;chapter-fifteen;

12 Vampires
 
 
 
[A/N : This chapter contain some inappropriate words and I'm sorry, bcs i think polite words doesnt fit in this chapter. But dont wory this is not !]
 
 
 
 
 
Morning
Luhan room, EXO mansion, Apgujeong, South Korea.
6.05 AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today is Sunday morning. No school. Free day. Yunmi and Luhan is still sleeping while hugging each other and Yunmi face is buried on Luhan chest. 
"Unnff."
 
Luhan stretched his arms and smiled looking at the angelic face infront of him. 
 
"Its nice to see you" Luhan sit up on his bed and pecked her cheeks before leaving her in the room. 
 
"Oy hyung, your awake?" Kai who just come up from his room wearing a formal tuxedo.
 
"Eo. Why are you dress so formally?" Luhan scratch his hair and look at Kai with his sleepy eyes. 
 
"Kris hyung told me that the senate have an official meeting today" Kai his thumb and and use it to fix his bangs.
 
"Ew gross. We all must come?" Luhan put both his hand on his hips. 
 
"Yeap" Kai said with popping the 'p'.
 
"Okay. Give me time to get dressed" Luhan go back to his room and quickly take a shower. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                           ——————
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Morning
Red House, Vampire dimension
6.54 AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All the vampires from S.M. , Woollim, YG, Jellyfish, Cube, BigHit, and other association enters the big red building on the vampire dimension.
EXO walk on the path while talking to others.  When they reach the front lady, Suho give their ID card and the front lady nodded her head and EXO walks to the shining door. 
EXO sits down on a table with their symbol on it.
 
"Welcome my fellow vampire!" Head-Master Cross loud voice is heard to all the building by the mic. 
A thousands sound of clap welcomed him as respect and admire from all the vampires. 
 
"Today we all will tell you a new group, enemy, and newlyed couple of this year! Since its already the end of the 2013 we all know this as 'Vampire End Of The Year Meeting' !" 
 
Many shouts and claps from all the vampire from the ballroom. Head-Master Cross smiles at them all and gestures his hand to ask for silence.
 
"Unfortunately, our dearest fellow from JYP association is turn to ashes. We really dissapointed at this shocking news" 
 
Everyone starts murmuring to each other and mumbling stuff which make the room very tense. 
 
"BUT! Lets enjoy this meeting! I will start by announcing our new pack of this year!" Head-Master Cross took a paper from his pocket and start open the folds.
All the vampires start cheering and Kai smirk while chanyeol.......          clapping like a retarded seal. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ekhem! First, on January 2013 they rise from the CUBE and made a pack with 7 vampires... BTOB! Their leader is Son Eunkwang, and other are Lee Minhyuk, Lim Hyunsik, Lee Changsub, Shin Donggeun, Jung Ilhoon, and Yook Sungjae!" 
 
The BTOB rise from their seat and smile also bowed to all person there. 
 
"Second! On February 2013 from the BigHit! BTS ! Their leader is Rap Monster, and others are Suga, JHope, Park Jimin, V, Jin, and Jeon Jeongguk!"
 
BTS stands up and bowed to all people. When BTS stand up, Xiumin snorted.
"Geez. Whats wrong with that glasses" 
 
"Third! On June 2013 is ToppDogg ! On August 2013 is Crayon Pop, and last on November 2013 is VIXX ! Their leader is Hakyeon or you can call him N, and others are Leo, Ken, Hongbin, Ravi, and Hyuk!"
 
The girls squaled when Hyuk flash them a cheeky grin and Ravi smirks at them. 
The EXO only scoffed. 
 
"Huh? They're vampire too? That explains everything now" Kris put his chin on his palms while his arms is rested on the table.
 
"Ohh look such a sneaky eyes that freak Leo has" Chen snorted and leaned on his chair.
 
"Well in the matter of fact your eyes too" Baekhyun laugh at him and pumped fist with Chanyeol while Chen only pouted. 
 
"Come on guys! Lets enjoy the party" Suho stands up and greeted RapMon who was approaching EXO with his fellow pack. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                        ——————
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Morning
Luhan's room, EXO mansion, Apgujeong, South Korea.
7.43 AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Unnieeeee!!!!!!!" Jooyoung jump on to Yunmi bed and hug her tightly.
 
"Ey! Jooyoung please dont shout at early in the morning!" Yunmi wake up with a hint of anger on her face.
 
"Well I'm sorry but me and the girls want to meet Baekhyun's wife!" Jooyoung get up from the bed and standing beside Na Li, Chaekyung, and Michan.
 
"Oh. Okay, please wait i'm going to get ready first" Yunmi quickly get up from her bed and darted to the bathroom after take a piece of clothes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After taking a bath, Yunmi, Chaekyung, Michan, Jooyoung, and Na Li is going up stairs to Baekhyun room. They knocked three times. And the door open slowly, revealing a girl with a shy look and beautiful black curvey hair and a denim hot pants match with white baggy shirt.
"Hi! You must be Rima! Right?" Jooyoung smiled at her and Rima smiled back. 
 
"Yes" She nodded while showing her shy smile which is too cute.
 
"Omo! You're so cute! Can we come in?" Chaekyung asked her and she nodded, open the door wider for them. They all sit on the white fluffy carpet. 
 
"Hai! I'm Yunmi! This is Chaekyung, Jooyoung, Na Li and Michan!" Yunmi introduced themself. 
 
"Its nice to meet you all. So whats bring you here?" As the kind and polite girl she is, she ask them politely. 
 
"Drop the formality! We're sister! So Rima! Tell us about you more! Your real name, age, and where you lived before here!" Na Li who sat beside her slung her arms on her shoulders and pull her closer. 
 
"My name is Park Rima, I'm 16 and I was in a orphanage" She smiled while the girls gasped. 
 
