;chapter-nine; same heartbeat

12 Vampires
"Sehun..? Do you know where Luhan go?" Yunmi come down stairs from Luhan room to the living room. 
 
"Hyung is not home?" Sehun chewed his chocolate stick. 
 
"Its strange. He used to be home when his father death day" Mrs.Lu put a plate of mozzarella pizza on the coffee table. 
 
"I'm worried, Mrs. Lu" Yunmi sit beside Baekhyun on the sofa. 
 
"You can call me mom. Well ofcourse you were worried about him. You both shared the same heartbeat" Mrs. Lu smiled to Yunmi gently and going back to the kitchen. 
 
"The same.... Heartbeat?" She was mumbling to herself still dont understand the meaning of it. 
 
"Kris, What is the meaning of that?" Michan turn her body around so now she and Kris is facing each other. 
 
"Well, Vampires dont have heartbeat you know. When they found their destiny, their heartbeat will start moving like a normal person. When their destiny died, their heart stop beating again, and stay like that forevermore" Kris carres Michan cheeks softly and look at her eyes. 
 
"Because of that too, you can feel the same feeling with your destiny. When she was sick, you will feel the same pain as her. When she's sad, you feel worried. When she's in danger, you will feel like your heart just stop" Suho explained to Yunmi about her worried feelings. 
 
"So... Luhan is sad now?" Yunmi ask Suho. 
 
Suho just shrugges his shoulders. 
"I dont know. Only you who can tell" Suho grab another pizza and chewed it. 
 
"Cant somebody locate him for me? I dont know where he is. And there's no way i walk alone. I meant its China, not Korea" Yunmi stand up and looking at the 11 Vampires hopefully. 
 
"I'll accompany you! I may live in Qingdao, but my parents like to take me to Beijing" Tao grab my wrist and we headed outside. 
 
—————————
 
"Xiao Lu" A deep sharp voice echoed the big room. 
 
"Yes uncle" Luhan looked at him mockingly. 
 
"Dont you dare call me uncle! I abandoned you as my nephew since you choose that old man Sooman association than your own uncle association!" The man slam his fist to the wall. The innocent poor wall is now broken. 
 
"My life, My rule, My choice" Luhan smirk in victory looking at his uncle shocked face looking at his nephew wild behaviour. 
 
"You ungrateful kid!" His uncle punch his fist to Luhan smooth cheek and Luhan drop into the floor. 
He try to stand up, holding his cheek. Feeling irons taste in his mouth. 
 
‘! Its bleeding’ He thought. 
 
"I heard you have a destiny already Xiao Lu. I bet now her pretty lips is covered with blood" His uncle laugh mockingly to him looking at Luhan widen his eyes remembering Yunmi. 
 
‘Oh no... Yunmi!’ Luhan curses in his mind and gritted his teeth. 
 
—————————
 
"Ow!" Yunmi is walking with Tao when she feels someone just punch her hard on the cheek and making blood spit out from her pretty lips. 
 
"You okay!? Why so suddenly...." Tao cupped her face and look her cheek. There's no bruise. 
 
"I think Luhan is being attacked Tao!" Yunmi is now panicked. 
 
"Calm down! I'll call Daehyun to locate him" Tao grabs his phone and dial Daehyun's number. 
 
PIP POP PIP POP
 
 
"Yes, Young master Tao? Is there something I can do to help you?" The soft bariton voice is heard. 
 
"Yes! Please quick locate Luhan hyung location now! He's being attacked!" Tao speak in rush holding Yunmi cold shivering hand. 
 
"Yes sir! Young Master Luhan Is now on a building in district Shijingshan near the Beijing Shijingshan Amusement Park! Umm... The 3rd tower from the amusement park, parking place" 
 
"Thanks Daehyun i owe you" Tao end the call and he quickly make Yunmi is now riding his back and running back to the Lu's house.
 
"Why were heading back home!?" Yunmi shout to him. 
 
"We need other pack to save him!" Tao still running quickly in human speed. He can run in Vampire speed at this crowded place. 
 
‘Luhan please be save’ Yunmi pray in her heart. 
 
——————————
 
"Xiao Lu, look how pathethic you are. Not dare to say a thing because i may hurt you and it will hurt your wife too, isnt it?" Luhan growled at his uncle and run in his vampire speed to attack his uncle. 
 
"Tch. Still not so fast" His uncle dodge his punch and kick Luhan's stomach very hard. 
 
"Bastard" Luhan mumble under his breath and holding his stomach. 
 
