;chapter-eleven;

12 Vampires
 
"Chen hyung is pretty fast!" Sehun gasp in shock. 
 
"Its now or never" Chen his lips and smiled mockingly to Sehun. 
 
"Go blood bond now! I'm getting starving" Xiumin puff his bozi cheeks and sigh. 
 
"Tch. Impatient" Chen said and the members just sigh. 
 
 
——————
 
 
"Luhan. May I'm come in?" A knock was heard from the door. 
 
"Oh Kris. Just open the door" Luhan who was seating on the bed, with black eyeglasses and a book on his hand look up at the blonde haired guy. 
 
"I'm sorry disturbing you" Kris sit on the sofa beside the bed. 
 
"Its okay. As long as Yunmi doesnt wake up" Luhan put his eyeglasses and book away and sit on the edge of the bed. Face to face with Kris. 
 
"So what bring you here?" Luhan blow his bangs away and get on serious face. 
 
"I think Michan sick or having bad dream this day" Kris ran his fingers trough his hair.  
 
"What? Hows her condition?" Luhan startled when Yunmi stir in her sleep. 
 
"Every night a day before we get to China she's got cold sweat, cheeks flushed red, feeling hot, and crying or maybe screaming my name" Kris bite his bottom lips in worried. 
 
"Oh . She's having a bad dream Kris. Wait. How come i never heard her scream?" Luhan raise his eyebrows. 
 
"I..... Kiss her to shut her?" Kris look at Luhan with a smug smile. 
 
"Tch. Kiss stealer" Luhan snorted. 
 
"What should I do? I'm worried about her condition" Kris sigh heavily. 
 
"Lets see her condition tommorow night to make sure okay?" Luhan patted Kris shoulder and smile to give him support. 
 
"Okay. Thanks Luhan" Kris get up from the sofa and walk to his own room. 
 
Luhan laid on his bed beside Yunmi and he wrap his arms around Yunmi waist. He kiss her forehead and burry his face on her smooth hair. 
 
 
———————
 
((michan dream)) 
 
 
 
"Oppa! Oppa! Himchan Oppa! Safe me!" A little girl with brown hair screamed in the dirty place. 
 
"Michan! Where are you!? Michan answer me!" His brother husky voice was heard outside the look like already not used building.
 
"I'm in here!" She feel relieved when her brother run towards her. 
 
"I'm glad youre safe" Himchan hugged her 11 years old sister. 
 
When he pulled out the hug. A gun was aimed to the back of his head. 
 
"Well... Look! Her big brother is here! Such a cute family" The kidnapper hissed. 
 
"Shot me. Police will come and you will be in prisoned forever!" Himchan put a smirk on his face. 
 
"Oppa! What are you talking about!" Michan shake her head to stop Himchan to keep talking. 
 
"Brat!" The kidnapper shot him without thinking twice. 
 
"OPPA!" Michan look at his 17 years old brother head which is bleeding. The sirene of the polive is heard and the kidnapper is caught by the police. A police let go of her chained hand and she quickly hold her brother on her arms. 
 
"No... Himchan oppa please wake up!" Michan crying and her tears fall right on to Himchan face. 
 
"I'm sorry. As long as you safe i will. Goodbye" Himchan smiled to her weakly. 
 
"Please dont say goodbye. Because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" Michan hugged his brother closer and burried her face on his soft blonde hair until his brother let out his last breath in the living world. 
 
 
 
 
 
Michan eyes widen in fear. She grab her hair and hugged her knees. 
 
‘God i beg you. You've taken my parents and my brother away. Please dont take Kris too’ she praied on her heart. And a pair of long hand wrap around her shoulders. 
"Whats wrong Princess? You seems scared?" Kris peck her cheeks. 
 
"Its nothing. Come on wake up! We're late for breakfast!" Michan pecks Kris lips and dashed out to the bathroom. 
 
Kris open his eyes and mess his hair in frustration. He let out a heavy sigh. 
"Why did you lie?" 
 
 
 
————————
 
"Ya! Huang Zitao you're a dead meet now!" On the private park (that they reserve only for them) of the hotel, EXO pack and the girls are playing together. Kris and Suho sit on the chair and take a sip of their coffee like a rich bastards. 
 
"Look at them both. Like a boss" Chanyeol is playing card with Chen and Na Li beside Chen. 
 
"Rich bastards" Chen scoffed and continue to play the card. 
 
Tao is running because Kai is after him. Kai is looking at him like he was gonna make a grilled panda tonight. 
"Whats wrong with them?" Michan sit beside Chaekyung. 
 
"Tao is cuddling with Chaekyung unnie" Jooyoung let out a sheepish smile and elbowed Chaekyung. 
 
"Ya! He's the one started it!" Chaekyung denied the fact that she just cuddle with Tao. 
 
"Is it true? I think i see you hug him back" Yunmi teases her at Chaekyung danial. 
 
"Girls!" Chaekyung whining while the girls giggles happily. 
 
"Hey! Lets ask Na Li to play with us" Jooyoung loon at Na Li who was just staring at Chen flawless face. 
 
"Playing or... Gossiping?" Michan raised on of her eyebrows. 
 
"Hey Chaekyung! Go ask her to come here" Yunmi took a sip of her jasmine tea and smiled. 
 
"Okay. Its fun actually to have a new family members" Chaekyung stand up and brush te grass of her skirt. 
 
"New family members!? You pregnant!?" Jooyoung widen her eyes in shock.
 
"WHAT!? NO!" Chaekyung send a glare for the giggling girls and walks towards Na Li.
 
"Hey NaLi! I'm Chaekyung! Kai's wife. Want to come play with us?" Chaekyung give her a sweet smile and NaLi looked up and smiled too. 
 
"Is it fine I play with you girls?" Nali rubs her palms. 
 
"Dont be shy come on!" Chaekyung grabs her wrist and they run together. 
 
"Such a perfect day" Luhan smiled and feel the breeze is hitting his beautiful face. 
 
"It is huh" Sehun stand beside him. 
 
"Sehun" Luhan slung his arms around the younger boy shoulder and their both joining the boys to play. 
 
"WHO WANTS SOME WATER!?" Xiumin and Lay is now with a water gun topless. I remind you. Both of them is T-O-P-L-E-S-S. 
 
"Ready set go!" Xiumin start wetting the rich siblings and Lay shot the water on Kai and Tao. 
From the back D.O and Baekhyun shot the water from the hose and throw balls from te basket. 
 
"Suddenly the hotel staff is wetting them. 
 
"This is so much fun!" Chen takes Xiumin water gun and aimed it on NaLi. 
 
The girls got wet because Baekhyung aimed the hose to them. 
"Ya! Byun Baekhyun!" Michan runs to Baekhyung and grab a hose and there's a water fight betweent those two. 
 
From the back, Luhan with a bucket of cold water walking silently. 
"Surprise!" Luhan pour the water right on the head of Yunmi. 
 
"Yah Xiao Lu you're so dead!" Yunmi is now running after Luhan and tackled him to the ground. 
 
Jooyoung and Chaekyung throwing the balls to Kyungsoo and Kai. Kai grabs a water gun and aimed to Kris face. 
 
Kris grabs Lay's water gun and shot right to the Mr. Money Suho face. 
 
They play until the sunset and go back to each room with wet clothes. 
Tommorow they're coming back to Korea. 
And 2 days until they meet the werewolves. 
 
 
 
 
 
[meeps💋 hey guyyyys! Look who updating! COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! Oww, next chapter, they meet another vampire pack from their siblings asosiations ! Who is it? Dugeun dugeun dugeun!]