;chapter-ten;

12 Vampires
 
Changsa. A safe place to stay for the 16 of them. 
 
"Well. Here we are. Welcome to Changsa" Lay smiled widely and stretch his arms feeling the wind hit him.
 
"Its beautiful!" Chaekyung jump and hugged Kai. 
 
"It is" Kai smile looking at her eyes. 
 
"Now. Lets go Lets go" Lay headed to the bus stop with other pack following him. 
 
"Thank you for last night, Chen" Yunmi walk between Luhan and Chen smiled widely to Chen. 
 
"Its nothing. Have a good sleep?" Chen flustered a cute smile. 
 
"What happened last night?" Luhan narrow his eyes at the both of them. 
 
"Just a storm. Chen stop it from me" Yunmi hugged Luhan while they're walking. 
 
‘I hope an angel smile at me today’ Chen thought looking at the lovebirds with a smile plastered on his face. 
 
The bus arrive an they headed to the hotel.
 
 
—————————
 
"Luhaaaan!" Yunmi jump on to Luhan back, when he was standing on the room balcony.
 
"Whoaa! Careful pretty!" Luhan pecks Yunmi lips and she giggled in delight. 
 
"I love Changsa a looot! I dont wanna go home!" Yunmi hugged Luhan neck while smiling widely at him. 
 
"Did Lay give you a wonderful trip?" Luhan hugged her waist and smiled looking at her happy face. 
 
"Eum" She nodded her head. 
 
"Good. You should go wash up now. I'll change my clothes first. Oh, change to the clothes i prepear for you in the bathroom" Luhan hold her wrist and walk inside the room. 
 
——————————
 
 
"Where's Chen!? He always late!" Xiumin sigh heavily loosening his tie. 
 
"I think he woke up late. He said he's going to take some sleep after guiding me" Jooyoung wondered around searching for Chen appearance. 
 
"He will be soon just calm down would you" Kris snapped at Xiumin and Xiumin copying him while making faces. 
 
Mean while Chen side's.....
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh ! I'm late!" Chen grab his black suit in hurry and quickly grab his shoes. 
 
Without seeing what around him, he just run as fast as he can to reach the dining room in a human speed. 
He didnt see, a waitress with five bottle of wine on her tray walking in front of him. 
And then CRASH! He accidently bumped in to the girl and her wine is now all over her body. 
 
"I'm sorry! I was in a rush ! And i dont see yo-" 
His explanation was cut when he smell blood on the air. 
 
‘Its smell... rose. I met my destiny?’ Chen opened his eyes and look at the girl face. There's a cut. Which make her cut bleeding. 
 
"Its okay sir.. I can take another wine" She softly murmured while trying to get up. 
 
"Āi..Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì?(Hey.. Whats your name?)" Chen unknowingly blurted in Chinese. 
 
"W- Wô Huang Na Li ( I- I'm Huang Na Li)" She stammered looking at the most handsome face in front of her. 
 
"Yíngjiē wǒ de shítáng.Biǎo hào 13.Chuān chángshān hǎo ma?(Meet me on the dining hall. Table number 13. Wear a gown okay?)" Chen get up and also helped her get up too. 
 
"Shì de, xiānshēng.Xiānshēng?Nǐ de yǎnjīng wèishéme shì hóngsè de?(Yes sir, And sir? Why is your eyes red?)" Na Li observe his red sparkling orbs. 
 
‘Damn. She is my destiny’ Chen curses under his breath. 
 
"Wǒ de yǐnxíng yǎnjìng.Zài 5 fēnzhōng nèi.Xìzé(My contact lens. Meet me in 5 minutes. Bye)" Chen leave her there and quickly get going to table number 13. 
 
His pack were already angry with him so he decide to sit between Chaekyung and Yunmi. 
"Look. The troll finally here!" Xiumin clapped his hand and look at Chen sarcastically. 
 
"Chen. Explain. Now" Kris is growing furious. Michan only can patted his back. 
 
"Well.... I woke up late. Aaaanndd... I bumped on a servant which is my destiny" Chen smirk to his pack . 
 
"No wonder your eyes red!" Xiumin staring at him shocked. 
 
"Whats her name? Is she's your wife yet hyung?" Sehun throw him double questions. 
 
"Whoa. Calm down. Her name is Huang Na Li and... Nope. I'm going to make her mine right in front of your eyes" Chen smirked more when he see a girl with black shining long hair and double eyelid eyes walking towards their table. 
 
"What.....?" All of his pack looking at him questioningly and follow his gaze darted to a girl walking to their table. 
 
"Wow. No wonder. Changsa hot chick man" Luhan bro fisted with him and he chuckled when Yunmi smacked his arms. 
 
"Woah.. I dont know Changsa have hot chicks" Lay widen his eyes and Chanyeol smacked his head making him back to reality. 
 
"Nǐ zài zhèlǐ ma?Jiàn jiàn wǒ de péngyǒu.Xiùmǐn, lǔ hàn, kris, lay, táo,Baekhyun, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol,Sehun, Kai qǐ hé nǚhái.(Youre here? Meet my friends. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Tao, Baekhyun, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and the girls)" Chen walk towards Na Li and slung his arms around Na Li shoulders. 
 
"Nǐ hǎo.Wǒ de míngzì shì huáng nali.Hěn gāoxìng jiàn dào nǐ!(hello. My name is Huang Na Li. nice to meet you!)" Na Li flashed a smile and she bowed to them. 
 
"Lái ba, zuò( Come, Sit)" Chen sit her to the seat earlier and then she's talking with Kris in chinese. 
 
"Nǐ shuō hányǔ ma?(Do you speaks korean?)" Kris folded his arms infront of his chest. 
 
"Yes I do" She answered with fluent Korean. 
 
"That will make it easier" Chen grab the seat and turn it around so Na Li is now sitting on the chair looking at him directly to his eyes
 
"What do you mean sir?" 
 
"You know this red orbs. Its not a contact lens. Its naturel for a....... vampire. Ever heard that? Yeah Vampire does exist. And you. Were destinied to be my wife" Chen speak on her ears making her feeling the tinggling on her ear when he blow cold breath on her ears. 
 
"W-Wife?" She whispered cant believe what he just said. 
 
"Yes. And you cant run away from destiny" Chen stab his fangs on her neck gently and she moan at the pain. 
 
"Nice one" Tao and Xiumin high-fived each other. 
 
Chen closed the fang trace on her neck with his tongue. 
"Your offcialy mine" Chen smirks in delight and trap her in his arms. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[SHORT UPDATE] 
 
;; How is that? COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and then I'll give you 🍭. Chen destiny accomplish. Few my other story ‘Feelings that He never know’ ;;