; chapter -sixteen;

12 Vampires
Background Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExV9AmCLmfU
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What the hell are you doing with a total stranger!?" 
 
 
 
Luhan is mad. I know. And i'm the one to blame. 
"I-"
 
"DONT YOU DARE EVEN MAKE ANY EXCUSES!" He shouted right in front of my face and shove a vas to the ground. I gripped harder to the end of the table beside me. 
 
"DONT YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? AND YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT STRANGER!? OH GOD YUNMI. YOU OUT OF THE LINE" 
 
My right hand keep gripping the table until my fingers hurt. My left hand is being gripped in the wrist by Luhan, strongly. And it hurts. 
A panic knock on the door making the situation more worse. 
"LUHAN! I KNOW YOU MAD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT TO HURT HER!" 
Kris Oppa. He was worried. I know from the trembling tone on his voice. 
 
"SHUT UP DAMNIT" Luhan shouted not leaving his eyes which is looking straight to my eyes. His brown orbs shows anger. 
 
"Lu.. Please, it hurts" I try to loosening his grip on my wrist, but he hold on. harder. 
 
"Which hurt more? Your wrist? Or my heart?" 
 
With that he claim my lips with his. He so rough and passionate. But i can sense there's anger, jealousy, and sorrow. After the breathtaking 2 minutes of smashing our lips, he pulled out and dashed out from our room.
"I need some fresh air" 
 
 
 
I collapsed down on the carpeted floor. Sehun run to my side and support my weight. 
"Are you okay? Hyung didnt hurt you right?"
 
"No, he didnt. Just let me rest" I push Sehun lightly and walk to the bed. He step back and looks at me. He's worried. ‘Thank you’ I mouthed him. With that, he close the door and go outside. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
— — — — —
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning, I woke up without him beside me. I cant even sense that he was here last night. He doesnt go home? Oh no. I'm such a bad wife. 
I walk to the wardrobe and take one of his white shirt. I slipped out my black dress from the other night and put his shirt on. I grab my hot pants and wear it instantly. I walk slowly to the mirror and look at my reflection. Pale skin, swollen lips, red eyes, bed hair. I took the comb and comb my hair while looking at the mirror. 
When I put down the comb, a knock was heard. 
 
"Yunmi? Lets go downstairs for breakfast" 
Its Kris. He's worried about me more than Michan. 
"Okay" I walk and stir the doorknob. When the door reveal myself he look in wide eyes. 
"He done this? Within one night?" Kris raised an eyebrow and i weakly nodded. 
"Lets go" Kris took my wrist and led me to the dining hall. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I arrived at the dining hall, all eyes were on me. I scanned trought the dining hall, but still no Luhan. Luhan where did you go?
"Yunmi.. We're sorry" Jooyoung and Chaekyung lowered their head and apologize. 
"Its okay. I'll go trough this" I smiled reassuringly at them. 
"Go sit, sweetiepie" Na Li as the oldest and motherly she is, she pull out the chair for me. I sit on thank her.
"Where's Luhan?" I started the talk and they froze on their place. 
"W- We dont know" Xiumin stutters and rub his nape. He elbowed Suho which is beside him. 
"Why are you stuttering?" I ask him in suspicous.
"There's no need to lie. He's on her ex-girlfriend house" Chanyeol answer making all eyes widening at him and Baekhyun slapped his head. 
"Ouch! What is that for?" Chanyeol rub his aching head and look at the culprit. Baekhyun shot a look to Chanyeol and nudge his head to Yunmi. 
"O-ow... Y-yunmi?" Chanyeol mumbled and look at the gloomy Yunmi. 
"I'm not starving. I'm going to my room" Yunmi push her plate away and going upstairs by herself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You idiot!" Suho boomed out when Yunmi was surely on her room. 
"I'm sorry hyung!" Chanyeol plead to the leader. 
"She's hurt enough. Dont make it more painful" Kris mumbled softly but the can still hear it. 
"I know, I'm sorry" Chanyeol lowered his head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Luhan?" Yura shook Luhan body who is resting uncomfortably on her couch. 
"Its morning already?" Luhan rubs his eyes and got up from his lying positions. 
"Yeah. You better go home" Yura patted her shoulders. 
"Why would i do that? She cheated" Luhan sigh and slump his body to the couch more. 
"You feel uneasy arent you?" Yura smiled to him. 
"Yeah" Luhan nodded his head and bite his lower lip.
"She's worried. Go home Lu" Yura pecked his nose and Luhan froze on his place. 
"Y-yeah thanks for letting me stay here" Luhan nodded his head and rush out the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You locked your room and collapsed down while sobbing behind the door. You dont know why but chanyeol words keep repeating in your mind. He's with another girl. That was on your mind now. 
"Lu. Han." You choked out his name softly and more tears come from your eyes. You walk to the bed and hug his shirt that you wearing now. You smell his scents and smiled weakly. The room still has his scents lingered all over the place. You take on stitch plushies from beside the bed and hug it tightly. Like it was Luhan. 
"Be home safely" You pecked the plushies nose and giggled to yourself. 
"Yunmi?" 
 
