;chapter-fourteen;

12 Vampires
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey" A boy tapped at Yunmi shoulders. 
 
She close her science book and slipped a stray of hair behind her ears and look at the boy. 
"Hey"
 
"I'm Hyuk by the way. The new kid. I was wondering if i can sit here? The others seat is taken" 
That boy grinned and scratch the back of his neck nervously. 
 
"Sure! There's no one beside me anyway" She smiled happily to Hyuk. 
 
"I'm Yunmi! I'm a transfered student too anyway" She giggled and gives her best eye smile. 
 
"I- Its nice to meet you, Yunmi" He smiled back and sit awkwardly beside her. 
 
"Nice to meet you too! By the way, is your name really just Hyuk or...?" 
 
"Nah. My name Sanghyuk. Han Sanghyuk. But my hyungs oftenly called me Hyuk for short" He shrugged and smiled cutely. 
 
"Your hyungs?" Yunmi tilted her head. 
 
"Yeah, They're all a senior" Hyuk smile sheepishly. 
 
Yunmi nodded her head and straighten up when she hear the bell ring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
—————— • ——————
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Welcome home" Kris gritted her with a smile. 
 
"Hey Oppa. Sorry, I'm late" Yunmi steps into the mansion and change to her slippers. 
 
"It's okay, at least you're safe" Kris ruffles her hair and walk behind her to the living room. 
 
"Welcome" Luhan greeted her with a peck on her lips and smiled. 
 
"Its good to be back" Yunmi smiled and hugs him by his neck. 
 
"Okay lovebirds time to go, the old man is jealous" Chen separated the two of them and look at Suho directly. 
 
"Shut up! I'm not jealous!" Suho throw him the vas and Luhan quickly control it with his telekinesis. 
 
"Phew, that was close. Thanks dude" Chen wiped of his sweat and patted Luhan shoulders. 
 
"Go find a girl hyung. I'm tired of your jealousy" Sehun said plainly as he played Wii with Tao.
"Damn! I lose"
 
"Yeah right" Suho look at him with a hint of sarcasm on his voice. 
 
"Hey Suho! You're going out?" Kris suddenly popped out from his room. 
 
"Yeah. I need to get some fresh air" He said grabbing his coat. 
 
"Can you find Michan? She's not here yet!" Kris shouted again. 
 
"Sure" Suho waved cooly at him and darted outside the mansion.
 
 
—————— • ——————
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suho walks on his feet which lead him nowhere to go. He sighed heavily fir the third time tonight. 
"Mate huh? Funny." He sigh again and blow his bangs away. 
He walks to the bridge on that street. Since he doesnt looking at the path in front of him he accidently bump on a person. The person almost fall to the river but he catched the person arms swiftly. 
 
"I'm so sorry, I wasnt look-"
 
A girl, with messy hair and spoiled make up on her face falls right into his arms. 
"I'm sorry too" 
 
"Hey, are you alright?" Suho help her to get up immidiatly.
 
"Yeah" She sighed.
 
"You looks sad. Lets go to grab some coffee nearby and tell me why are you so sad" Suho take the girls hand and let them to a coffee shop nearby.
 
"Okay"
 
 
 
—————— • ——————
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Chen~" Na Li hug him from behind on their cozy bed. 
 
"Is there something wrong?" Chen put down his reading eyeglasses and the book.
 
"No~ I just want to hug you, thats all" Na Li smiled and smelled his scent. Iris.
 
"Geez woman. You can hug me all you want. I'm thirsty" Chen swiftly pick her light body up and throw her on the bed softly.
 
"Feel free" Na Li open the first two buttons, revealing her milky neck. 
Chen hurriedly jabbed his fangs to her neck and drink her blood in peace. 
 
 
 
 
 
—————— • ——————
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, On a black dark mansion on the mountain, there's six breathing boys who enjoying the silent night life.
 
"Hyuk. Did you accomplish?" A dark boy called his name.
 
"Yes. I can believe she just melted in my innocent charm" Hyuk chuckled darkly.
 
"Good. Leo, Hongbin, Ken, Ravi. How about you guys?" The dark boy turn his head to another direction.
 
"That Kris guy is so cold but well its going out very smoothly" The squinty eyes folded the paper to an airplane.
 
"That doe eyes is too easy" Hongbin drink the red wine from the glass and smirked.
 
"The dark boy is playing hard to get" A guy called Ken flipped another page of his book with no hint of interest. 
 
"The nasal voice is kind of hard too" Ravi yawned in bored and look outside the window.
 
"Good. Keep your enemy close, if you want to win in this battle" N smirked. And all they're eyes turns red and fangs showed up from their gums.
 
 
 
 
 
What will happen....? Wolves, Hunters, and another..... Vampire!? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N : I'm sorry its like i'm not updating for age! Exam and holiday kin of delayed it. Who do you like more? Luhan-Yunmi / Kris-Michan / Chen-Na Li / Kai-Chaekyung / D.O-Jooyoung / Baekhyun-Rima ? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! Meeps ♡ bbyong]