;chapter-nineteen;

12 Vampires

 

 


“Hey”
Hyuk greeted her casually and sit beside her at his own desk. 

“Hii, long time no see eh?” She waved at him and put down one of her earphone from her ears. 

"Yeah. Miss you deskmate" He punched her forearms lightly and she let out a chuckle. 

"You too" She smiled. Hyuk plop down on his seat. 

"Yeah. Its good now you're here" Hyuk mumbled and let out a evil smirk on her lips. 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 


"Oy" Hyuk flicked her forehead making her stumbled behind.

"Ow! Whats that for?" She grunted while rubbing her sore forehead.

"Sorry. Let's go home together?" He chuckles and slung his arms around her shoulders. 

"Naah. I have an appointment with Sehun today" She goes out from Hyuk's arms and let an apologetic smile played on her lips.

"U-uh? Really? So where's his classroom? I'll take you there" He rub his back neck in embarassed.

"Its 2-6. Thank you for your offer! But, I'll go there alone" She quickly runs to the stairs. 

"Tch" 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

"Sehun!" She comes running to a figure leaning on the wall in front of his class. 

"Hey" Sehun greeted her. He walks to her figure that already panting from running on the stairs. 

"So? Let's go?" She linking their arms together and Sehun nodded his head.

"Yeah. Lets go. I dont bring my cars so, lets walk?" Sehun shifted his gaze at the girl who looks at him. 

"Sure. But you have to carry me if I'm tired, kay?" She smiled sweetly to him.

"Urgh fine. But on one condition" He gesture his finger to make a one. 

"What?" A confused gaze played on her big brown orbs. 

"Let's pretend that we're dating on the way, okay?" He wiggles his eyebrows at her and she smack him at the back of her neck. 

"Stop that! Fine, its date" She pouted and drag him down stairs. 
Little they didnt know, Lu Han was watching the whole scene. He clenched his fist looking at his girl and his brother is going to date after school. 

"Mr. Lu! What are you doing? You should be in extra class! Detention after class!" A old lady who is known as Mrs. Dee pointed at the pale boy who let out a scowl instantly. 

'Stupid detention! I cant spy them now' 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

"Its here right?" Yunmi and Sehun stopped at a bright shop. 

"Yeah! Let's go!" She dragged him and he lazily let her drag him.

She was picking a gift for Luhan. Yesterday night, Kris told her that Lu Han got the first place in the 3rd grader last try out exam. So she want to give him something to congrulate him. So last night, she wake Sehun up in the middle of the night to acompany her buying a gift for Lu Han.
"Hey Sehun. Is this good for Lu Han?"

"I dont know. You're his wife" Sehun yawned at a the very boring situation of his life. His eyes catch a pink bracelet with a star symbol hang on it. Its doesnt look expensive, but indeed it is gorgeous. He quietly took the bracelet and go to the cashier. 
"Is this only, sir?" 

"Yes. Please wrap it nicely"

"Sehun!" She waved at him to come. 

"What?" He looks at a necklace with a silver deer hang on it.

"Oh. That's looks good on him" He compliment. And she pouted at his cold attitude. She turn her head to look at another necklace. 
Sehun swiftly goes to the cashier and take his thing and pays it. He quickly put it in his bag. Just then she goes to the cashier and pay for it. 

"You dont wrap the deer?" He ask her when they goes outside the store.

"No! So I can put it to him without him noticing" She smiled sheepishly and put the necklace on her sweater pocket. 

"Very cute" he says sarcastically to her. 

"Hey. I think its going to raining" She looks at the gloomy sky. 

"Huh? No its not" Sehun just shrugged and stopped at his track when he feels a drop of water from the sky touch his nose. 

"It is!" She shouted at him when they suddenly got soaked in the sudden heavy rain. Sehun just 'tch'-ed and grabs her arms and run to the nearest shop.

"Sorry. I'm dont know its going to be like this" He apologize to her while looking at the people pass by wearing umbrella. 

"Just remember you're dead when we get home" She hissed at him. He quickly remember Luhan and smack his forehead with his palm.

"Oh god. I am dead" He mumbled. 

"Uh - huh you are" She nodded her head and try to dry her uniform. 

"You're bad" He looks at her with the side of his eyes. And his eyes almost plopped out from it sockets. Yunmi, wet, see trough uniforms, and her black with red stripe blazer is not helping at all to hide her black undergaments. 

"What!?" 

"No- uh. Just wear this" He handed her his black coat. 

"What?why?" 

"See yourself" 
He turns his gaze while madly blushing. She looks at her own figure and quickly cover her body with Sehun coat. 

"Thanks"