 
 
"Yeah?" You put down the plushies and walk to the door opening the locked door. Revealing a panic Kai.
"Whats wrong?" 
 
"L- Luhan hyung is.... H-hah h- h- hah" He gasp for air and keep panting heavily. 
"Whats with Luhan!?" You suddenly panicked. 
"He's fighting with a guy from last night" Kai keeps panting between he's word. When you heard that you quickly shove Kai aside and run outside the house in Luhan's shirt and hot pants, also barefooted.
"Why you suddenly go outside like that!?" Tao yelled when he was able tp catch up with you.
"Where is Luhan fighting right now!?" You grab Tao's collar making Tao widening his eyes. 
"The park in block five!" Tao quickly answered you. You run barefooted to block five from your residence in blok three. On the way there, sometimes you accidently step on something sharp making you bleed but you couldnt be more careless. Luhan is a effing vampire and he fight with a mere human that's swirling on your mind. As soon as you reach the park, you saw Luhan on top of YoungWon hitting his face with his fist mercilessly. Many people surrounded them and shouting so the scene is more chaotic. 
‘Even if I scream he cant hear me’ You tought. And then, a crazy idea popped out of your mind. You grab a sharp thing from the ground and slit your wrist and veritical and horizontal way. When it starts to bleed badly, Luhan face stiffening and stop his fist from hitting Youngwon again. His nose smell a very tempting and familiar scent. 
‘Yunmi..’ 
 
He got up from him and kick the weak body away. He shove every people that stands on his way. The crowd where so many and he got tired from shoving them. His weak steps reach for one destination. Yunmi. That girl standing like she will going to collapse anytime. He looked at the girl in front of him. His white shirt, hot pants, barefooted, red eyes, messy hair, and the bleeding wrist. He approache her figure and clasp his fingers on the bleeding wrist. 
"Stop it" He speak to her softly.
 
"I want you to" She answer with a challenging tone. 
 
"Here?" He grabs her waist, making her body pushing his. 
 
"No. At home" She quickly grab Luhan wrist and drag him to their residence. 
Luhan fingers were now full of red blood of yours. He it softly and his eyes turning red. 
When you both reach your room, Luhan lock the door and leaning against the door. 
"Drink it" Yunmi shove her hand infront of him. He quickly grab her hand and sank his fangs around her wrist. She shut her eyes, feeling his hot breath on her wrist. Luhan other hand, circled on her waist. She leans her head against his chest. When he was done, he the trace and wipe his lips. Her eyes looking at his brown orbs. 
"Why did you do that? I can lose my control anytime" He cant look at her so he hug her from behind, resting his head on her shoulders while whispering to her. 
 
"You cant hear me so i choose a shortcut" She mumbled softly to his ears. 
 
"I'm sorry for being mad at you" He tightening his hug on you. 
 
"I'm sorry too. For letting you down" She touch his hand softly. 
 
"Thank you. For staying with me, even tought that i'm harsh to you" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N : Comment and Subscribe💞]