;chapter-three;

12 Vampires

As morning came by, ~~~ can feels a paired of arms wraping her waist and when she open her eyes, an angelic face was sleeping beside her. She peck Luhan's jawline and slowly get up from bed. She walk outside the room and found Yongguk was outside the room.

"How's your sleep? Is it beautiful?" He ask her with a gummy smile.

"More than ever oppa!" She hug him and let go of him.

"Oppa I'm hungry! Let's go to the kitchen!" She push his back and towards to the kitchen.

"Hey girls ! This is Bang Yongguk. My brother and also my butler" she introduced her brother and smiled widely. All the maids there only can blushed looking at Yongguk. While Yongguk give them a little smile.

"Eumm... Dahyun? May I have some pancake? And Soyeon? Please cook for the girls at the blood bank"

"Yes mam" the maids called Dahyun and Soyeon nodded their head.

"Oppa? Already have your breakfast?" She ask him.

"Yes, about 1 hour ago" he replied her.

"Okay.." She then nodded happily and cheered a little when Dahyun serve a pancake in front of her.

"Oh My ! Thank you Dahyunnie ! This is delicious" she talk with full of pancake.

"~~~, you should not talk when your mouth is full" Yongguk remembered her.

"Ups! I'm sorry!" She said after swallowing her food.

» Fast forward

She was at the main hall now with all of the vampires, including Luhan. With a simple blue dress and white cardigan. Her pale skin and her black eyes is a perfect match with his body curve. Makes her looks really beautiful and outstanding. She looks everywhere. She feels there's someone missing until Suho announce something.

"Yesterday night, Kris ge found a wife. Now he in his room with that girl"

"Wow. I couldn't know that he was that fast" Xiumin talk while biting his nail.

"Eww.. Ge ! Stop biting your nail! Its gross" Lay show him a cut-it-out-its-disgusting look to Xiumin.

"Sorry for interuptting your conversation. But me and my wife are already here" Kris intterupted them and ~~~ find a really beautiful charming girl who was holding hand with Kris.

"OMG. Hi I'm Xi ~~~, Luhan's wife. And your are?" She shake hand with that girl and that girl smiling like an angel.

"I'm Kim Michan. Kris wife" she said with a blushing cheeks.

"Its Wu Michan now" Kris whispered to her ears making Michan more blushing.

"Eww.. Guys get a room!" Chanyeol want to throw something to Kris face and go away from there.

"Stop your ert mind Park Chanyeol" Kris shot him back.

"Sir ! Sorry for interupting ! But, there's a maid who was trying to give the girls at blood bank food" A guard salutes to them and told them. ~~~ seems taken back. 'Could it be Soyeon?' She think. And her tought was right Soyeon was being drag by her hair and she's crying in pain.

"Let her go! You morons!" Luhan shout at them and the guards let Soyeon hair go.

"My wife told her to give them food. So its alright" Luhan told them and they quickly nodded in ashamed. ~~~ looking at Luhan with disbelief.

"Thank you Master Luhan. I will go back to the kitchen" Soyeon stand up and bow at him, while Luhan only nod his head. Luhan look at ~~~. He smiled sweetly.

"Can I do at least something to make my wife happy and proud of having a vampire husband?" He says and pull her into a warm hug. "Thank You Luhan. I'm proud of you" she says hugging Luhan back.

"Such a lovely couple stories" Baekhyun said in sarcastic and jealousy tone.

"I smell someone jealous here" Kris said and pull Michan into a hug.

"Urgh! Guys stop teasing me" Baekhyun left the room and goes up to his room.

"Kim Michan? Himchan lil' sis ?" Yongguk serve ~~~ a drink.

"Eum.. Yeah. You know my brother?" Michan run a little to Yongguk.

"Yeah. Highschool friends" Yongguk only nodded his head.

"Ah really? I hope he's still alive"

"Im sorry i can't save him"

"Its alright" Michan sigh and Kris caress her head.

"You miss your brother?" Kris whispered in Michan right ear.

"I miss him like crazy Kris" Michan look at Kris eyes.

"If i know you sooner. I will help your brother" Kris said and look at Michan charming eyes with eyes full of guilty.

"Its alright Kris. He just a past" Michan tilted her head making her look cute infront of Kris. Kris blink his eyes looking how cute is Michan can be.

"Oh my god. Your so cute" Kris groaned and Michan blink several times. ~~~ and Luhan look at Kris and Michan. Luhan pouted at their cuteness. ~~~ just smiled a little looking at Luhan. The other vampires mocking their cuteness. But Baekhyun seems don't like them. ~~~ realise something seems doesn't right with Baekhyun. She got up from Luhan lap and walk towards Baekhyun room. "Baekhyun, may i come in?" She knocked on to the door.

"Yeah" Baekhyun replied coldly.

"Why are you acting so strange after Kris have Michan?" ~~~ seat on the edge of the bed looking at Baekhyun who played with his finger.

"Actually, i like Michan for a long time. I've been looking for her from here about 1 year. But, Kris hyung caught her attention more than me. So..... That's why im mad of my self" Baekhyun told her everything. She nodded her head.

"Well... You have to be tough and looking for other girl you know. I know you can do it Baekhyun !" ~~~ patted Baekhyun shoulder and goes outside his room. She goes to her room with Luhan. When she enter the room Luhan is not there. 'Where could he be?' She tought. Luhan enter the room and look at ~~~ sitting beside the window and looking at the rain pouring heavily. He step right in front of her and ~~~ look at Luhan angelic face.

