;chapter-six;

12 Vampires

 

I woke up from my sleep. The room beside our room is really noisy. The sounds like someone throw things? 
I try to wake Luhan because I'm afraid. 
 
"Luhan... Luhan.." I shake his arms a bit.
 
"What's wrong?" He rubs his eyes and sit on the bed. 
 
"Who's room beside us?" I ask him. 
 
"Its Kai's" He said plainly. 
 
"He throwing things. Can you heart that?" I look at Luhan worriedly. 
 
"Speaking of that. Yeah I wonder what happen with him" Luhan get up off the bed. I tugged to his arms. 
 
"Can I go with you?" I look at him pleadingly. 
 
"You have school tommorow" He said smile to me while patting my hand whose tugged to his arms.
 
"Xiao Lu.... I'm worried about him" I said to him. He sigh and nodded his head. 
 
We walk outside our room together. Luhan knocked his door thrice. 
 
"Kai? You there bro?" 
 
"Luhan hyung..." Kai called his name from inside the room. With a dry voice.
 
Luhan open the doorknob. Kai was lying there on the carpeted floor. Holding his neck. Red shining eyes looking at us piercingly. 
 
"H-hyung... I'm hungry..." Kai look at him pleadingly. Luhan is on knees in front of Kai. 
 
"We cant do about it. You cant drank random human blood in here" Luhan still worried. 
 
"Luhan... Let him drink my blood" I touch Luhan shoulders. 
 
"No" he said firmly. 
 
"Luhan but he's in pain!" I grab Luhan shoulders. 
 
"I SAID NO!" Luhan shout in front of my face. I step back. Tears are forming in my eyes. How could he? How could he let his own brother starving? 
 
"How could you.... How could you let him starve?" Tears start flowing from my eyes. I look into his eyes straightly. 
 
"Listen. You are mine. Mine and enternally mine. Your body, your lips, and your blood is all mine" He look at my eyes back. Anger is there forming in his eyes. 
 
"So.. My heart. Its not yours? You just want my body and blood!?" I shout back to his face. 
 
"Look.. Yunmi.. When i said your body is mine it means your heart-" 
 
"No. I dont want to hear words from you again" I cut him off and storm outside Kai's room. 
 
"Yunmi !" 
 
 
----- 
 
LUHAN 
 
 
Its her first day of school. As a 2nd Year student while Michan is on the 1st year. We on the 3rd Year. 
 
She's still angry with me. Even in the morning she dont want to be in the same car as me! She choose Chanyeol over me. 
 
Its lunch time and she sat between Chen and Chanyeol. Those trolls. They will get what they deserve at home. Kai still try to hold back his hunger. 
 
PRAAANG! 
 
A loud voice is heard. Blood scent fill our nose. A girl i suspect. I see Yunmi and Michan eyes. They're eyes is red for about 5 second and back to normal again. As well us all of us. But not for Kai. His eyes still red crimson. 
 
He stand up and approach the place where the tragedy is happen. 
"Kai!" Yunmi follow him. 
 
"Luhan what happens?" Xiumin ask me. 
 
"Kai is hungry" I said to them. Kris start follow him behind too and as well as us. 
 
When we reach the place. A big boy is kicking the girl stomach until she spat blood. 
 
"You spat blood on my shoes!? How disgraceful!" He kick her again. 
 
"I-im sorry..." She try to get up from the floor but only got back lying on the floor with a big thud. 
 
"Sorry!? Is that all you got? Feel this" He was going to kick her again but Kai protect the girl with his arms. 
 
"How could you punch a girl! If you really are a guy fight with me" Kai was mad. Strange. He's never give a damn to a girl. 
 
"Its Kai soulmate" Kris who beside me whispers. 
 
"Ah. I see. We should do this quickly then" Me and Kris go to the fight scene and punch the big guy. Lay whispers something to Kai, and Kai brought the girl to the nursery room. 
 
"Its time to say goodbye with your pride pretty guy" I and Kris said in unison while smirking to him. 
 
 
------- 
 
AUTHOR 
 
 
 
Kai brought that girl bridal style to the nursery room. He laid the girl body on the bed and Lay quickly use he's healing power on that girl. That girl gasp in shock. 
 
"W-what...?" He look at Lay in disbelief. 
 
"Listen girl. Whats your name" Kai grab her chin so their nose is touching and the girl can only look into his crimson red eyes. 
 
"C-cha Chaekyung..." The girls stutters. 
 
"Listen well. I'm a vampire. My name is Kai. And every vampire can see their soulmate. And you're mine, y girl" Kai kiss that girl lips deeply and passionately. Chaekyung eyes shot wide in shock. She tried to push Kai but its useless. After few seconds she finally gave up into him. On that sensual moments Kris and Luhan barged in.
 
"You will become my wife once i bite you" Kai parted their lips. Chaekhyung tries to speak up. 
 
"Your wife?" Chaekyung still had that shocked face.
 
"Kai let us talk to her" Yunmi and Michan stood up and Kai nodded his head.
 
"Hi! My name is Michan. I'm Kris wife! And this is Yunmi, Luhan wife. We both are the same as you. But because their all vampires and we are ther wifes so.. we're half-blooded. In our place you wont be scolded. Be kicked and aroused. So please, be Kai's and you will find your happiness with him" Michan smile to her. Kris kiss her top head and carres her hair. 
 
"Really? I will be happy!?" Her face lit up. 
 
"Kai is good guy for you" Yunmi smiles to her. 
 
"So.. Will you be mine?" Kai ask her again. 
 
"Yeah. Come here my vampire" That girl smile seducingly. And Kai bite her neck. 
 
All vampires cheered for them. Michan hugged Kris. But.. Luhan and Yunmi still keep their distance. 
 
What will happen to them? Will they become sweet again? Stay tuned! 
 
[COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PUH-LEASE. IM SORRY SHORT UPDATE! I LUBB YOU ALL❤meeps]