;chapter-four;

12 Vampires

 

 
 
[A/N: Yay ! An update from tigeryongguk! I've been really busy searching for ideas for every next chapter in every stories. I'm sorry if im really late in updating! I already have another story in my mind again. So i need to finish all stories a.s.a.p]
 
{WARNING : Because I'm not comfortable with writing ~~~ for OC so, I instead make a name for her. Its going to be "YUNMI" means 'Beautiful Melody'. So dont get confised when there's Yunmi name! I explain to you fellas already!}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
((Yunmi's POV))
 
"Luhan..... I'm only 18. Can you find a school for me? I want to feel school to like the others humans in my age too" I stares at some teenage in my age in a school laughing with their friends happily. I saw it from the crystal ball next to our bed.
Luhan who was just reading a book and layed on his back, get up and sits beside me.
"That means you have to go to the humans world" He said while looking at my face. 
"But i really want to..." I said in low voice. 
"I'll talk with Suho, Kris, and Xiumin first okay?" He mess my hair and smiled a little. I look at the door who hides his figure. 
I sighed. I'm sorry Luhan for my selfishness. 
 
 
((No one/Author POV))
 
 
Luhan close the door behind him and sigh deeply. He still thinking about the associations. 
"Eottokkaji?" He whispered to himself. He sigh again and trough the telephaty he called the 3 oldest in EXO to gather in the meeting room. 
He walk towards the meeting room still in a deep thoughts. 
When he open the wood door, he sees the 3 oldest already there and looking at him.  
"Thats a sudden call Luhan. Whats wrong?" Kris ask him to the point when Luhan just get to sits in his chair. 
"Its about protecting our girls from the associations" Luhan sigh. 
"What will you do?" Suho ask him with a questioning look on his face.
"Lets leave this land to the werewolfs guardian and the maid. And we will stay at the humans world" Luhan look at them with a serious eyes, eyeing them one by one. 
"No way! I'm not going to leave our land !" Xiumin shouts at him, not willing to leave the land.
"Our land will be in danger if the associations keep come to us. We should stay in human worlds Xiumin!" Luhan said in calm voice. But everyone know, at that state Luhan actually worried, desparate, and tired too. 
"I think Luhan right. We dont have any choice but to stay there" Kris nodds his head slump his back to the back rest of the chair. 
"I'm agree with Luhan" Suho rested his chin on his palms and put his other hands on Xiumin shoulder making him looking at Suho in confuse. 
"Are you with us?" Suho ask him with gentle like-angel voice. 
"Only for my land and the girls okay?" Xiumin get up from his seat and go outside the meeting room. 
"Okay with this. Meeting dismissed" 
Luhan stormed out of the room and go back to his room.
 
>>>>><<<<<
 
He look at Yunmi staring at her necklace that he gives to her. 
"Luhan? You're back?" Yunmi seems a little bit awkward and pale her voice is also crack a bit.
"You're so pale. Whats wrong?" Luhan walk towards her and cup her cheeks with one hand. He carres Yunmi cheeks softly. 
"I dont know. My throat feels hurt and dry, Luhan" She look at Luhan while holding . 
"Its means, you're hungry" He kiss Yunmi forehead.
"But i just eat" She tilt her head. Luhan smiled sweetly to her. 
"I mean you're hungry for blood. Dont you remember your a half-blooded now?" He smiled again. /dont put any sarcasm in it/ 
"So... Whose blood should i drink?" 
"Mine. And only mine" He said. Yunmi get up from the bed and push Luhan until, She's the one who on the top. 
She's nuzzle to Luhan's neck, tryinf to trace his vein. She a spot between his neck and collarbone and for 3 seconds there's a silent until she stabbed her fangs into his neck and his blood. 
Luhan only moan a little and carres her hair softly. He smiled and close his eyes.
After feeling full, Yunmi the deep scars in Luhan neck and the scars close immidiatly. 
She dropped her self on the bed beside Luhan. 
"Luhan... Do you already talk with the 3 oldest?" Yunmi look at him with concern eyes. 
"Yes. They agree. But we all will move" Luhan get up and sits on the edge of the bed. He seems have something to do with the crystal ball. 
"B-but we dont have home! And what town we will leave?" Yunmi hug Luhan from back while her chin rest on Luhan shoulder. 
"We do and  we will make one. I found a spot on Apgujeong" He point at the dry land which appeared on the Crystal ball.
"Okay.. You all will use your powers to make the house?" 
"Yes sweety. Now go to bed" Luhan move his face so Yunmi and his forehead is touching. Still in that position, Yunmi cupped Luhan face with her both hand and carres it. Luhan wrapped his arms around Yunmi waist and move closer makr they're body dont have any distance, with eyes closed, and lips moving together in a very passionate yet sweet and gracefull pace. 
"Goodnight" Luhan said when they're pull out from the kiss. He tucked her on the bed, and leave to the hall room. 
 
>>>>><<<<<
 
All the boys already at the hall room, waiting for Luhan. 
"Luhan hyung!" Sehun point at a man siluet and jump from his seat. 
"Okay guys. Sorry I'm late. And lets get going" Luhan said. They're holding hand make a circle and they're body is surrouded by white colour before theyre where gone in a blink eye.
 
>>>>><<<<<
 
They were already at the place in the Apgujeong. Kris move to a place followed by Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, D.0, Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Tao, Kai and lastly Sehun. They're standing making a big circle without holding hand. They stick out both hand to the empty space and white sparks start glowing from they're hand making a big building. Its a house. A very huge house. With a very beautiful front garden. They're start holding hand and they vanished again. 
 
 
 
 
[A/N : How was it!? I hope its fine with you  ! I have a question ! Do you fellas want a for Luhan with Yunmi/Kris with Michan in another another chapter? Or want to keep it clean and fresh like this? Or dont want to contain my innocent young mind xD? Please do write it on the comment. Also.... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEE! Or else i wont update and continue any stories anymore HAHAHAHAHAHA. Muah muah I LAFFYAAAAA!❤💚💜💙💛]