"You live in the orphanage?" Michan hold her hands and her eyes is teary.
 
"Yeah. But I ran away from that horrible place" Rima smiled at her and hold Michan hand softly.
 
"I've been wondering. That baggy shirt is Baekhyun's isnt it?" Chaekyung smiled mischiveously to her and she hide her face that turn red on her palms. 
 
"Y-yes" She mumbled softly but loud enough.
 
"Ha! You already do 'that' with him dont you! I kne-" 
 
TACK. 
 
"Ouch! What is that for!" Chaekyung snapped at the girl who just slap her back head. 
 
"Stop your erted mind. I think blood bonding with Kai makes you like this" Yunmi stuck her tongue and Chaekyung curses under her breath. 
 
"Hey girls. Since its only us and Chen said that they wont be home until late night should we go and hang out?" Na Li put her hands on Rima and Michan shoulders an give a signatures wink to them.
 
"Oohh. Sounds interesting" Yunmi, Jooyoung and Chaekyung smiled turn to a smirk leaving the two innocent girls confused. 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hongdae streets, South Korea
13.17 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Waah! Its Hongdae!" Rima smiled widely at the sight in front of her. 
 
"Yep it is. Now. Lets go hunting" Chaekyung eyes turns into a sparkling slit with a smile played on her face. 
 
"But we dont have much money!" Jooyoung and Rima whined. 
 
"Worry no more because I have this" Yunmi showed them the black unlimited credit card that she get from Luhan. 
 
"Me too" Chaekyung showed hers too as well like Michan and Na Li. 
 
"How come Kyungsoo never give me that!?" Jooyoung chin going to fall anytime soon and Rima look at them with jealousy and whined. 
 
"Baekhyun never give me that too....." Rima faked a sniffles.
 
"Okay come on guys. Let's go!" Chaekyung quickly run to a certain store and as well the girls too. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Night 
Black Pearl Night Club, Hongdae, South Korea
22.21 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Unnie, is it alright for us to be here?" Rime tugged at Yunmi crossed arms.
 
"I think. Yah. Kim Chaekyung if we get into a problem because of this, I'm going to cut your head" Yunmi send her a deadly stare but Chaekyung is careless. 
 
"Aww dont be such a cry baby and enjoy the night would you?" Chaekyung grab Na Li wrist and start dancing in the crowd. 
 
"Let's go Rima!" Michan dragged Rima an they go to a certain place inside the club. 
 
Yunmi was left alone and she walk to the bartender seducingly, and with her black dress that hugging her perfect curves and only from her chest until a bit lower from her but with a black killer high-heels and her long dark brown hair is curlying neatly and resting on her back she gained many attentions from all the boys at the club some people look her with lust and some where really dozed because of her body and face. 

 javascript:void(0)

 

 

She sit on the chair with one legs crossed to another making her dress go up a bit revealing her milky white thigh. 
 
"What would you like to drink, My lady?" The handsome bartender with black smooth hair and perfect body proportions walk to her. 
 
"I'll have some Tequila please" She said and not even take a single glance at the hot bartender in front of her. 
 
"As you wish" He said. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oohh. What I found today. Damned y girl. Hi babe" A guy with black shirt and y black hair sits beside her and circle on of his arms on her waist.
 
"Hi" Yunmi looked at her with a tempting smile and took a sip of her drink. 
 
"Nice to see you. I'm Choi Young Won, the king of this club. You see, every girls wants me here. But you, so lucky that I approach you tonight" Young Won his lips and Yunmi scoffed. 
 
"Oh my. I'm so flattered" Yunmi said in sarcasm and a seducing smile played on her lips. 
 
"Ow. Playing hard to get huh? Wanna dance?" Young Won stand up and offering his hand to her with a seductive smile on his lips. 
 
"I'll be glad too" Yunmi takes his hand and they start walking to the stage making everyone darted their gaze to the couple on the stage. 
 
 
(background song : Electric Heart - SHINee)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They moved ily ad seductively making everyone goes wild and the atmosphere more hotter than before. Body wave, hips , his sneaky arms on her waist, her slim arms on her neck sometimes his little devil hands landed on her . But she seems to enjoyed it all along. Until the door of that club open widely revealing an angry 12 vampires. 
 
'' Yunmi curses on her mind and quickly let go of Young won neck. 
Luhan quickly dashed inside shoving people around him just to get to the stage where a stranger still puting his hands on Yunmi's waist nearly to her . He shoved Young Won hand making him fall from the stage and it looks like his hand are broke. 
 
"Luhan stop making a scene...." Yunmi bites her lips and whispers to him. 
 
"SHUT THE UP!" Luhan burst in anger  and he roughly pull Yunmi wrist with him to outside the club. Each time they pass people his grip getting stronger and stronger making her winced in pain. 
 
'Its going to be blue' She thought.
 
Luhan shoved her into a limousine and he get in to the limo and ask the driver to drive all 17 of them to their mansion. Sehun looks worried to her, but she just give him a cocky smile telling him to say 'Its going to be okay'
 
 
"We need to talk" Luhan voice is dark, low, husky and dangerous. She just hang her head low and think about her fatal mistake this time. 
 
"Oka-"
 
"DONT YOU DARE SAID A SINGLE WORD" Luhan burst again, and she feels likes her tears going to fall anytime soon. She gripped at her mini-dress, head hang low, biting her lips, and tears on the edge of her eyes. 
 
'Luhan, I'm Sorry'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N : I'm sorry for those curse words!!!! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♡ and if you wondering the bartender i describe is Choi Jinhyuk, as Kim Tan's brother on The Heirs and Choi YoungWon is one of APeace sub-groups 'Jade'. Please anticipate more for the next chapter!!!! meeps bbyong!]