"If you keep fight me. She might loose her life you know. Even thought she's a half-blood, her body is still the same state as the most strongest human or maybe the weakest vampire is what we called" Luhan uncle chuckled darkly and step on Luhan's pretty fingers.
 
"I'm curious what would happen to her if I break your fingers?" His Uncle, JYP, keep pressing his feet on Luhan fingers making him winced in pain. 
 
"Dont hurt her!" Luhan stand up and manage to punch JYP on the face. 
 
"Luhan hyung!!!" His pack stand up on the door. He's looking at Yunmi who was being carried by Kris at his back. Her head faint at his shoulders, her body is weak to even move a finger. 
 
"Aww... Such a romantic scene. All the pack is here, fight me, and die together" JYP snarled sarcastically. 
 
"Dont make me use my power again on you!" Chanyeol eyes is now red as a burning flame and his fist is surrounded by golden fire. 
 
"Or what? You'll burn me? Ooh! I'm so scared!" JYP screamed like a little girl meeting ghost and scoffed. 
 
"Bastard" Chanyeol was going attack JYP when he was gone. Like a dust. 
 
“ I have something important to solve first. Lets continue our fight next time. Nice to meet you Xiao Lu” JYP voice floating in the air and vanished. 
 
"Lu...Han-" Yunmi try to look at Luhan but her whole body feels really numb. 
 
"Yunmi.." Luhan grab her waist and carried her on his back. 
 
"Lets go back and heal her" Kris said and rubbed his temple. And so all vampires run to the Lu's residence. 
 
—————————
 
"She should be fine by now" Mrs. Lu put her palms on Yunmi's stomach and her healing powers start to showing up. 
 
"Nah. I'm done now. Take care of her. Goodnight Luhan" Her mother smiled at Luhan who was being healed by Lay. 
 
"Goodnight mom" Luhan smiled to her and he's back staring at Yunmi pale face.
 
"Is she's fine?" Jooyoung sits on the edge of the bed beside Yunmi. 
 
"Yeah. She have to be" Luhan kissed Yunmi forehead and smiled lovingly. 
 
"How long we're going to stay here? I'm scared" Michan hugged Kris waist. 
 
"Just 3 days. Lay lets go to Changsa and  reserved a hotel. Its safer there. Changsa is protected from werewolves and intruders from outside our association" Suho looked at Lay. And Lay only nodded his head before going out with Suho. 
 
"Yeah, Changsa is the best option for now" Chen stretched his arms and sighed havily. 
 
"Come on lets go. They need time to spend together after this hard day" Xiumin being the oldest order the rest of the pack to go outside. 
 
When the room is left for both of them, Yunmi eyes flustered open. 
"Luhan" She smiled faintly at him. 
 
"Sleep Princess its been a hard day for both of us" Luhan pulled her closer to his embrace and snuck his face to Yunmi neck. 
 
"Goodnight" 
 
—————————
 
The storm hit the sky hardly. Yunmi wakes up from her sleep. 
 
‘Storm. Chen.’ She's left Luhan warm embrace and walk outside to the room just 2 doors beside her room.
 
"Chen..." She's opened the door. Looking at Chen playing with colored lightning storm. 
 
"Oh? Yunmi? What bring you here?" Chen smiled and sit on his bed. 
 
"Um... Can you stop the thunder? I'm scared" Yunmi sat beside Chen and hide her face on Chen shoulders when the storm hit the sky with loud noise. 
 
"Hey. No need to be scared. Look. thundercan be beautiful at some times too" Chen slung his arms on Yunmi shoulders and move his hand on the air, forming a heart-shaped thunder. 
 
"Look at the window now" Chen move his hand again, and now on the sky written ‘Yunmi❤️’ with thunder. 
 
"Its beautiful!" She squealed happily. 
 
"I'm going to stop it for you. So go back to your room" Chen smiled and she nodded her head, go back to her room. 
 
When she was on Luhan embrace again, the thunder stop. Chen fullfilled his promise. 
 
"Thank you Chen" She snuggles closer to Luhan and smile in her sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Meeps❤️ Updated! I WILL NEVER TIRED TO WARN YOU ABOUT SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. Author's needs feedsback to you know. See you again on next chapter🙋 Maybe I'll show some Yongguk there. Who wants some chapters full of fluffy romance of Michan-Kris? Jooyoung-D.O? Chaekyung-Kai? Yunmi-Luhan? 
I'll reveal Chen destiny on the 10th chapter👫]