;chapter-eight; HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINGXING

12 Vampires
On the werewolves cottage ;;
 
"Eli ! You almost hit that girl!" The youngest patted Eli back. 
 
"Yeah. Still i cant hit her pretty face" Eli scoffed and play with his knife. 
 
"We need to kill all vampire pack in SM. Lets get Xander revenge. That Leeteuk guy stole his mate" The alpha growl and his eyes turn to shining blue. 
 
"Do we really need to do this? I meant its been years since that accident happened" The feminim looking guy frowned at his alpha. 
 
"No Kevin! We need to do this! Xander told me so and I gave him my words" Soohyun, the alpha leave the room and headed to his room. 
 
"Just do it Kevin. I heard the SHINee pack kill your mother last year" AJ smirk at him and Kevin growled harshly. 
 
"That Key guy gonna die in my hand" Kevin eyes turned blue and his nails turn into a terrifying claws. 
 
----------------
 
"Wake up, princessa" Luhan peck her nose and she rub her eyes. 
 
"Whats 'Princessa' ?" She sat up on the bed and let her eyes fully open. 
 
"Its Princess in Spanish" He said and smile.
 
"Its Monday and the school give us holiday" She rest her head on Luhan chest. 
 
"Well its Lay birthday you know" He hugged her and rubbed his nose with her nose. 
 
"Is it!?" Yunmi eyes widen in shock. 
 
"Yes. So go wash up and headed down stairs. We all going out" Luhan grab 2 suitcase and heading outside the room. 
 
"Where are we going?" 
 
"China" He smiled happily. 
 
---------------
 
"I thought you were lying!" Yunmi gasped in awe. She's now on Beijing, China. 
 
"Oppa! Its beautiful!" Michan hugged Kris. 
 
"Well! Its Luhan hometown" Lay cheered happily. 
 
"Tch. Why not just go to your hometown in Changsa" Luhan hugged Yunmi shoulders and pouts. 
 
"I dont have any relatives anymore there! So i just gonna met your mother instead! Mrs. Lu would be very happy to see me!" Lay grab his suitcase and ran to the van, Lu's family send there. 
 
"Hey ! I'm his son ! She'll be happy to meet me not you!" Luhan barked at the Changsa boy and grab his and Yunmi suitcase. 
 
"Come on come on. Lets get to the van. Everyone's looking" Kris headed to the van and also the rest of the pack. 
 
---------------------
 
"Mom! Were here!" Luhan shout from the front door. 
 
"Coming!" A sweet yet gentle voice was heard from inside. 
The door open and there's a very beautiful old lady. 
 
"Omo! Xiao Lu! Is this your wife? She's beautiful!" Luhan mom hugs you and you hug her back. 
 
"Yeah she is" Luhan smiled and hugged his mother. 
 
"Mrs. Lu..." Lay called her. Mrs. Lu smiled at Lay. 
 
"Lay forget it. The past is the past okay?" Mrs. Lu hugged Lay and she brought him and the rest of the pack in to the house. 
 
"What happen in the past?" Yunmi ask Luhan. Luhan faked a smile. 
 
"Its nothing big" Luhan held her hand and headed to the house. 
 
—————————
 
"Happy birthday Lay! I wish you find your destiny soon!" Mrs. Lu put a chocolate cake on the coffee table. She gives Lay a large box from her room. 
 
"I wonder what you bought mom" Luhan scoffed. 
 
"Come on Lay! Open it! I hope you happy with the present!" Mrs. Lu chirped happily. 
Lay open the box and there's laying a white guitar. 
 
"WHAT!? This year you only bought me a music box. But you bought Lay a guitar!?" Luhan stood up from his seat. 
 
"Luhan! Please understand! Lay hasnt got any present for 15 years! But you always got!" Her mother exploded on his son behaviour. 
 
"Tch" Luhan run from the living room and headed to his room. 
 
"I dont understand... How did Lay oppa dont get any present for 15 years?" Michan mumbled. 
Kris lifted Michan and put her on his lap. Michan rested his head on Kris chest. 
 
"Lay. Is it okay?" Suho ask him. And Lay only nodded. Mrs. Lu headed to another room. 
 
"Well. Lay parents died on his 7th birthday. The werewolves attacked the party. He killed most of the adults. When the werewolves try to kill the child too, another werewolves clan came to protect the child. And the werewolves clan who protect the child is our guard fathers. Because that attack, Lay, Kris, Chen, Xiumin, and Tao parents died. Luhan father died when he was protecting Lay. Since then, Lay cant forgive himself and never celebrate his birthday until today" Chanyeol explain to the girls. 
 
Chaekyung now is a mess. She was crying out loud. Her hair is messed up. While Jooyoung is hiding her sobs on D.O chest. Michan hugged Kris and she crying too. Yunmi just sit there. Not crying, not even let any tears fall. 
 
"Yunmi? You okay?" Chen put his hand on Yunmi shoulder. 
 
"Um..? Yeah. I'm fine" She smiled bitterly. 
 
"Is there any problem?" Baekhyun ask her. 
 
"No.. I just know how the feelings when your parents died in front of your eyes" He hide her face on her palms.
 
"Mind to tell me your story?" Lay pull on of Yunmi hands and rub it. 
 
"Well, we were on our trip to Busan. But, a drunk truck driver crashed on to our car and our car flipped. There was no other people because its not a common road. Intake to save our  life, my mother throw the ball I used to play with my brother. Because my brother is not with us, because he was on a national exam.
I went outside and took the ball. When i got the ball. I saw my mother smiled to me before the car exploded" Yunmi tears start flooded. 
 
"I'm sorry to heard that" Lay hugged Yunmi. 
 
"No! Its okay! Hey come on cheer up everyone! Its Lay oppa birthday!" She brush her tears away and smiled happily. 
 
"Lets go to Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park!" Tao chirped. 
 
"Lets go Lets go! I'll pay" being the happy virus he is, Chanyeol pumped his fist on air. 
 
"I'm going to take Luhan-" 
 
"No Yunmi. He need time with his father" Sehun grab her hands.
 
"Um.. Okay" Yunmi nodded her head and walk with the pack.
 
——————————
 
 
“WOHOOOO! Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park here i come!” Tao jumped happily like a little kid. 
 
"Hey. Lets go to that store first!" Xiumin ran to a store and also the pack. 
 
"WOAAAH" they all gasped. 
 
"Yunmi lets buy couple headband!" Sehun pull Yunmi wrist with him. 
 
"Ne? Ah okay!" He walk with Sehun. 
 
"Look! A cat headband! The brown one suits you!" Yunmi giggled happily while she was putting a cat headband on Sehun. 
 
"Now you! I think the white one?" Sehun took a white one and put it on Yunmi head. 
 
"I'll buy one for Luhan! The deer suits him" Yunmi giggled.
 
After that store theyre all play happily until evening. 
 
—————————
 
Luhan was in front of a big famous dolls store that evening. He stares at some dolls before finally walk in. He sees a big fluffy cute deer doll and bought one for Yunmi. 
 
"I'll buy that one" He pointed at the doll to the sales girl. 
 
"Okay sir" The sales girls took ot to te cashier. 
 
"Please wrap it nicely" Luhan said while he was holding his wallet. 
 
"Is this for your girlfriend sir?" The cashier girl giggles with her friend who is wrapping the doll. 
 
"No, its for my wife" He smiled. 
 
 
 
 
[ Hi guys! Miss me? IM SORRY ! A LOT OF STUPID EXAM IS COMING. By the way, im not tired to remembering my readers TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. When i hit 100 subscribers i'll give you triple update! I give you my words! ❤️Meeps] 
 
Want some candy?🍭