26

12 Vampires

 

“Luhan! Happy birthday!” She just got home and quickly hug her husband. 
“I thought, you don't remember....” Luhan said stuttering. 
“Well, It's a surprise tho. So here! A present!” She push him the present she bought for him at the mall with Sehun earlier today. 
“Thanks. But, all i need is you.” Luhan pecks her lips multiple times. 
“Ew. Too cheesy.” Sehun blocked his vision with his hands and go to his room immediately. 
“Hey, Luhan! You've got a mail.” Baekhyun waved his hands and swayed the mail in his hand.
“Thanks bro.” He uses his telekinesis and took it from Baekhyun's hand.
“From who?” Yunmi who is still in his arms cocked her head to the side to see Luhan's mail.
“Mother.” He said. He ripped the amvelop over and read the message out loud.

“Dear, Luhan. It's me. Your mom. I heard that you've got your wife. And She's an human. I hope you know what the risk of your choice. Love, Mom.” 

“Does it really bad?” She bites her lips and looked up at Luhan.
“No, I will protect you. No matter what.” He ripped the mail and throw it away. He hugged his wife and gave her an reassuring smile. 
“Okay.” She nodded her head and trust him with all her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

“We're not moving.” Kris said. 
“But-” 
“Suho. Look, let's just go back to the forest. It's more safer.” 
“Fine. I'll tell the other's.” Suho sighed and he goes back to his room.
“Kris, I think you're right. Let's just go back.” Xiumin chirped.
“Yes, please do inform every one by now.” Kris nodded his head at Xiumin.
“When we'll be leaving?” Suho crooked his head from his room.
“Tommorow morning.” 

 

 

 

 


“WE'RE HOME!” Tao shouted out loud when they get back.
“Welcome home, masters.” Daehyun politely bow down to them.
“So, Butler Jung. Is there anything happens while we're gone?” Kris said dropping his bags from his shoulders.
“Yes, sir. Last night, Butler Bang, found Mr. Kim on the roads.” He said shifting his gaze to the stiffened Michan.
“You mean by Mr. Kim is.. Michan's brother.” Kris said clearing the huge information. Daehyun nodded his head and smiled.
“Where is he?” Michan said, frantic.
“He's resting on my room now, mistress.” Daehyun bowed to her.
“Can I see him?” Michan whined cutely at Daehyun.
“Yes, I'll wake him up. Kindly excuse me, mistress.” Daehyun bowed once again before exiting his way from the main hall to his room.
“He's not dead!” Michan frowns, turn into a wide smile and hugged Kris necks. 
“How..?” Michan whispered to Kris ears.
“I save his soul.” Baekhyun mutters to himself. But, he ended up smiling and hold Rima's hand tightly.
“I'm glad his back for you.” Kris said nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck.

 


“Michan?” 
“Himchan!” She gasped at the limp boy before her before she tackled him to the ground.
“Ouch.” He laughed slightly before ruffling his sister hair.
“How did you get here?” Michan said straddling on Himchan laps.
“I met Yongguk on my way.” He shrugged his shoulders. 
“I'm so happy to meet you.” She said leaving a peck on his cheeks before running to her room.
Himchan gets up from the ground and bowed to them before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

writers block currently.