;chapter-seventeen;

12 Vampires

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Luhan and Yunmi lying on their bed with Luhan's arm circled around her waist and his other hand her hair softly.

"Is that my shirt?" Luhan starts the conversation while still her hair. She nodded while hiding her face on his chest. He chuckles and hug her body closer to him. 
"Its okay, babe" He kisses her temple. 

"I promise i wont go clubbing again" She makes a circling movements on her chest.
"Its okay. But, dont dance with someone that's not me" He whisperes huskily on her ears making she giggles in delight. 

 

 

 

 


"Did..... I just interuppting something?" Sehun stand there, froze at the spot looking the two love birds. 
"Yes, you did. So please turn around and close the door thank you" Luhan makes a gesture to shoo him and Sehun turn his body and shut the door. In a second they can hear Sehun horrible shout. 
"MY INNOCENT EYES !!!!" 

 


"You're so mean. He's your brother" She punch his chest lightly. 

"Nah. Its fine. He's all grown up now" Luhan chuckles and get up on the bed. 

"Where are you going?" She looked at his brown orbs.

"Getting something" Luhan walk to his wardrobe and take out a pink box with red ribbon. 

"What's that?" Yunmi sat up on the bed and looked at Luhan. 

"Turn around" 

So she did turn around and Luhan unclapsed her tear-drop necklace and replace it with a new one. 

"What's this?" She looks at Him while holding the silver necklace with a ‘L’ letter in the middle. 
"Its a symbol. So we wont forget each other" He took out his own necklace with the ‘Y’ letter. 
"Cheesy" Yunmi giggled and poke his side. 

"Speaking about cheese.. Lets go grab some cheese stick downstairs" Luhan pecks her cheeks and go outside their room while holding hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: short update because i dont have any ideas in my mind recently. subscribe&comment! Whooops a few more subscribers for triple update!!!!]