongdae uses it to envie and Yixing uses it to text his “best friend”, Suho. Jonmyun doesnt see what he sees: Yixing’s shy and happy little smiles, how he touches his lips with his thumb while he thinks an answer. “Im right here you know?”, young Chen screams in his head as he rolls his eyes. “Whats with you?”, says the tuttor. “Is there something you dont understand?”. “Yes, a lot”, he answers with a sarcastic tone that his gege doesnt get. He lifts his head a little and sees Luhan smiling sweettly at him, as if he was saying “Im sorry”. Wtf? Does he knows? Does he notice? “Why you keep doing this to your self?”, he says loud and clear for everyone to hear. Jongdae and Yixing look at him, pure shock on their faces, as if they had been caught on something. “Am doing what exactly?”, finally Yixing says. “He’s got a girlfriend whom he loves a lot and is commited to. You. Need. To. Move on”, is like a scold. “I know that all too well, thank you gege”, he storms out of the room. The bathroom door can be heard. “Im sorry. Do you want me to help you with something?”, Luhan says ever so gently to Jongdae as if he was a little lost child. “Sure”. But Jongdae couldnt focus that much. This is the situation: everybody in Exo (minus Jonmyun) knows that Lay has the biggest crush on the K leader. Its been going for ever. All the members had been ready for official statment: “We are a couple know”. But nop, it never came. Instaed, it was much more like: “Luna and I are dating”, said by Suho. It was awkward as hell, it happend during one of those dinners that they had toghether at some point last year. “Oh my God. You think is a mistake dont you?”, he said after enduring afew seconds of silence. “No, is not that. We didnt know, so is a surprise. A nice one! Congratulations!”, said the ever real leader, Kris. So they hugged him, patted him in the back and , and nobody dared to turn arround to look at Yixing, who silently left for the bathroom. Jongdae followed him and got to the door but Lay’s sobs took his courage away. He stood there for a moment, until he heard thay Yixing was about to open the door. Everybody knows that after that, Lay had been torturing him self by being the bff and listening to aaaalll the new things that Suho found while in love, not with him. But not everybody knows that Jongdae had been feelling the same pain, maybe for a longer time.