"Luhan...." ~~~ stand up and hug Luhan. She burried her face in Luhan chest. Luhan caressed her hair and hug her by her waist. "What are you thingking just now?" Luhan keep caressed her hair.

"The rain is heavy. But beautiful"

"I know its beautiful just like you"

"Cheesy" she punch Luhan chest lightly and Luhan only chuckled to her reaction.

"I have a present for you. Turn around" luhan said to her and ~~~ turn her body around. Luhan put something around ~~~ neck. It was a very beautiful necklace. The necklace has a water drops shape and it looks sparkling.

"Luhan... I love it.. Thank you so much" she touch the necklace and kiss Luhan cheeks. Luhan smiled a bit and peck her lips. The door suddenly opened with a slam. Suho was panting hardly from running.

"Luhan they're here !" He shout to Luhan and ~~~ look at Luhan with a confused look. Luhan widen his eyes and quickly look at ~~~. "Call Kris now" Luhan said with a serious tone.

"Okay" Suho said and he quickly run to Kris room. Luhan was breathing heavily making ~~~ worried.

"Luhan what's going on?" Kris sudden appearance with Michan shock Luhan.

"They're here Kris. The associations are here. We need to keep ~~~ and Michan save. Just told Michan to stay here first and called Bang Yongguk to protect them" Luhan explained to Kris. When Kris heard the word association his face turned pale. He hold Michan shoulder and Michan look at him confused.

"Michan-ah, please stay here first with ~~~ and Bang Yongguk, okay?" He hold and caressed Michan cheeks.

"Why?" Michan tilted her head.

"Just do it okay? And don't go out from the room before i pick you here okay?" Kris kiss Michan cheek and Michan only can nodded her head.

"~~~... Please don't open the door or the window. Keep the door locked. And please don't make any big sound okay?" Luhan look at her. She only nodded her head. Luhan quickly kiss her deeply on the lips and left with Kris when Yongguk was already there.

"~~~, what's happening actually?" Michan ask her in confused.

"I don't know Michan.... Oppa you know something right? Looking from your face i think you know something" ~~~ look at Yongguk worried face. He's sitting and lean his back on the wall.

"I can't explain it to you. Ask Luhan when he got back" Yongguk sigh. He took his phone and dialed someone number.

"Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Junhong. the associations coming over. I need you guys to keep eye on Master Luhan room. Got it? Okay thanks" he ended the call. ~~~ and Michan who look really confused sit on the bed and they slowly falling a sleep. Yongguk look trough the window. It was pitch black same like 2 years ago. He remember when 2 years ago the sky was also pitch black and EXO mansion was feeling really scary and no one in the dungeon can fall a sleep from the scared. Meanwhile in the hall the 12 vampires holding hand and make a circle. They were praying for the sake of their land for the second time. A loud bang was heard and the 12 vampires lined up. A guard seems full of blood was thrown buy a man who looks really old. He enter the hall with a few vampires. "EXO"

"Head master of the association" Xiumin hissed at the old man.

"So i heard you guys have 2 human girls in here huh? And they turned to a half-blood vampire" A man with a perfect body and face step forward.

"Yes Siwon-ssi. We does" Suho answered to them.

"Well, well, well. Don't you know its breaking the rule !? We shouldn't have any human wife ! You guys can choose from Soshi and F(x). You guys is disgusting for our clan !" A man named KangTa said and scolded them.

"Were sorry sir. But its our will" Luhan stood up for himself and Kris.

"Oh Luhan... Your so handsome but how could you choose a disgusting human girls towards me"a lady name Jessica hug Luhan by his neck.

"Get off me" Luhan hissed to her and she seems taken back.

"You guys don't fit each other. Humans born with a pure heart. But we vampires born without a heart. We don't fit each other. Better let them go before you guys do something to eat their heart" Onew smirked at them.

"I know. Vampires like us who born without heart search for a pure human heart. And they will eat that heart. But... Me and Luhan won't eat their heart. We promised and crossed our heart" Kris look them with a hatred writed on his eyes.

"Okay let's see. But if you guys have a will to eat their heart. You have to hand those girls to us and we will return them back" the head master smirked to them and walk away with his allies. The night sky turn to its normal color. Its not pitch black anymore. Luhan and Kris goes to Luhan room. Kris carried Michan body bridal style and walk to his room. Yongguk already go back to his room. Luhan climb up to his bed and layed down next to ~~~.

~~~ wake up from feeling Luhan presence there. She open her eyes slowly and look at Luhan smiled weakly to her.

"Luhan... Can you explain what just happen?"

"Listen well. We vampires actually can't married with a human. Its taboo. Because when we lose our control we will eat human pure heart. We are not allowed to eat heart. That's a sin. And we will vanished and our name is erased from the book of vampires. And the associations know about you and Michan. They scolded us. They afraid the same thing as 5 years ago happen again. So if i lose my control of you.. I have to let you go. Do you understand?" She nodded her head and look at Luhan a little bit scared.

"What happen 5 years ago?" She ask Luhan as she burried her face on Luhan neck smelling his sweet scent.

"Our allies, Leeteuk hyung. He married with a human. And he lose control of her and eat her heart. He vanished and his name was not there on our book. Our associations is being mocked by other associations. So to prevent that to happen again. We have rule not to marry a human" Luhan smiled at ~~~.

"You need to sleep. You look tired" ~~~ cupped Luhan face and kiss his forhead.

"Yeah thanks" Luhan hug her waist and they drifted to sleep.